Thread: Socionics' Quadra titles and Aldous Huxley's Brave New World

Hybrid View

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...occasionally, no matter how smart you are, you come upon an idea with very little external validity. No matter how valuable it is to you personally, it just doesn't work with other people. It's like writing a poem that you adore, but which will never be appreciated beyond your own mind, because it just doesn't work for people.

This thread is an instance of that situation. Obviously, ESC finds an interesting connection between these two. But for whatever reason (my hypothesis is that it is principally the relationship between the value-ordered Huxley and the value-neutral Ashura), no one else sees this connection.

No point in getting angry about it, ESC. Write another poem.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.