Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
Helps to add doubts about ILI as your type.
If your are interested in typing, it needs videointerview, not photos.

4-letter type code means preferences and MBT type by preferences mostly. So the only thing to read is description of dichotomies in MBT and Socionics. To read "everything" or anything else, means to read unrelated to the type which MBTI dudes say.
Oh please. If you don't know what the functions are and how they operate then how are you to know if you use them? Telling someone that all they have to do is make a video, then you will tell them more about themselves than they know is misleading. Many people did videos and you didn't have an answer even when it was you telling them to do it. Your typings are very subjective, no matter how much data you gather.

Self-awareness and understanding of relationships is something people have to work out for themselves. It doesn't help to make such claims that a video can help. You read my posts and I waited a long time to show you mine. You even based your typing of me on video + posts. He just landed here and he has his own agenda for looking into this. I agree it won't help if the typings are wrong but he has to sort that himself. No magic bullet, for what troubles us, will be revealed in a video. Read his posts then suggest a video. I still think you're meh, "ok" though. I am not as irritated as I may seem to others. I bet with your intuition you already knew that.