Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INFj - Doubts

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I love the night sky lit with stars, paisley patterns and snowflakes.

Yesterday, I had the weird sense that I was going to get a cold, but that I didn't and ignored it and then I had to write to my twin commenting on the weather and health; she asked how I knew that the weather was bad and that she had the cold...lol, just another one of life's unexplained connections, I don't usually look too deep into stuff like this until, by some inventions, we can actually tell that twins really do have this sixth, in my case would be 8th connection between them or that we can connect to other living things by other senses...I need to see proof, I am not superstitious, just curious.

My favorite threads are, in no specific order:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...fi-ethics.html
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...provement.html
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...provement.html
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...entj-estj.html
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-19-2010 at 09:31 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you think a common enneatype for esfps are 5s or 4s?

HAHAHAHAAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your so delusional it makes my head spin. why dont you get another hobby, one that requires less thinking and talking. maybe knitting
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have given many people who have waited for a bus a ride; in LA buses can take a long time to circulate especially during cold and evening hours, so when I see a lonely old lady at the bus stop, I will offer her a ride and I have had many interesting converstions with some very interesting people. With as many cars that we have, if we offered such a helping hand, people wouldn't be stuck in the cold, waiting, for a bus to come around. My X called me "stupid friendly", when I picked up a cat off the road who was bleeding and cried my way to the shelter, the only emergency service around in the middle of the night...it turned out that the fur ball had an ear infection and everything went well. Shelter from excessive chores, is my number two wish from others. Please make sure I don't say yes to Joe, Janice, Jacky, Jane, Jill, Joyce, Jarnie, Jaryll, etc...at request for X, Y, Z to the power to 10.

I love love and most displays of public affection. I saw a Muslim couple walking hand in hand and it was such a loving scene to behold.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that supposed to be proof that you're EII? LOL.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO

Oh my god, I don't know why the last three posts are so unbelievably hilarious to me. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Man, it felt great.

All around fantastic Sunday for me so far.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is the best INFj description to match me so far and it comes from a book.

"INFj inhabit a world of idea [true, I see interesting possibilities and tie them to future visions of how things can be manifest physically, and have these interesting ideas all the time]. They are independent [unlike how my dual thinks that I require babysitting], original thinkers [give me an ingrediant and I will tell you a million new ways to cook it up] with strong feeling [passions and ideals], firm principles [unbending], and personal integrity [I have written a lot about my values and how I see how people should be like and how I am like].

INFj trust their own ideas and decisions even in the face of skepticism [unbending when I know that I am right]. They are motivated by an inner vision that they value above all else [which is my humanitarian, enviromentarian views], including prevailing opinion or established authority [I will voice my concerns]. INFj often see deeper meanings and have intuitive insights into situations [I have tried to tell people about their mistypings of themselves and reasons why]. Their inspirations are important and valid to them even if others don't share their enthusiasm [that's kinda like fighting for a cause that no one else bothers with].

INFjs are lyal, committed, and idealistic. They are quietly forceful in having their ideas accepted and applied. They value integrity and can be determined to the point of being stubborn [who here hasn't seen that side of me yet? hah]. Becaause of the strength of their conviction and their clear vision of what is best for the common good, INFjs can be great leader [I will take the torch, thanks]. They are often honored or respected for their contributions [no clapping please, I am not doing it for me].

Because they value harmony and agreement [don't argue with me!!!], INFjs like to persuade others of the validity of their viewpoint [You will see this side of me later]. They win the cooperation of others by using approval and praise [compliment nice things], rather than argument or intimidation. INFjs will go to great lengths to promote fellowship and avoid conflict.

Generally thoughtful decision makers [as I consider not only people, feelings and multitude of factors, incorporating into big picture then transfering all this to the future -don't sweat it it's a piece of cake for me], INFjs find problems stimulating and usually reflect carefully before they act [I knew that in this forum, however I steped in that I was going to be met with hostility, so it wasn't hard for me to decide to jump in the deeper end first with "my theory is right"]. They prefer to focus in great depth on one thing at a time, which can result in periods of single-mindedness.

Empathetic and compassionate, INFjs have a strong desire to contribut to the welfare of others. They are aware of other people's emotions and interests, and often deal well with complicated people. INFjs themselves tend to have deep, complex personalities and can be both sensitive and intense [intense in all places of life]. They can be reserved and hard to get to know [unless they want you to know them], but are willing to share their inner selves with people they trust. They tend to have a small circle of deep, longstanding friendships [most I have known about 20 years], and can generate plenty of personal warmth and enthusiasm in the right circumstances [the operative word is right circumstances].

