Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44

Thread: 40Q, My answers, and 1 Type.

  1. #1
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 40Q, My answers, and 1 Type.

    Hello everyone ! i've been researching typology and stumbled across socionics and decided to take this questionnaire

    Please my honest and feel free to ask all the questions you need to get an accurate typing.

    Now onto the questions.

    [I]1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

    -Work, work, work. In my opinion itís when you use yourself physically or mentally to accomplish something in the short or long term. The two main factors that determine whether someone can work is their physical ability and mental capabilities.



    2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

    -Who did it, the process and final outcome. If my niece whoís 6 drew me a picture I know it wonít be great, but because she takes pride in what she drew and thatís the best she can do I appreciate it, However if my mum cooked a dish which wasnít that nice, Iíll tell her what I enjoyed about it so she doesnít feel her effort was wasted, but then Iíll tell her I didnít like other aspects which encourages her to improve.



    3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

    -Iíll feel inferior, inadequate and embarrassed, Iíll try and copy him or Iíll just ask for help from the professional so at least he knows Iím struggling and can help me.



    4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.

    -Iíll try my best, but to be honest Iíll freeze and give up, I may read over the question again and hopefully the answer pops back into my head, but other than that Iíll just move on.



    5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

    -First Iíll think what is it for? Then Iíll think about what Iím gaining from it, Iíll ask family and friends about it and see if they think I should do it, if they think itís a good idea Iíll ask them how I should go about doing it. When I have a plan Iíll proceed.



    1. General to specific, specific to general Ė what does it mean? Give examples.

    -General to specific, hmm, I think of vague, openness and subjectivity. General allows room for questions and individual interpretation as nothing is set in stone. As for specific, I think of rules and regulations, I think of the small print at the bottom of an advert, lol. Specific is very detailed, spot on and bullseye.



    2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?

    -Hmm, well, I think logic is a very subjective, but very objective, I know im contradicting myself but bear with me. Itís subjective because itís down to how each individual understand things, but very objective, in the sense, that individuals outlook is very clear and straight forward to them, thatís how theyíre making sense of whatever it present. I like to think of myself as logical.



    3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?

    -Hierarchy simply put is when someone is on top of someone because they have self-entitled power over someone because they feel theyíve been associated with a group long enough, or have done something significant enough to earn that title. I think itís very important for society as a whole, because it gives humans a structure, but when it comes down to surface level, like in school or the work place I can clearly see it, but donít really care nor pay much attention to it.



    4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.

    - How notions of ďflatwareĒ and ďspoonĒ relate to each other ?

    Well, because Iím dumb, Iím choosing the easy one. Flatware is domestic cutlery, theyíre typically used in the home, things such as knives, forks and plates fall into that category, similarly a spoon is used in your home for domestic use, therefore it to falls into the category of flatware.



    5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?

    -Not really, my mind is full of irrelevant pieces of information that gets plucked out every so often, however when I need to know something Iíll literally read everything on the specific topic, then write it down on paper so I donít forget.



    1. Can you press people? What methods do you use? If so, how does it happen?

    -I donít generally do that, I like people to make their own mind up, but I do have to tell the truth, i have a tendency to be rather imposing and telling people what they should be doing.



    2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

    -To an extent I think everyone uses strategies, my strategy usually comes in the form of operating with people and their mind, Iíll say and do things that are going to elicit a certain type of reaction, also Iím aware of how I want my message to get across to people so I may do or say something in a very specific way. As for territory, I donít really pay attention to that.



    3. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

    -..Donít tell peopleÖanything! If I end up telling someone Iíll tell them categorically, donít tell anyone. Although this is a very bad way, I find out loads of stuff about people and hold it in my pocket as ammunition against them.



    4. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

    -In times of oppositions Iíll look at it right in the face, I wonít shrink back, usually this is a faÁade, deep down Iíve probably wet my pants, but on the surface it look like Iím ready to take anyone on.



    5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

    -On the outside i do look rather strong and to an extent i am, but usually im rather quite and to myself, until something sets me off.



    1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

    -Beauty is something that is pleasant to the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of humans. This can change because beauty may be looking at a beautiful painting and smiling, but it could also be someone watching a sad movie and crying, someone watching the person crying may say theyíre beautiful because it shows how much they care.



    2. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classic beauty"? If so, what is it?[/I]

    -I think to majority of people there is a general consensus, people do look to Kylie Jenner as a beautiful role model, she made having big lips a ďthingĒ, because she is the trendsetter of beauty as many other celebrities are, many people wouldnít want to admit it but itís the truth. So yes I agree looking into the world objectively there is a template of beauty, however I donít necessarily agree with that template.



