Thread: A Core Primer On Stackemup Typology (Socionics-Side)'s VI Templates

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default A Core Primer On Stackemup Typology (Socionics-Side)'s VI Templates

These are high-quality, time-tested, time-proof valid VI templates that completely demolish Aushra and Socionics.com's VI templates in terms of quality and practicality (Russian socionists have been trying to develop top notch VI templates for decades). I beat 'em to it.

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/

Each section contains a workable, easy to master VI template that you can use to type yourself and others with. Grouping by the physical structure of eyes accurately predicts cognitive markers for purposes of socionics typing. If you are not using VI for your socionics typings, I would submit that you're relying primarily upon conjecture and speculation.

One objection to VI is that ‘well, if you are saying to supplement VI with common sense, doesn’t that mean VI is not sound?” No, not true. Common sense tells you this person is not a LSE even if you can't make a strong VI connection between them and that type. That doesn’t mean to give up on the VI. It just means your eye isn't yet trained enough to pick up on the VI connection. That the connection is more subtle than you are giving it credit for and that you have to be more cogent in looking at it.

A second objection is that it can’t be this clearcut. It’s not. There are plenty of look-a-likes such that it’s not always clear-cut. I run into many ambiguous examples. The VI also changes ever so slightly with stacking that you really do need a trained eye. So there are a number of variations even within the same socionics type. Knowing what to look for to resolve those ambiguities is the difference between an expert socionics typer and one that is not. Again, I have already put the time in the trenches working these ambiguities out.

A third objection is that you cannot determine somebody's type by VI. VI has already been proven with samples of identical twins. Identical twins have the same micro-expressions and cognitive markers. They tend to know what the other is thinking and can easily finish each other's thoughts/sentences. VI opponents point out that identical twins can often be very different from each other and identical twins often tout their differences. But the desire to individuate is very common in human nature. It may be more of a hang up for identical twins such that they can develop an aversion to having an identical twin. So they find areas of differences, and intentionally cultivate areas of differences, from their twin as if to emphasize that they are not like each other. My VI templates speak more directly to the nature of biological cognition (socionics).

A fourth objection is that people that VI the same type are not always a hundred percent alike. Of course, they are not always going to be a hundred percent alike. But that's where enneagram and stacking come into play, and where the list is particularly flexible. For example, Robert Redford and Bill Clinton are both IEE-Fi. But Clinton is a 3w2 and redford is a 6w7. Clinton is more ambitious, competitive and confident by nature/temperament than Redford is.

Nevertheless, both Redford and Clinton have a similar cognition when it comes to using their NeFi to mirror, to adapt themselves to different roles, to change masks in order to suit the occasion, to engage in fluffy, pop pseudo-psycho analysis of others, etc. Redford channels that into acting and Clinton channels his cognition into politics. If you don't have a firm grasp on Enneagram , you may assume they have a different socionics type. This was a mistake socionists made in the past as they were locked inside of a one typology closed universe. Fortunately, as those who have reviewed my Core Primer for Enneagram Types in the Enneagram Sub-forum, that's no longer a problem as Stackemup Typology has ushered in the era of the Typology Multi-verse.

I stand by the pinterest list 100 percent as the best diagnostic typing tool out there. If you like typing celebrities, or other members, this makes typing time manageable. Why should you waste time out of your life researching celebrities before you can type them or confirm your typing of them. VI provides the ultimate shortcut and the pinterest list lays out the blue print. In the real world, when you meet somebody and you have the VI down pat, you can very quickly size up the person’s type. You won’t need to know their life story, you won’t need to ask them eighty to a hundred questions, and you don’t a year to chart down their cognition so that you can come here, start a ’type this person’ thread and lay out a 1000 details about the person only to get ten different answers.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My VI templates are the "5G Revolution" of Socionics...The VI templates from Russian Socionics is equivalent to "3g LTE"...OR

My VI templates are the Atomic Bomb of Socionics....Russian Socionics doesn't have an Atomic Bomb,

Stackemup Typology [(enneagram-side)(socionics-side)] has ushered in the Era of the TYpology Multiverse.

My Twin Towers of Typology will be the Mother of All Bombs in Typology!

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have not given permission or consent to anybody to market their pinterest typings or otherwise under the phrase that I coined and repeated, "VI Templates."

This is a marketing strategy a certain pinterest page has utilized for the purpose of attracting followers to their page by identifying their product with Stackemup Typology (socionics-side)'s trademark.

Read more here:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...98#post1382498

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I have not given permission or consent to anybody to market their pinterest typings or otherwise under the phrase that I coined and repeated, "VI Templates."

This is a marketing strategy a certain pinterest page has utilized for the purpose of attracting followers to their page by identifying their product with Stackemup Typology (socionics-side)'s trademark.

Read more here:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...98#post1382498

Since when did you have a trademark on that phrase? Show the paperwork or stop whining about what's free to use and may not even by influenced by you. A lot of what you're complaining about you weren't even the first to use.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stackemup copycats pop up all the time on enneagram-side typology and it comes mainly from Fi-leads. As I've said in the past, "[t]hey say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....I compare it to hitting somebody so hard my DNA stained them." Pilferating my "VI Templates" Trademark is a new one, that I know of. For all I know, there could be other pages out there bootlegging my product. Its like people who make fake Rolexes. They're not real rolexes. They just put the name Rolex on it so people buy it. So lesson here (or lesson that needs teachin') is nobody go to the sociotypes pinterest page because trying to bootleg my "VI Templates" and using my "VI templates" trademark is horrendously shameful.

On another note, VI is the next level in typology and Stackemup Typology (Socionics-side) has brought the 5G revolution in typing to socionics. My VI templates not only speed up the process of typing but drastically increases accuracy.