Threaded View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Yes, but what about -Fe? Stirring things up, and conflicts? One has to question the motivation for making this thread. Not to mention the seemingly out of nowhere swipe at ashlesha, unless I’m missing something. The thing about EIE’s is that they are the actors. They are good at putting themselves in a mindset and being that. Which is why a lot of them are often mistaken in their own type.
    Maybe I wasn’t clear enough in what I said, I apologize— I did mention -Fe and I said Fe egos take Fe both ways, as in positively and negatively with the function of Fe itself. And I’m aware it could just be -Fe at play here, but as someone who shits -Fe for breakfast, I’m not seeing this. I see -Fi above everything- something that is exotic and individualistically stubborn in a way that has taken me my whole life up until NOW to learn how to properly emulate because it is simply not of my true nature when I’m left to my own devices.

That seemingly random bash on her is -Fi charged in this case. Yes, EIEs are excellent actors and yes, they can be aggressively loud about stuff including OTHER PEOPLE (which is where -Fi and -Fe are pretty easy to mix up, yes, especially considering that -Fi is most often known for being paired with Se a la ESI... but the thing is EIE is only acting like ESI in this way for the sake of a high seat with whatever crowd they’re after and/or doing it to defend “their people” [Us Vs. Them / Beta Subservience Complex comes into play here, as well ).

She did not seem “floaty” to me in her brief video either, her gaze was extremely focused, and it did not merely appear “focused” because she was really just zoning out and staring into one spot for awhile because of that (which is often the case for Intuitive types who only appear focused either for this reason or when they’re truly hyperfocusing on something that is deeply stimulating their mind... She knows exactly what she’s doing in the video, IMO, and not only knows but delivers the Image effortlessly like I would expect from an xSFx Image type).
    Last edited by flames; 06-12-2021 at 08:46 PM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