Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Tell me how someone can be double head type and Ti polr at the same time.
    Enneagram is about fears. Every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear, regardless of Ti presence or not. I'm also double head and Ti polr

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Enneagram is about fears. Every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear, regardless of Ti presence or not. I'm also double head and Ti polr
    No using yourself as an example is not a valid argument

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No using yourself as an example is not a valid argument
    That was not my argument. My argument was that every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear. A 5 is more analytical, true, but they don't necessarily have to have valued Ti in order to apply analysis. A 6 and 7 even less so - people of these types will have the same fears, but deal with them in different ways based on sociotype and other additional factors. Any relation between Ti and head types is merely correlation, not causation.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That was not my argument. My argument was that every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear. A 5 is more analytical, true, but they don't necessarily have to have valued Ti in order to apply analysis. A 6 and 7 even less so - people of these types will have the same fears, but deal with them in different ways based on sociotype and other additional factors. Any relation between Ti and head types is merely correlation, not causation.
    No thats where youre wrong. The whole persona of type 5 can be directly correlated to LII if you read closely.

And no not every type has the same fears, the whole point of having and distinguishing between the types is exactly that, starting off by having different basic fears. I suggest u actually read into the theory youre discussing before joining the argument with false information.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No thats where youre wrong. The whole persona of type 5 can be directly correlated to LII if you read closely.

And no not every type has the same fears, the whole point of having and distinguishing between the types is exactly that, starting off by having different basic fears. I suggest u actually read into the theory youre discussing before joining the argument with false information.
    Lol, I meant different people that are all type 6 will have different ways of cognitively processing and dealing with that fear. But go off, I guess.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, I meant different people that are all type 6 will have different ways of cognitively processing and dealing with that fear. But go off, I guess.
    No they wont. They have similar ways of dealing with thwir fear, instinctively. This is how their brain works. Its written how it works in numerous 6 descriptions that thats how their type works. How tou get from that to "theres so many different 6s and they all deal with their fear differently is wrong". On the core of their beinf rhey all deal with the same issues. 5s and 7s, also head types, tend to deal with the differently.5s by retreating and studying, 7s by distracting, and 6s by seeking security. This is on the basis of their type and you canr just go break the rules like that. If you disagree with me you disagree with the theory here, because im simply citing it.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have so many gifs I wanna use but none of them are working

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Pretty much! Finished my degree, worked on some side projects... and I’m still busy with similar stuff.
    But this place can be good for sharpening my theoretical skills and gaining new insights/ideas, so on occasion I may revisit it.
    Awesome, I noticed @Chae similarly used to post a lot but is now focused on real life. It’s good to have a balance. I’ve always been a casual poster.

yes chile!!!!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Pretty much! Finished my degree
    Congrats @Olimpia, what was your major again? film studies or something similar right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Awesome, I noticed @Chae similarly used to post a lot but is now focused on real life. It’s good to have a balance.
    I am really gonna miss @Chae , she knew how to make the forum enjoyable