    3. How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

    -I really had to think hard about this one, I actually donít know, when I think of comfort I just think of a warm blanket and hot chocolate, but never have I ever done that myself. Comfort is usually and solely from my cloths, half of the time I donít know if something is comfortable unless Iíve worn it several times then I suddenly realise this is actually comfortable. What does comfort even mean? I didnít know it was a skill.



    4. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

    -To be totally honest I need external help when dressing, when dressing by myself, I look like a clown. I need someone to tell me that looks good, that looks bad, they match. This is one department I crave approval and seem needy. I used to think I could dress like a pro, until someone pointed out Iíve been wearing a suit wrong for 3 years.



    5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

    -Iíll probably adopt someone elseís format and just run with that because I canít be bothered to think up a new one, if that doesnít work for me Iíll make a few changes. STORYTIME. Im currently moving house and several times Iíve suggested moving things around and adding wardrobes in certain places, but my mum and dad have to keep reminding me that it wonít fit, or it will be in the way of something else, or it will fall down. Me and spatial awareness donít get along.



    1. Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

    -YES! I think its totally fine, however I do feel that there is a fine between expression and attention seeking behaviour, I think every emotion has an appropriate time and place.



    2. Think of such negative emotional states as sadness, gloom, and despondence.

    - Can you, at your own will, enter these states? If not, then when do you feel them?
    No, they just come over me every so often, or if someone upsets me.

    - How long can you stay in such states?
    Not long, maximum for a day.

    - How can you withdraw from them?
    I cant, I just have to go through it then eventually itíll wear off.

    - Can they be pleasant, soothing?
    NEVER.

    - How do you feel after you have experienced them?
    Iíll step back and wonder why I felt like that. Iíll laugh it over and wonít think about it.



    3. How quickly can you change emotional state? To what side Ė positive or negative?

    -It can change very quickly, usually from happy/neutral to annoyed/upset any little thing can annoy my, but it doesnít last long, maximum 5 minutes because I end up forgetting I was upset.



    4. What emotional state is usual for you? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

    -My internal state is just.. normal, When im happy, I express it if its appropriate, however if im happy and everyone else is quite sad, Iíll probably leave the sad situation, or go and see what that matter is and help, however if Iím sad and everyone is happy and have no choice but to stay Iíll try and be happy.



    5. Tell us about your moods over the last day

    -Well I was really happy yesterday, because Iíve broken up for half term! I got home and just through all my book on the floor and indulged in YouTube and finishing this questionnaire which brought my emotional state back to happy/neutral.



    1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.

    -I messaged a friend, spent time with other friends, went out with another batch of friends, followed another friend home and encouraged her about a test she thought she did really badly on.



    2. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to? How do you express it?

    -Sympathy is showing concern and consideration for people despite not going through what theyíve been through, I express it by devaluing myself, or making jokes, or just spending time and letting the person pour out their feelings, there is never a time not express sympathy when you can.



    3. Are there any standards of behavior or interpersonal relationships in the society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?

    -Yes, there are, generally I do adhere to them, especially when meeting people for the first time or people im not really close with. Iíll ask questions, seem interested, see how everything is going with that person. However when Iíve establish a sort of closeness with a person and weíre both on the same wave length, I disregard it, I think itís important to follow formality especially when meeting people , because everyone's different an you donít want to upset anyone.



    4. What does moral mean? What is immoral? How do you understand these terms and does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

    -Moral, something that is good, while immoral is bad and selfish, I think morals are very general, theyíre the usual things in society many people follow because theyíre expected to, im sure many other people believe the same thing. Some matters are grey which leads to personal choice, subjectivity and individual interpretation.



    5. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude Ė what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you feel ill-disposed towards somebody for a long time? How easily do you forgive people?

    -Iíll act like I donít know, if it keeps going on Iíll just cut you out of my life, when I show a negative attitude to someone and I can be really bitchy, and when I see them Iíll roll my eyes and be really awkward and quiet around them, eventually Iíll forget that i donít like them. I can forgive people really easily, I need to stop, I actually wish I could stay angry at people.



    1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

    -Of course, coming from a religious family, the meaning of life it to make God happy. however i do understand not everyone shares the same view.



    2. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's traits?

    -I notice the way they act and how they talk, by that I can tell what theyíre going to be like, I can tell what kind of friends weíre going to be, how close are we, what theyíll be useful for, what kind of friendship weíre going to have, I also usually assign and trait with the person.



