TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    This is true for SLEs except don't act like a freaking victim, be a victim
    @flowers and sugar demonstrated this well in a post talking about fainting. That's the kinda garbage SLEs like. It's gotta be legit. If it's acting, the person can fuck off
    I think you have it backwards. IEIs aren't victims. we only act like them. nobody in beta actually allows themselves to be a victim (unless they have self esteem problems or something). acting strong for ST and acting weak for NF are the strategies to avoid being taken advantage of.
    And I don't think IEIs wouldn't appeal to SLEs if deep down we were actually weak victims. what's intriguing about us to them is that despite being seemingly helpless with Se/Te idiocy, we're not actually, and have our own ways of getting what we want.
    In a nutshell, SLE-IEI duality is about feeling strong together. So.. it goes both ways.
    Last edited by persimmonism; 08-16-2021 at 08:37 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    I think you have it backwards. IEIs aren't victims. we only act like them. nobody in beta actually allows themselves to be a victim (unless they have self esteem problems or something). acting strong for ST and acting weak for NF are the strategies to avoid being taken advantage of.
    And I don't think IEIs wouldn't appeal to SLEs if deep down we were actually weak victims. what's intriguing about us to them is that despite being seemingly helpless with Se/Te idiocy, we're not actually, and have our own ways of getting what we want.
    In a nutshell, SLE-IEI duality is about feeling strong together. So.. it goes both ways.
    Are you saying you manipulate them?

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Are you saying you manipulate them?
    Type behavior isnt conscious