Thread: ISFp vs INFp

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFp vs INFp

Hi,

I've been wondering if you guys could tell me what are the key differences between the two types. I tried reading some of the descriptions (mostly the ones on Sociotype), but besides narrowing my Quadra to either Alpha or Beta (definitely not Delta like I assumed *cough cough* EII cough*) I'm still not certain. Both IEI and SEI seem to describe some aspects of myself (also EIE, and to an even lesser extent IEE) but I'm still not 100% sure....

I'm kinda leaning towards SEI actually (though I've always assumed I'm intuitive just because I feel 'detached' from everything, but that's a bull**** reason, I think)

Quadra wise, I think I relate more to Alphas, but I really don't see myself as Si-valuing (Don't like the idea of "fun" activities/ideas unless they go somewhere). But also, I've never considered myself seeking control within a hierarchical structure or liked the idea of engaging in 'competitive' activities... still, I doubt I've ever been in a group of Betas before...

What I'd really like to know is how does the Si manifest itself in SEI as a leading function, and, likewise, how does Ni manifest itself in IEI?

Also, If it's not too much trouble, I'd also like to know how one's leading function acts as the others Role function? (Ni in SEI and Si in IEI)

If anyone can clear this up for me, it would be a big help I think (though knowing me, I'll probably come back again, asking to be retyped )

Thanks!
    Last edited by VladNk; 12-07-2015 at 04:38 PM.