    3. What is imagination? Do all people have imagination and can fantasize? What is your fantasizing like?

    -Thinking of things that donít really exist in the real world, I think only some people have that capability, like my dad seriously canít think of things that could happen or fantasies, he is totally against it, my imagination is about things that could happen and transpire, but it also comes about in me thinking about events and situations thatís are so unreal (which im fully aware of ) but just thinking about is really fun.



    4. What do you think of people (or yourself) who distinctively stand out in a crowd, differ from others? What is a measure of such distinction, how can this difference be feasible and how not?


    -I really do like it and admire it, but once its attention seeking, youíre in my bad book, I hate that. I feel standing out shouldnít be an attempt to be noticed or doing something drastically different from your usual self, rather something that you usually do which is ďnormalĒ to you, but ďweirdĒ to others. Ironically though i say things that i dont mean, i just do it for a reaction or to provoke a debate.



    5. Ideas do not have to be correct in order to be good. What's your attitude towards this statement?

    -Well this is a weird question, I didnít know ideas can be good, bad, correct, and incorrect. I think all ideas have credit, otherwise that person wouldnít have stated it. I think there is something useful in all ideas, if not its just fun to listen to and contemplate, so I disagree with that statement.



    1. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

    -I can see and smell change from a mile away, however it only seems to be me and a few other people that can see change in people and know why they act a certain way, some change in people is good while some are bad.



    2. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you waste time?

    -All I know about time is me have a sticky relationship. Im quite hit and miss with my timing, usually something catches my attention and I forget completely about time. Iíve been accused of not having any sense of urgency.. Which is sometimes true. My procrastination game Is strong.



    3. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

    -I do it all the time and im usually right, I only trust those who have an accuracy rate of 90% and above.



    4. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

    -My lateness depends on how important something is, but generally im usually late, sometimes it's only by a few minutes (which doesn't count), while other times it's really bad, sometimes im ridiculously early. When someone else is late i totally understand becasue im guilty of it.



    5. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:

    a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts,
    - Iíll be thinking of all the possible things we could talk about what I might say, Iíll probably have hypothetical conversations with myself, Iíll think about if I look presentable, Iíll think about what they might wear. The possibility they might have brought someone with them might cross my head.

    b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts,
    - Everything above, but even more excitement.

    c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here
    - Iíll be annoyed and disappointed, but Iíll think there in some traffic or just running a bit late.

    d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here,
    - By now I wouldíve called them twice and messaged them, Iíll be really annoyed and think about the next time im going to see them so I can get answers.

    e) more time and the person is still not hereÖ
    Ö Iíll leave.


    ...please be honest and ask as many questions as you need.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you become interested in someone else's partner will you plan to take them?

  3. #3
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    If you become interested in someone else's partner will you plan to take them?

    The thought might cross my mind, but i'll never do it because that's just disrespectful and i'm scared they might fight me. lol.

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    The thought might cross my mind, but i'll never do it because that's just disrespectful and i'm scared they might fight me. lol.
    You're not SEE. I would assume a logical type.

  5. #5
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You're not SEE. I would assume a logical type.
    Interesting, what logical type(s) are you thinking of ?
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Interesting, what logical type(s) are you thinking of ?
    -First Iíll think what is it for? Then Iíll think about what Iím gaining from it, Iíll ask family and friends about it and see if they think I should do it, if they think itís a good idea Iíll ask them how I should go about doing it. When I have a plan Iíll proceed.


    Seems LSI possibly; very rational. some kind of a logical

  7. #7
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    -First Iíll think what is it for? Then Iíll think about what Iím gaining from it, Iíll ask family and friends about it and see if they think I should do it, if they think itís a good idea Iíll ask them how I should go about doing it. When I have a plan Iíll proceed.


    Seems LSI possibly; very rational. some kind of a logical
    Although I'm very realistic (sometimes to a fault) i don't think Se is in my ego block (valued but lower down maybe ?) because I don't focus heavily on that, nor pay attention to it in others.

    Could it be a possibility I'm a ethical type ?

    Is it possible for a logical to have a strong focus on ethics, or potentially overestimate their ability in that area ?
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  8. #8
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello Shady. Welcome to the forum.

    Why did you choose the username Shady?

    I didn't read your op yet but I will.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Although I'm very realistic (sometimes to a fault) i don't think Se is in my ego block (valued but lower down maybe ?) because I don't focus heavily on that, nor pay attention to it in others.

    Could it be a possibility I'm a ethical type ?

    Is it possible for a logical to have a strong focus on ethics, or potentially overestimate their ability in that area ?
    Yes

  10. #10

  11. #11
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe enfp, idk. si/ne rather than se/ni, most likely intuitive.

