Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I feel sorry for Amber's sister.

https://www.ifod.net/wp-content/uplo.../HOWELL-US.pdf

I watch court TV and most trials are interesting to me. Famous people or no famous people. I wanted to be a lawyer but I thought "there's too many people who want to be lawyers"

I spoke with my friend Tom(lawyer and CEO) he told me to go for it when I was 28, and I should have listened to him.

crying with no tears Amber Heard. I don't believe her.
    I do think it's fucked up that she has gone through that, but I also find it difficult to respect people who don't stand up for themselves, or to give sympathy to those who aren't trying to do anything about their own problems. Especially when she most likely not only lied about what Amber did, which could be chalked up to coercion and thus understandable, but also where she slept, which I think shows she's not Miss Innocent herself and something is off. Maybe she was just trying too hard to sell her story and get sympathy, though.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    I do think it's fucked up that she has gone through that, but I also find it difficult to respect people who don't stand up for themselves, or to give sympathy to those who aren't trying to do anything about their own problems. Especially when she most likely not only lied about what Amber did, which could be chalked up to coercion and thus understandable, but also where she slept, which I think shows she's not Miss Innocent herself and something is off.
    True.

Johnny Depp said he loved her and expressed concern for her. I fell into that too. She could just be a sycophant.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna