Thread: Prophecies for this amazing year, 2022!

Threaded View

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Prophecies for this amazing year, 2022!

There are many Christian Prophets prophesizing great things for 2022! These times are Biblical!. We will see HUGE changes in our nation and the world! Revival will sweep across this nation! We wil have unity and peace! This is a time of great hope and joy. God promises that He will not act without speaking through His prophets! He is acting, and will act and we will know it was He. Much you don't see now because the media is still under Deep State control, but not for much longer. It will be exposed in 2022, and you will see what has gone on in these years, and it will be shocking. I and so many others have such hope and joy, even though it looks everything like the world is going to hell in a hand basket, but instead, God is going to act powerfully and things are going to end up great in 2022!

This year, I told my son, who is 25, that the days of starting out in the world were harder for my generation than for my parents' generation, and for his generation, harder than mine. I am sorry for that for him (though he is a go-getter, and wise, and is doing well), but I have such great joy knowing that it will soon be much easier and so much brighter for him than for any other generation! These are GREAT days we are living in! And it will be even better for his (someday) children's generation!

Are you worried about your huge college debt, your health, you credit debt, the cost of living, the future of your children, or your own future? Well you WON'T be by the end of this year! You will have great joy and hope and confidence in your future (and your present). You will have such joy!

I have shared some prophecies here, to not much interest. You are asleep, and asleep by deception, but you won't stay asleep this year. God is exposing evil and deception now, and it will keep happening to higher and higher degrees. Soon EVERYONE will see things as they really are. God's hand is going to soon sweep across this world. This is the Day of Reckoning for our truly evil oppressors.

So even though my prophecy posts have had little attention paid here, I am starting this thread anyway, because things soon are going to look very bad - our enemy will try one last effort to take us down and some will die, and things will look dire. These may be bad things may include some or all of the following: supposedly covid-related deaths, some bad event happening in NYC, CCP invading/coming into our country from the West Coast as well as down from the Canadian border, severe food shortages, bank failure, stock market crash, a ten day blackout (including a media and social network blackout) (after the blackout it will be very good!).

So I am posting this prophesy thread especially so that when these soon coming things come and seem so frightening and devastating, you can remember and look here again or for the first time and see that they were prophesized, and ALSO it is prophesized that these things will not amount to anything. Great evil is intended, but the things that seem permanently damaging will not amount to anything. God’s hand will save. Know these things will not last long, that not much will come of them, and that you will end up better off at the end of this year than the beginning, even though it might seem at first your life could become worse in every way. It won't. It will end up better in every way.

Much of the evil in this world, concerning how the world is run, is connected to Epstein Island*. God says EVERYTHING about this place and its tentacles to governments around the world will be exposed for all to see. Prince Andrew AND Prince Charles will be among the many world leaders whose horrific deeds related to that place will be exposed. It is the end of that monarchy. Australia and New Zealand will be freed from their current oppressions, and they will run their own countries (no longer of the monarchy). Freedom for nations throughout the world, one by one. We will see the end of the CCP -- freedom for the Chinese people!

I see hope that the Epstein Island grand exposure will come SOON because my husband saw the news that Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers have just agreed to release the details of the case. Watch that! I expect that will be the start of the revelations of truth that will wake up the world. Also, in 2022 there will be an earthquake at Yellowstone that reveals what evil leaders have tried to keep hidden. Also, end of the Media as we know it; new ones will arise in their place.

God says two Supreme Court justices will be out very soon. One is probably Roberts. I wonder if it will be even this month since God said to one prophet, "January if for Justice". It sure would be justice to clean up our Supreme Court! And Roe v. wade will fall. That has to b e the start of greatness for this nation.

The Biden regime will end this year (God calls Biden "that jackal"), with the exposures, among the many exposures will be the reality that Biden was NEVER in the White House, it was, I think, a Hollywood set...wherever the set was, the truth is that Biden was never in the real White House in Washington, DC. That was all Media-lie, and ALL of the news networks participated in that, among so many, many other lies they perpetuated. They certainly ALL sent news representatives to the "White House" to talk to Alistair Crowley's granddaughter, Jen, to that pretend White House movie set NOT in DC!

Anotehr prophet recently told that God said that the puppet master for Biden is OBAMA, and all that Obama has done will be exposed as well. Also Nancy Pelosi will be out of office after beiong fully exposed, before she dies (this year, I think am pretty sure it was said).

Also Donald J. Trump, the rightfully elected president, returns this year - sorry if you have been deceived to be a Trump-hater, but, good news: when he returns you will cheer along with the whole nation! But he will not preside in Washington, DC. God has said through more than one reliable and trusted prophet that He will destroy Washington DC because of the evil things that have happened in it and UNDER it. God says a new Capitol is being prepared for our nation now.

There are so many powerful prophecy videos I could share; I don't know how to pick from this wealth, so I will pick one I saw today. I discovered Julie Green this December. There are so many prophets in these times – these are the days of Prophets foretold of in the Bible. The prophets are all so different, but they speak the ONE voice of God when they prophesy: the voice of the Shepherd. The sheep know the voice of their Shepherd! (There are false prophets as well as real, as the Lord told there would be. I ignore the false. With them, there is always a tell!)

Just as there is Deep State in government and our whole society has been deceived systematically for years, there is Deep Church. I am well aware of it in the Catholic Church, but the Protestants have theirs, too. God will expose our leaders, and we will know who are the false shepherds and deceivers; God will expose the infiltrators who had been trusted leaders in our churches.

The prophecies have a good introduction starting at 4 minutes, but can also just listen to the prophecy read, beginning at 8 minutes and goes to 16:10, where Julie Green reads what God spoke to her. That is an 8 minute message from God about what powerful things He will accomplish in our world in 2022!
    [Also see note below video]:

*Also related to the evil in the world, and governing it with evil, are to three sovereign nations:
    1) The one square mile in the center of London called the City of London, that is a sovereign separate nation with its own flag,
    2) The Vatican city, also a sovereign nation with its own flag (the Holy Roman Catholic Church is infiltrated but it is still it is the spotless bride of Christ: God is the Head of the Church, not man), and
    3) Washington, DC, also a sovereign nation.
    Those three cities/independent nations are connected to the evil deep state that runs the world. But God ENDS that, THIS year: because He is able. God is the TRUE ruler of the world, and we will soon see Him assert His authority! And the government will be upon His shoulder! And He will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, the Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 01-17-2022 at 03:17 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"