My hypothesis is that:

• SO firsts usually have a group picture set as their phone background
  • SX firsts one person or a couple and
  • SP firsts likely a wallpaper without people.

Quotes don't count. Does that apply to someone here? Do mixed versions occur? As in, Sx/So has one person or sometimes a group? What is your background like?

You can post it if you want to. Maybe this can help giving very fast clues about a person's stacking with an unusual/trivial method!

Observations that led to the theory (you can skip this unless you want some detailed examples):

I monitored my own pictures and it's usually one person indeed, often just the face. Sometimes it's a statue as well. I had some wallpaper with birds but there was a quote on it (about how one needs music to survive, kinda SX). Some SP stuff I had was lotus blossoms and a sky picture. What I noticed was that I never had any group scenery, more than 2 people = nil report

Mom's background is almost always nature-related including her paintings, here and there a person, she's SP/SX.

My SO/SX friend has group pics plastered all over his backgrounds and default pictures on every device. I checked his facebook for fun, his profile picture shows a gigantic disco mob (SO) and him with 4 close friends (SX) on the header I compared that to mine, which has a painting of a supposedly "mysterious" woman (SX) as the profile picture and pouring rain (SP) as the header, I just realized I market myself as E4 SX/SP