Threaded View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My case for SCS and John Beebe in a highly traumatized person

People develop defenses to guard their essence, and ways to feed and preserve its inner integrity, which can often result in behaviors that are incongruent with someone’s inherent lens and way of processing. For a person to type by what is observably behavioral and present in someone’s surface, you are looking at the shell, and not inner core of the traumatized crab that has hidden away from the harsh seas that have given it only violence.

John Beebe is easily the best model for a highly traumatized person, because the shadow zone is where neurosis shows. Mostly, in the oppositional placement. This is why I have been typed an eie by 98% of the community at some point, even by my now closest friends who realize this a false typing for me, and why 40-50% of the community still has me in its way.

SCS doesn’t deal with neurosis quite as much, it would probably assume the super ego is more neurotic, which is also apart of the shadow, to be clear.. It can expand on how the ignoring function is defined.. I view the ignoring sort of as the repressed function that carries and harbors a lot of stress from this repulsion of its element, and it’s dammed off by the conscious, as it is “too much” for it to bear, and it can rise up and scream louder than any function, when the flood gate opens and spills into the psyche, blinding the ego (primary functions), and unconsciously spilling into the world, but in tidal floods..

SCS is in my view, aligned with Beebe, at least 90% of cases would transfer over in that model, by my skimmings of Beebe literature.. SCS yearns look at why for one’s behavior and functions, it looks at where the tensions are inside, and how the process and dialogue unfolds..

This is extremely important for a traumatized person, who will shell their inherent self with enough trauma, and develop defensively used functions..

The ignoring should also be an inherently stressful function in my view, because even though it has potency not afar from the less in dimensionality, it opposes the inherent energy flow of the leading, primary process information channels in. It would conflict the psyche in the extro and introverted pull of this dynamic, where it is a primary feeler, intuitor, thinker or sensor, but it cannot simultaneously focus introverted and extroverted.. And it can be a sore spot when this lack of focus in this way an ego has identified with otherwise, bleeds up..

I don’t believe that every ignored function placement shows up how I entailed with my own insights of this and how Beebe views it a bit, but in a neurotic person who has developed defenses with it, where it becomes more hasty and aggressively unable to control and repress, from tensions. It is the unconscious of the person’s leading conscious process. It is the leading faculty of the unconscious, and the unconscious I feel is where trauma stores in.

This is where +/- charges can get interesting, as the ignoring is the opposite intro and extro and charge of the base. Inherent conflicting end eh h, aligned with an ego, the unconscious is.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-19-2024 at 04:34 AM. Reason: cleanup
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits