Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
No problem! I don't mind your 'wall of text' either, I hope you didn't mind my long response xD

Well for what it's worth you do remind me of myself a lot, haha, but it doesn't necessarily mean we are the same type.

Good for you for getting out there and talking with people more, I know that can be a personal challenge! Well I think both SEIs and EIIs tend to be really kind and compasionate towards others. I get told I'm both closed off and sweet, depending on who I talk to. It's more comfortable for me to discuss plans and stuff than my state of mind and health, too. It's because they are less sensitive and personal, and people usually respond better to topics like the former ones. I'm not sure how this would relate to the information elements, honestly! Maybe someone else can be of help, here?

I used to fantasize about LOTR a lot, too. I love the elves so much. I like to think about the emotions between myself and the other people. Sometimes I like to throw myself into the middle of a story, too, and conspiracies and mysteries are always fascinating to me. But my mind is better at coming up with aesthetic details on it's own, than these more abstract ideas (which I need more stimulation from the outside world to supply). Since you seem to be really good at creating more storylines and esoteric situations by yourself, and fixating less on the aesthetic experience of the fantasy, I'm guessing you're leaning towards intuitive
This does sound like Ni role to me (SEI) more than Ni-dom (IEI), but it could possibly be Ni-demonstrative (EII) if you're not used to considering that you might be really good at Ni. Here I'm leaning towards SEI, but you might find out whether you're really good with Ni or not by testing it in the future!

Hmm okay, sometimes I hesitate to take care of myself physically too...but also it's usually out of laziness (ugh) rather than not knowing what I should do. Your perspective on this reminds me of an EII friend of mine who needs encouragement and practical suggestions to take care of herself. So I'm leaning towards EII for you, again

Yes this sounds to me most like EII! Sounds like you seek caregiving (Si) in the form of soothing out the tensions, and giving childlike Ne by showing your witty fun side. I would also guess that your desire to feel protected and safe could be a desire for demonstrative (but not base-function!) Se, which would come from EII's dual.

So my vote for you is EII, as far as I can tell Still, consider that you might be better at sensing activities than you've thought in the past, you might surprise yourself! Explore your Ni, as well, when you can. As others have suggested, your type will become clearer to you as you grow older and further discover your most natural talents. Best of luck with your job, with your upcoming trip, and everything else!
i think SEI and EIIs do come across as really similar so it is confusing!thanks again for your advice as an SEI it has helped