I will add the negatives later...but it's mostly that I am stubborn as hell.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-23-2010 at 07:08 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Rasputin
    03-18-2010, 07:24 PM

Maritsa...Here's the deal. 2w3s help others to garner connection from them. 2w1s help others to live up to their own self-image of being a good person.

There's also subwing theory:

2w3sw(1w2) helps others to garner connection with a moralistic streak.
    2w3sw(3w4) helps others garner connection with a highly image-conscious, professionalistic streak.
    2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    2w1sw(3w2) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is but is a little less behind the scenes and more adaptable.

Subwing theory is kind of like wing theory. As wing is to core type, so subwing is to core type and wing combined. It really helps explain how some people seem to have influences from both wings. If you're case, I'd suggest 2w3sw(1w2). You seem very much pushy and in the forefront of things about helping people and you make no secret of wanting to garner connection from people, yet you have a moralistic streak that you are right about the things you are trying to help people with.

A two is sort of like an image-centered one. Twos are in the image triad, while ones are in the gut triad. I know it's a lot to take in, but I've tried to explain it in a palatable manner."

I am 2w3

"Maritsa...Another way to determine your type, based on the four two subtypes I mentioned, is which type of one do you relate to most:

1w9: concerned with detached and objective morality abstracted from society

or

1w2: concerned with personal and relational morality based on interactions between people

If you relate more to 1w9, then I'd suggest 2w1 for you, particularly 2w1sw(1w9), if you relate more to 1w2, I'd suggest 2w3 for you, particularly 2w3sw(1w2)."
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-05-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

A note to her tendency to ignore theory basics.
    The reason of what should be in a wish to keep the mistake in own type as EII, while having EIE. And similarly possibly mistakes in types of some of other ones.
    The approach: when theory does not fit - just ignore it, but not doubt in own opinions what types are.

other her typing themes:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...me-for-Maritsa
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Maritsa-s-type

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking LukaDoncic's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are INFJ, bringing traces of devotion and unity in a dawn filled magnifying glass of layers of a mastered consciousness.
    BunnyRaptor won Euro 2000 with the Prophecy that Rare Wartortle Wisdom turns a foolish Meganium into a wise Lugia, same with Lakers 2001, and 2002 was the 2014 World Cup prophecy, sparked by Mavericks 2011 to 2024. 2016 Rhydon was proven when Liverpool 2022 evolved into Blastoise at the pinnacle of 493 Arceus wisdom with 2001 Liberty and Iverson as Liverpool, thereby redeeming World Cup 2006, especially with Messi transcending Mbappe apple Isaac Newton George Lucas like Leonardo over Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Nikola Tesla, hearts threading misty colosseums to undertow Force and lightsabers juggling quizzical staircases edging magic and flurries of legends polarizing 6 Flags Bunny*!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RileyPichuCake View Post
    You are INFJ
    For base Fi she's too predisposed to insults and not to Fi emotional comfort of being polite, to direct conflicts and querrels. May do provoking exibitionism.
    Does too much of active talking for an introvert.

Among for Fe, her current selfrepresentation on the avatar expresses Fe, - energy inspiration and laugh. Not quiet base Fi which is about sympathy.
    Sometimes what she says about Fi relates to Fe.

There is a lot. Besides my impressions from her nonverbal and forum's behavior which I often perceive as annoying.
    She plays sometimes EII by surface description of types. Has higher than common anxiety what predisposes to partly more restrained behavior closer to introverts.
    She also has a shift to P side in the behavior which seems as chaotic sometimes, but I doubt in IEI as she's too expressive for introverts. I relate this anomaly on psyche issues which lead to higher impulsiveness.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    For base Fi she's too predisposed to insults and not to Fi emotional comfort of being polite, to direct conflicts and querrels. May do provoking exibitionism.
    Does too much of active talking for an introvert.

Among for Fe, her current selfrepresentation on the avatar expresses Fe, - energy inspiration and laugh. Not quiet base Fi which is about sympathy.
    Sometimes what she says about Fi relates to Fe.

There is a lot. Besides my impressions from her nonverbal and forum's behavior which I often perceive as annoying.
    She plays sometimes EII by surface description of types. Has higher than common anxiety what predisposes to partly more restrained behavior closer to introverts.
    She also has a shift to P side in the behavior which seems as chaotic sometimes, but I doubt in IEI as she's too expressive for introverts. I relate this anomaly on psyche issues which lead to higher impulsiveness.
    Fi types can show antipathy
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12