TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    He doesn't value Se so the answer is no
    What does Se have to do with with the price of eggs?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    What does Se have to do with with the price of eggs?
    Same as myself, he doesn't strive to materialize on his theory. The book was published only because of the use of will sensory of his EIE friend. P.s.you're becoming an as whole and a jerk @Kim @MU

Read

lack (extroverted) sensing
    Perceives information about what might be called objects' "kinetic energy" — for example, information about how organized/mobilized a person is, his physical energy and power, and his ability to make use of his willpower or position and exercise his will in opposition to others'. This perception implies the ability to tell what reserves of "kinetic energy" people have and how useful they can be in getting things done. It defines the individual's ability or inability to exercise his willpower and energy in opposition to the will and energy of other people.
    When this element is in the leading position, the individual possesses exceptional personal force/will. He is a born organizer of anything. He has the ability to mobilize people to achieve a goal and is able to make use of and manage animate and inanimate objects. Is able to work with things (objects) and reproduce almost any objects based on available samples. This is a reflection of his ability to organize material. These people are known for their striving to materialize their will, energy, and power, and for their desire to impose their will on others.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Same as myself, he doesn't strive to materialize on his theory. The book was published only because of the use of will sensory of his EIE friend. P.s.you're becoming an as whole and a jerk @Kim @MU

Read

lack (extroverted) sensing
    Perceives information about what might be called objects' "kinetic energy" — for example, information about how organized/mobilized a person is, his physical energy and power, and his ability to make use of his willpower or position and exercise his will in opposition to others'. This perception implies the ability to tell what reserves of "kinetic energy" people have and how useful they can be in getting things done. It defines the individual's ability or inability to exercise his willpower and energy in opposition to the will and energy of other people.
    When this element is in the leading position, the individual possesses exceptional personal force/will. He is a born organizer of anything. He has the ability to mobilize people to achieve a goal and is able to make use of and manage animate and inanimate objects. Is able to work with things (objects) and reproduce almost any objects based on available samples. This is a reflection of his ability to organize material. These people are known for their striving to materialize their will, energy, and power, and for their desire to impose their will on others.
    You have previously published Novichkov's type distribution statistics, even though when I did it, you accused me of being a -type. I asked you before for the empirical data to back up this data, but you refused to do so. I find this completely nonconstructive. I do not think your explanation for Novichkov being unable to publish his empirical data & methodology is acceptable, because he was clearly able to go one step further and give you the (alleged) results.

Can you at least tell me then which courses are available at the Socionics Institute, California, Australia?

I have no problem with you thinking I am an Extroverted Sensing type (beyond it being part of how you give people on the forum and elsewhere false understandings of Socionics).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You have previously published Novichkov's type distribution statistics, even though when I did it, you accused me of being a -type. I asked you before for the empirical data to back up this data, but you refused to do so. I find this completely nonconstructive. I do not think your explanation for Novichkov being unable to publish his empirical data & methodology is acceptable, because he was clearly able to go one step further and give you the (alleged) results.

Can you at least tell me then which courses are available at the Socionics Institute, California, Australia?

I have no problem with you thinking I am an Extroverted Sensing type (beyond it being part of how you give people on the forum and elsewhere false understandings of Socionics).
    You value Se because you are satisfied by published, visible, empirical evidence and information. You however are ILI type because of how you view specific events over time and I'm not going to explain myself any more
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You value Se because you are satisfied by published, visible, empirical evidence and information. You however are ILI type because of how you view specific events over time and I'm not going to explain myself any more
    Your post is yet again another example of you typing a person based on one sentence or even one word.

I have been on these forums for more than 10 years; you have been here for more than 7, but you type me ILI based purely on this recent post:

I frequently discuss politics, but when it involves individuals or even parties, it is in a rather irreverent manner, seeing it all as some sort of pantomime. (I am more serious concerning actual issues, tending to see them as long-term concerns).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your post is yet again another example of you typing a person based on one sentence or even one word.

I have been on these forums for more than 10 years; you have been here for more than 7, but you type me ILI based purely on this recent post:
    Yes because you are a moron who can't see it and because you constantly push me to explain myself despite me not wanting to. You love Se so go fucking swim in it. You stalking jerk. Now fuck off
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yes because you are a moron who can't see it and because you constantly push me to explain myself despite me not wanting to. You love Se so go fucking swim in it. You stalking jerk. Now fuck off
    You should understand there is a difference between asking you to explain claims as part of your School of Socionics, and asking you, as a person, to explain yourself. I am for the most part only responding in proportion to how your School of Socionics has harangued people over the years. If you don't like it when a case of hypocrisy is raised, I suggest you desist in the double standard.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You should understand there is a difference between asking you to explain claims as part of your School of Socionics, and asking you, as a person, to explain yourself. I am for the most part only responding in proportion to how your School of Socionics has harangued people over the years. If you don't like it when a case of hypocrisy is raised, I suggest you desist in the double standard.
    You should understand that I'm Se pole and don't explain things only give proper action

Read otherwise you push me to react because it's not a joke or humor to me

READ so that you may learn and understand how people and types work

as a vulnerable (4th) function (LII and EII)
    The individual tends to overreact to aggressive or confrontational behavior, taking it as a personal threat when it may only be a knee-jerk reaction or the result of a bad mood.
    He tends to avoid intruding on others' space or engaging in behavior that may be perceived as coercive, and tries hard to handle his needs by being disciplined and well-prepared himself - rather than relying on others to do things for him. If these strategies fail, his efforts at dealing with the resulting conflict make him look actively pushy in a way that appears awkward and unnatural to others. This opens him up to painful criticism and feelings of weakness and helplessness.
    He is able to moralize and instruct others about what they should do and why, but he is not prepared for others' active resistance or refusal to do as he says. In his mind, this would require him to put aside reason and good feelings and simply make the other person do what is necessary. This is extremely difficult, if not impossible, for him to do.

@Mu
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-06-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You should understand that I'm Se pole and don't explain things only give proper action

Read otherwise you push me to react because it's not a joke or humor to me

READ so that you may learn and understand how people and types work

as a vulnerable (4th) function (LII and EII)
    The individual tends to overreact to aggressive or confrontational behavior, taking it as a personal threat when it may only be a knee-jerk reaction or the result of a bad mood.
    He tends to avoid intruding on others' space or engaging in behavior that may be perceived as coercive, and tries hard to handle his needs by being disciplined and well-prepared himself - rather than relying on others to do things for him. If these strategies fail, his efforts at dealing with the resulting conflict make him look actively pushy in a way that appears awkward and unnatural to others. This opens him up to painful criticism and feelings of weakness and helplessness.
    He is able to moralize and instruct others about what they should do and why, but he is not prepared for others' active resistance or refusal to do as he says. In his mind, this would require him to put aside reason and good feelings and simply make the other person do what is necessary. This is extremely difficult, if not impossible, for him to do.

@Mu
    I am accept your apology, as you probably intend to be sincere. However, this is unrelated to what I think of your conduct in general over many years, as well as my thoughts on you reducing such an incident to theory rather than your own conscious choice to insult.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415