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Although I'm very realistic (sometimes to a fault) i don't think Se is in my ego block (valued but lower down maybe ?) because I don't focus heavily on that, nor pay attention to it in others.

    Could it be a possibility I'm a ethical type ?

    Is it possible for a logical to have a strong focus on ethics, or potentially overestimate their ability in that area ?
    Cutting people out of your life....hum

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Process type, organized, critical, looks up to professional, your Se is devalued. I type you ESTj final

  14. #14
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hello Shady. Welcome to the forum.

    Why did you choose the username Shady?

    I didn't read your op yet but I will.
    I don't actually know. lol.
    At the time i liked it, however now i wish i never chose it.

    Makes sure you leave a suggestion as to what type i may be .

  15. #15
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Process type, organized, critical, looks up to professional, your Se is devalued. I type you ESTj final
    Wow, ESTj, although some others have suggested that to me before, i've always thought of myself to be using the fe-ti or ti-fe axis. Anyway, i'll have a read and get back to you.

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Wow, ESTj, although some others have suggested that to me before, i've always thought of myself to be using the fe-ti or ti-fe axis. Anyway, i'll have a read and get back to you.
    Really lol. I can't tell without VI honestly

  17. #17
    tejing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    TIM
    LII-H
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On first reading through your answers I settled pretty quickly on LxE, and with further thought I think LIE is more likely than LSE.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

  18. #18
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    On first reading through your answers I settled pretty quickly on LxE, and with further thought I think LIE is more likely than LSE.
    Oh, ok, so now i have all these options how do i go about narrowing them down ?

  19. #19
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Oh, ok, so now i have all these options how do i go about narrowing them down ?
    Try this: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Socionics-Test

  20. #20
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    70% IEI
    69% IEE
    67% EIE
    61% EII
    57% SEI
    53% SEE
    49% ESE
    48% ILE
    48% LII
    47% LIE
    47% ILI
    40% SLE
    39% ESI
    34% SLI
    32% LSI
    28% LSE

  21. #21
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    70% IEI
    69% IEE
    67% EIE
    61% EII
    57% SEI
    53% SEE
    49% ESE
    48% ILE
    48% LII
    47% LIE
    47% ILI
    40% SLE
    39% ESI
    34% SLI
    32% LSI
    28% LSE

  22. #22
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Top 4 are all NFs, so good place to start. You scored about equal on IEI and IEE, but I do think IEE (ENFP) is more likely.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Told organized to be EII and IEE is a possibility

  24. #24
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Told organized to be EII and IEE is a possibility
    Lol, me ? organised ? far from it. IEE seems like a possibility, i feel like im way to harsh, they seem really sensitive and nice, although i may be wrong.

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Lol, me ? organised ? far from it. IEE seems like a possibility, i feel like im way to harsh, they seem really sensitive and nice, although i may be wrong.
    They are sensitive and nice

  26. #26
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    They are sensitive and nice
    Lol, exactly, I'm not that sensitive, nor that nice.
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  27. #27
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Lol, exactly, I'm not that sensitive, nor that nice.
    Well that settles it. You are IEI.

    Kidding! I have no strong impressions, yet.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  28. #28
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    I don't actually know. lol.
    At the time i liked it, however now i wish i never chose it.

    Makes sure you leave a suggestion as to what type i may be .
    Hindsight, right?

    You can change it in your profile if you want but choose wisely since you can only change it every few weeks. I joined under another username and instantly regretted the impression it would give. I just used one I had used elsewhere and didn't put much thought into it since I wanted access at the time.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  29. #29
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hindsight, right?

    You can change it in your profile if you want but choose wisely since you can only change it every few weeks. I joined under another username and instantly regretted the impression it would give. I just used one I had used elsewhere and didn't put much thought into it since I wanted access at the time.

    Hm, what general impressions do you have ?

    Hindsight is a wonderful things, you're similar misfortune with usernames made me feel better

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Lol, exactly, I'm not that sensitive, nor that nice.
    Another question: what is your thought and reaction when you give a significant other money to go to the store to buy a specific item and they don't but return without any item and no money

  31. #31
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Another question: what is your thought and reaction when you give a significant other money to go to the store to buy a specific item and they don't but return without any item and no money
    Get ready for a long answer .. Go !

