View Poll Results: what type is Beyonce?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 22.22%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 11.11%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

2 22.22%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

3 33.33%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 11.11%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyonce Knowles

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Is this what people think is bossy? This is perfectly normal workplace chatter.... especially in entertainment production. I've seen ESFjs be the exact same way. I've seen deltas be just as straightforward, and even beta NFs when they have the right position and job.
    The video creator thinks it's bossy
    Ok, explain why Beyoncé could be ESE, EIE, IEI or Delta in detail. Your observations about other types are cool but they have to be applied

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    The video creator thinks it's bossy
    Ok, explain why Beyoncé could be ESE, EIE, IEI or Delta in detail. Your observations about other types are cool but they have to be applied
    Well the truth is I think she might be SEE.

I was just meaning in general a 'bossy' demeanor taken out of context, in this instance the leader of a song and dance troupe, could lead to mistyping because imo demonstrating leadership is not altogether type related.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Well the truth is I think she might be SEE.

I was just meaning in general a 'bossy' demeanor taken out of context, in this instance the leader of a song and dance troupe, could lead to mistyping because imo demonstrating leadership is not altogether type related.
    Hm... that would tie neatly with her enneagram actually

Nah, it's not type related, but defined leadership qualities can be attributed to the IEs. Se and Te are most organizational so that was what I conveyed.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's one of the more cheerful and smiley ESIs... which could be mistaken as SEEs. Her videos have a lot of focus on visuals, maybe excessively so. She also tries to convey a lot with her body. Also the Se is pretty obvious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI
    Last edited by Jake; 04-05-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyonce well... Beyonce seems to be nice, kind and cheerful. But for some reason, she appears to really hold in a bit of sadness, I don't know why, like as if she's a secret pessimist or a worrier. I don't really buy that she's as happy as she appears. It's as if she's hiding behind a smile.

She appears to be a fairly modest, non-threatening, non-pushy, unassuming kind of a person. She appears to be considerate of others, and probably cares a lot about how the other person is feeling. The way she approach others is very careful and somewhat deliberate, like as if she doesn't really want to offend the other person so that she can create a kind of rapport that she wants.

She appears to cares A LOT about her appearance, on how good she looks or how she dresses, which she indeed does, and how she express herself with her "body". She dresses in a way that is elegant, but also conservative. This also comes out in her live shows and in her music videos. The visual qualities and the visual particularness of them are out of this world. Everything just looks so sharp, perfect and you get overloaded by all the sensory overload. She appears to put a lot of energy and effort into how things look.

Her art, especially her newer ones seem to revolve around her fears and worries of being abandoned and left in a relationship. It appears to me that being abandoned in a relationship seems to cause her the biggest pain and sadness, which might be why she's so fixated on it. She appears to be loyal to her partner, but there might be a resentment that the same amount of loyalty is not returned to her.

Her art and music, well my own subjective impression is that it doesn't really appeal to me, I can't really relate to it and I feel almost nothing or very little from it, but I like her dancing, and I like the visuals that she produces, those are exciting for me. She is very very good at dancing, and when she's dancing, it seems as if she's "in the moment" like that's all there's to it, she's all focused on her dancing what she can express through her body and her dancing. There are very little trickery or complications.

She sometimes makes some political statements in her art, but I feel that they're nothing really new, kind of cliched so it kind of seems fairly superficial to me. It seems almost as if she's merely paying a lip service to the current political climate, so the political impact or the significance of it is fairly minimal. However she does appear to be "rebellious" in some other ways, and it appears that when she is, she retreats into a group of her own "kind", such being with an all-female, all African-American crew, and that, to me seems more genuine than when she's saying how much of a feminist she is or whatever. It seems as if she gains strength by being with a group of her own "kind".

Her art is also sometimes show a lot of aggression, like "Who run the world? Girls!", but it's not really done in a way that is over-the-top aggressive or too annoying.

To me, Beyonce is a nice, kind, humane sort of a person, but not particularly "deep" or anything. She is somewhat simple and uncomplicated, just overall a nice and pleasant kind of a person.

--

WOW that was long... don't kill me those are just my impressions.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9w8 sx/sp
    9w8-2w3-7w6 I would go for

SEI-Fe for socionics type

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zhukov

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

immortalized forever on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Queen B is SEE

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyonce is EIE-D and JAY-Z is ESI-H

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I typed her SEI last time I thought about it, my reading is that she's pretty reserved and conservative - so perhaps not the image of a SEE for example. I could believe IEI or an ambiverted SEE I guess, I don't know recall why I was fairly confident she's an irrational type.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that she is a SEE. Alpha SF are more like Dave Grohl, Olivia Rodrigo, Thalía, J. Balvin, Juan Luis Guerra, Chayanne, Juanes, the vocalists of ABBA o Julieta Venegas. Gamma SFs are more like Katy Perry, Rihanna, Shakira, Gwen Stefani, Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande or whatever artist that tells you that nothing is impossible.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SF

tentative ESE>SEE

seems strong Se because that voice heh, and also her overall curated persona (which seems a bit diff from her in interviews, more gentle; but regardless, seems strong Se; don't see the gentleness or inwardness of Fi in SEEs, Fe)

I can understand the SEE typings tho, her curated artist image seems pretty in line with it

not completely sure on her type
    Last edited by necrosebud; 11-25-2023 at 03:58 AM.

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    SF

tentative ESE>SEE

seems strong Se because that voice heh, and also her overall curated persona (which seems a bit diff from her in interviews, more gentle; but regardless, seems strong Se; don't see the gentleness or inwardness of Fi in SEEs, Fe)

I can understand the SEE typings tho, her curated artist image seems pretty in line with it

not completely sure on her type
    Her music reminds me of the sx2 archetype, seductive, confident, etc. Sx2 being ESE, and maybe SEE, an aggressive type.

However Gamma SFs tend to participate more in society, more flashy, stronger tendencies to want to be celebrities, way more than SF Alphas.

SEE could make sense especially she tends to use her fame, reputation, charm, etc, to exert her influence to further gain more wealth. Also very good at influencing other people's opinions, so well without even saying much.

This analysis was very well done, http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...energiser.html

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Her music reminds me of the sx2 archetype, seductive, confident, etc. Sx2 being ESE, and maybe SEE, an aggressive type.

However Gamma SFs tend to participate more in society, more flashy, stronger tendencies to want to be celebrities, way more than SF Alphas.

SEE could make sense especially she tends to use her fame, reputation, charm, etc, to exert her influence to further gain more wealth. Also very good at influencing other people's opinions, so well without even saying much.

This analysis was very well done, http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...energiser.html
    her image seems diff from how she comes across in her interviews

I don’t think she is sx dom, but idk which stacking I would assign her

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was never a big Beyoncé fan (actually that’s a lie, I liked her when I was a teenager) but she’s caught my eye more recently. I think I thought she seemed rude (quiet women used to annoy me), and I thought the music a bit bland. But I’ve started to feel a bit differently, noticing her warmth and the warmth in the music. I think she is IEI, where as I had previously thought ESI maybe. Kinda weird that many people type black artists gammas..or maybe just me, and showing my prejudice. But also typing is hard, and at some point you have to be risky with it to learn..

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE! :3
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)