Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mine is the best, obviously.

Here is a Core Primer On Stackemup Typology (Socionics-Side)'s VI Templates:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-VI-Templates

Socionics New Wave (Stackemup Typology)

^That's mine. Mine was the first on pinterest. As I describe in the primer, my VI templates "are high-quality, time-tested, time-proof valid VI templates that completely demolish Aushra and Socionics.com's VI templates in terms of quality and practicality (Russian socionists have been trying to develop top notch VI templates for decades).

Because I was the first to put VI templates up on pinterest, I got the name www.pinterest.com/socionics. In fairness to Socionix, Socionix already had the galleries developed at least a decade ago prior to socionix's galleries going up on pinterest.

The rest of these pages can either be divided up into one group of people who are pulling heavily from Socionics New Wave and the other group of people as doing fake socionics.

Comments to follow:

Socionenneagram
    Socionenneagram features a heavy duty rip-off of Stackemup Typology (both socionics and enneagram)...happens all the time with enneagram pinterest pages, and they never give Stackemup Typology credit. Nevertheless, in spite of the fact I'm often imitated, I'm never duplicated.

https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea/

Stackemup Typology is the only one that has laid down the substantive groundwork for a fusion between Socionics and Enneagram.

This site tries but runs into all sorts of structural/conceptual/logical flaws.

This site came after socionics new wave and after my enneagram pinterest page and uses many of stackemup typologies typings but they have not shown socionics new wave proper deference.

So yeah, on the one hand, a lot of the typings on there come from me. Stackemup enneagram is the first to type Bjork so/sp, first to type Obama sp/so, first to type the tesla guy sp/so...etc etc etc....at least a hundred of the not-so-famous-but-far-cooler-than celebrities on there were discovered by Stackemup Typology...i highly doubt the author discovered John Joseph on their own.

BUT even though they take a lot of my examples they try to strike out on their own. That's the problem. They are pulling my typings out of a specific VI context, so if you pull out that example and you call my SLE-Ti your SLE-Ti, guess what, all my SLE-Ti becomes your SLE-Ti, otherwsie you're not using VI. And that's the problem...they're cherrypicking my typings out of context from its VI template. Trump is SLE-Ti because he perfectly fits the SLE-Ti Templates (which has been shown to correlate with cognitive markers consistent to SLE-Ti). The above page ends up without any coherent markers from one grouping to the other because they're pulling my typings out of context. There's no intelligent design. Its just a clustered mess with some accurate typings thanks to Stackemup Typology (socionics-side). Vladimir Putin and Bjork clearly are not the same stacking. Bjork is so/sp. Putin is sp/so. So many on there are wrong. What a nightmare. Clearly, this person is just throwing darts on a board trying to differentiate themselves from Stackemup Typology all the while Stackemup Typology has its shadow cast over that entire page. Taking my typings and not giving me credit for it, posting it like they Christopher Columbus'd the shit isn't cool.

But at the end of the day, they are not putting forth any VI templates...the site is just doing subjective impressionism. Subjective impressionism is a crap method of typing.

At least they got Donald Trump right (SLE-Ti), but there's no VI coherence between Trump and Napoleon (SLE-Se) yet they have Napoleon as SLE-Ti. MY VI templates are just so much tighter, so much sharper, so much more coherent.
    [/quote]

Socionics Type Examples (Sociotypes)
    Sociotypes is fake socionics all day and night. I mean, come on, anybody that thinks Trump is SEE is totally clueless. That typing comes from fake socionics and are based on Aushra's low quality shitty VI templates. I told everybody, my templates are a 10 times better. Coincidentally, just about every typing in the SLE-Ti section is wrong. Those aren't Zhukovs. Where the fck do they come up with this shit...rutger hauer, demi moore, They're fckin wusses! they can't lead their way through a paper box never mind a harsh war if their life depended on it. zhukovs have steel-sized balls. Winona Ryder, Meryl Streep GET THE FCK OUTTA HERE> BUt That's HOW WE KNOW THAT AUSHRA"S VI TEMPLATES ARE SHIT, because people who fit into Aushra's Crap VI Templates totally one hundred percent contradict the psychological markers for each socionics type. In most cases they don't even have Se in their ego block thats how friggin' horrible aushra's templates are.

My VI templates clear away all that BS...Carmine Galante, Donald Trump, Ty fckin Cobb, John Dillinger, Huey Long, these are motherfckin' Zhukovs. Winona fckin' Ryder is no fckin' Zhukov.

Types and celebrities (socionics.com)[/URL]
    My VI templates blow socionics.com's delipadated, obsolete VI templates out of the water like a Navy Battleship firing on a canoe. They stink. Socionics.com's VI templates STINK. That's the only word to describe them with.

Typometrics
    Typometrics is an attempt to combine Stackemup Typology's VI templates with Socionix' VI Galleries.

This is somebody who has obviously done in-depth study into both Socionix Galleries and Stackemup Typology (Socionics-side).

Megan Fox, Madonna, Lindsay Lohan as SLE-Ti all comes straight from Socionix...Charles Manson as LSI comes from Socionix.

The person still reads the boaard...they got JOe Exotic (LSE-Te) from me.

Eminem as ESI, Joe Exotic as LSE-Te (though I did not post him), Meg Myers as ESI-Fi, Edgar Kace as ILI-Ni, G Eazy as LIE-Te, all comes from me. Those are all Stackemup Typology original typings...this page isn't listed as one of my followers, though.

OF COURSE THEY FOLLOW ME. Those are my typings, which is fine but understand they are pulling my typings out of a specific VI context, so if you pull out Meg Myers from my ESI-Fi groupings, all my ESI-Fi becomes your ESI-Fi, otherwsie you're not using VI. And that's the problem...they're cherrypicking my typings out of context from its VI template.

That's why socionix and socionics new wave cannot be combined...you cannot combine mine with any because every single one of my typings is specific to its VI markers.

Rather, we say that both belong to American Socionics, but just because both are American Socionics doesn't mean all VI templates are equal. Socionix' templates are not as refined as mine. mine are more refined and tighter. socionix is using a more general template for each type/subtype. its general enough of a template that megan fox, kendra wilkinson, david bowie, can be fit into SLE. my templates are tighter that I can ship those people over to SEE and EIE with no problem. In contrast, socionix entangles multiple VI templates into one type/subtype. For example, the SLE-Ti template is really a combination of SLE-Ti, EIE-Ni, and SEE-Fi. My templates are much tighter.

These rest are all fake socionics.

[/quote]

world socionics is bs socionics...just about everybody uses stackemup typology's templates now. jack and his world socionics society is ancient history, like the majority of his exemplars. jack doesn't even have one post on his board. that's what happened after he tried to get into a pissing contest with socionics new wave (stackemup Typology). He had Expat and all those people, all the interviews, but he did not have my VI templates. My VI templates is what made Stackemup Typology (socionics-side) a typology superpower and his now a sunken battleship with zero posts on his forum....my high-quality VI templates is why I was able to get American Socionics off the ground and now American Socionics is ready to be turned into a powerhouse because it buries Russian Socionics in terms of substance. worldsocionics doesn't exist. there's only American Socionics (Smilexian Socionics, Socionix, Stackemup Typology) and Russian Socionics. Let the Cold War begin.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ican-Socionics

I'll say it again and again. My VI templates are 100 percent on the money. So just accept it and apply it and move on.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-06-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Mine is the best, obviously.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)