This is essentially a way for me to distinguish between the two types as I have come to a point where I can't decide between the two.

So, I've gone through a long history of trying to figure out my type and I have narrowed it down to Dominant. But, I just can't seem to figure out if I use or in the creative position.

The reasons I'm considering ILE is because of that fact that I do create internal logical systems and think about things which I need to share with others, whether its a new perspective on something I've found or something I've thought about. For me the primary importance is understanding why things are the way they are. For example, someone may do something "weird" as deemed by the public, however, my main concern is why they done it? what could have led up to it ? did someone else trigger it ?. As i've come to understand is the function concerned about public opinion, it focuses on what everyone else thinks without thinking for themselves. I always weigh up my own opinion with public opinion, I will formulate my own understanding then search what others think about the matter and from a very objective stance try and figure out what the difference, why they don't align and which is better (mine usually is). When I understand something I need to explain it, criticise it, compare it and improve it, its definitely an ongoing processes, it needs to be debate-proof and withstand any outside criticism. I love to debate, especially those ones where everyone has a different opinion and this ties into why I listen to everything and anything because it just adds to my explanations and views.

As for IEE, i'm very nice upon meeting, i understand social rules, and i get what i have to do. (ILE apparently have a really bad reputation for being unaware and rude in social situations) I'm also very easy to get along with, at least to my knowledge I think people feel comfortable around me, I give everyone a listening ear and can get on their level so too speak. But I've also noticed people tend to confide in me about personal issues. I also "get" people very well from a distance, I usually call people "theories" because essentially everyone has their own view, the public perception and, my perception so when I stand back and analyse someone, I just get why they act a certain way, this links into the fact I'm good at reading people e.g. upon meeting some people I can just get vibes and feelings about who's trustworthy, who isnt, who likes to gossip ... and so on, When i analyse people I'm watching and listening to everything, I can piece together what kind of person they are. I also tend to make personal judgements about things I like and dislike, my feelings towards people also tend to change, one minute I can look forward to seeing someone, then when I really think I about it I can change my mind.

tbh I just don't know anymore so feel free to ask any follow-up questions, I'm very interested in what everyone has to say about me.

I will be adding more information when I remember.