Thanks if anyone takes the time to read.

I've always been deathly shy/easily drained and in tune to "things going on behind the scenes," that weren't readily apparent on the surface. Ever since I was a small child, I've always been good at reading people's emotions, and having insights into people's psyche based on little information (Intuitive ethical type?).

Due to this ability, I was always able to get along with people with different backgrounds (and often had sympathy for the underdog), or be more diplomatic to things I knew were "sensitive topics" where as other children were more blunt as that sort of people-reading ability/empathy was learned over time for them, and I could present myself in an appropriate manner.

Despite this, I alienated myself from others by being an obnoxious 4w5, I think, haha, and around the age of 10, I grew into being a deeply individualistic/go against the grain/question the rules/don't blindly follow them (Fi?) type of person, and would get into conflict with others due to a stubbornness in refusing to conform (I cringe typing that, but it is true). I am very feisty.

I despise generalizations about anything, as I think they're limiting/Occam's razor-like (Ji?)

I'm deeply analytical, and obsessively logically scrutinize things to figure out if they're clean of bias, and tend to annoy others with this sort of nitpicky quality of picking things apart.

I'm out of tune with my surroundings and completely oblivious/neglecting of health, and it annoys me when others try to make me aware of it.

Si egos bore the ever living hell out of me, and I tend to see them as stagnant/limiting people who are not adventurous enough about life (too comfort oriented (devalue Si???)

I'm very disorganized, and I procrastinate everything.

I'm completely detached from the physical world, but I do like to engage with it much more than the Si egos I am surrounded by (aka traveling, doing outdoorsy nature stuff, etc), but I always feel detached, and have difficulty coming outside of my own head.

I strongly dislike high Fe users, and often see them as disingenuous or vapid (4 or Fi?).

Apart from the cringy 4 stuff, what type do I seem like? Could I be either? People always VI me as IEI, but due to how much conflict I have with high Fe users, I'm not sure.

I'm much, much, much less interested in the "group harmony" than IEIs are painted to be, and I'm more focused on individuals. I am also not very accommodating. I told my SEI friend I was "empathetic" and she laughed at me. LOL.