Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
They can be very hard workers and can attain a lot if they put their mind to it and exercise discipline. They can engender a spirit of competition. I find their lack of intuition prevents them from "rigging the competition" unless they have some cunning allies.

They're decent enough so long as they don't get too close or try to take advantage of my time and intellect. However, I try to keep a distance because I can get easily exhausted. Generally, they are likable when they have their dual nearby to help even things out, but isn't that generally true of duals?
The only time she has genuine people around her is when I’m around. I make their lives so much better. They don’t have any freaking appreciation, that’s the problem. And will treat their duals like it is THEM and only them who brings something to the relationship. They wanna be worshipped, you know. They just don’t wanna be a good person and earn the praise their selfish hearts desire. Also, I have to tone down my talent and lovableness around other people, lest they look bad.