Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
If you are indeed in a relationship of Supervision, it may not be as bad as Eliza or her link make it out to be. I was married to my Supervisor for many years, it was mostly good-to-great, and we only divorced because she didn't want to live with me (she was OK being married to me).

However, in Socionics, there are things called subtypes, where a person's type leans more toward the first or second dominant function, and this affects how the person appears. My SLI ex leaned strongly toward Te, and that made our relationship more like Mirrors, which is considered to be much, much better than Supervision.
Supervision does have mirror qualities but I thought the op was talking about conflict

In any case, with conflict relationship the conflict breaks down along the lines of Fe and Fi values Fe being more about what's good action in a non person level and Fi about personal feelings and relationships. With Si and Se, ESE want to enjoy, relax, and be hedonist while SEE ignore those states, SEE will will push force themselves to work tirelessly or indulge excessively. They need someone who doesn't pay all that close attention to health and exercise. My mom never complained about how my dad would cook ridiculously fancy meals and eat till he got diabetes lol. I find that ESE will notice their weight and periodically go after wanting to watch their cholesterol or lose weight. My dad got extremely lazy for long periods of time and never used his will to change things around while his brother, also an SEE pushed himself to lose weight and get in shape when he got diabetes. So extremes but certainly a lot of lines are crossed making them seem deceptively similar.