Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You typed me IEI first, then IEE. You didn't type me EIE.
    I did, and you ragequit the internet after. For you, the day I typed you EIE was the worst day of your life, but for me, it was Tuesday. I typed you correctly without any training or tutoring from SHS. It is interesting how EIE-H can look like IEI, so I did make an error at first (I spotted your subtype first). I also had people telling me you were Delta. Anyway. You can say that you're any type or whatever you want, but you won't change what you are at your core. Stings, right? So, which of the performers were you in this music video?

Edit: I also read that you stated I'm a "diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic" now. I am not, there is no medical record that claims this. So, you made that up. Cool. Literally everything you wrote just solidifies to me that you are an EIE, and rather psychopathic. Deliberately lying, projecting, and by proxy exporting your stupidity, fantasy, and ignorance onto someone else is normally defined as gaslighting. This will be the last serious response I give you, as I have no intention of allowing you to drag me down to your level. In the mean-time, I'll be living in your head rent free, I guess.

I suggest finding an LSI to play cops and robbers with once you take the G typing, I think you like it rough.

P.S. I'm more into Ayn Rand over Ben Shapiro. Adios *shrugged*. Maybe Trump? You can pick.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-19-2021 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Clarity