    So initially I'll expect an explanation and want to know 'WHY' for every question I ask, 'why didn't you buy what I want ?' , 'why didn't you call me and tell me what's going on?', ' what did you spend the money on?', ' wasn't my item there?' My biggest concern would be where my money is, I would be really annoyed and need answers now. If the reasoning was good enough,( although I'll be annoyed )it could be pardoned, however my trust would go down ( lol I say it as if its measurable ) if the reason isn't good enough, I'll be annoyed for a lot longer and the trust will go down even more , after that initial period, I'll just completely forgot about it and forgive them. Although this my be irrelevant, just to give you more information to work with, I'll probably use what they did against them to annoy them by bringing it up again to prove they're untrustworthy, or to get a reaction out of them, of course this would be done in a very joking, playful manner, but deep down I know what I'm doing.
    Last edited by Danali; 03-30-2016 at 01:24 AM.
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  32. #32
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Get ready for a long answer .. Go !

    So initially I'll expect and explanation and want to know 'WHY' for every question I ask, 'why didn't you buy what I want ?' , 'why didn't you call me and tell me what's going on?', ' what did you spend the money on?', ' wasn't my item there?' My biggest concern would be where my money is, I would be really annoyed and need answers now. If the reasoning was good enough,( although I'll be annoyed )it could be pardoned, however my trust would go down ( lol I say it as if its measurable ) if the reason isn't good enough, I'll be annoyed for a lot longer and the trust will go down even more , after that initial period, I'll just completely forgot about it and forgive them.
    @Aylen what is your feeling about the about if you were the person who was sent shopping and returned without the money or items?

  33. #33
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Get ready for a long answer .. Go !

    So initially I'll expect an explanation and want to know 'WHY' for every question I ask, 'why didn't you buy what I want ?' , 'why didn't you call me and tell me what's going on?', ' what did you spend the money on?', ' wasn't my item there?' My biggest concern would be where my money is, I would be really annoyed and need answers now. If the reasoning was good enough,( although I'll be annoyed )it could be pardoned, however my trust would go down ( lol I say it as if its measurable ) if the reason isn't good enough, I'll be annoyed for a lot longer and the trust will go down even more , after that initial period, I'll just completely forgot about it and forgive them. Although this my be irrelevant, just to give you more information to work with, I'll probably use what they did against them to annoy them by bringing it up again to prove they're untrustworthy, or to get a reaction out of them, of course this would be done in a very joking, playful manner, but deep down I know what I'm doing.
    Why would you forget about it?

  34. #34
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    @Aylen what is your feeling about the about if you were the person who was sent shopping and returned without the money or items?
    Edit: I think I misread you. Are you asking if someone sent me to the store and I came back without the item and how I would respond to shady's answer? If I were sent to the store and they didn't have the item I would call and tell the person. If I didn't have money on me and needed something I would buy what I needed and give them the money when I got back.

    Another question: what is your thought and reaction when you give a significant other money to go to the store to buy a specific item and they don't but return without any item and no money
    I would just ask them what happened to the money. If the store didn't have it but they bought something they needed I wouldn't care. If they wouldn't tell me we would have a problem. It also would depend on several factors, like if they had a previous drug or alcohol problem and how long they were gone.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  35. #35
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Why would you forget about it?
    First of I can't hold grudges or stay angry for a long time so i will eventually stop caring and after such a long time ,what's the point ? It loses significance because we're both past that moment. This happens quite naturally, it's not really a thing I think about doing then proceed to do, I just do it.
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  36. #36
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    maybe enfp, idk. si/ne rather than se/ni, most likely intuitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Hm, what general impressions do you have ?

    Hindsight is a wonderful things, you're similar misfortune with usernames made me feel better
    Cool.

    I read your op a bit more carefully and not a logical type. As of now I would go with IEE>IEI. Like I said no strong impressions but you seem to have a good handle on Ne and Fi. Did you take this test yet? http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

    Take the extended one if you have patience.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  37. #37
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Cool.

    I read your op a bit more carefully and not a logical type. As of now I would go with IEE>IEI. Like I said no strong impressions but you seem to have a good handle on Ne and Fi. Did you take this test yet? http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

    Take the extended one if you have patience.
    So i took the test and my results were

    EIE
    IEE 88% Likely
    IEI 83% Likely
    ILE 75% Likely

  38. #38
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    So i took the test and my results were

    EIE
    IEE 88% Likely
    IEI 83% Likely
    ILE 75% Likely
    Now please read the description and see if it matches

  39. #39
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Now please read the description and see if it matches
    So i read through the descriptions and was sort of able to narrow it down, i kicked out IEI mainly becasue of what i read about the Polr function, but now im left with IEE,ILE & EIE. What sold me with the Ne ego types was the description of Si seeking that was me, especially the idea of eating the same food all the time and spending loads of time in front of the mirror and forgetting to pee, lol.

    Do you have any insight into distinguishing between those 3 types ?

  40. #40
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,221
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    My overall impression of your type is EIE. Rational, Dynamic, Aristocratic, Ti/Fe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •