Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,760 of 2764

Thread: Examples of Deltas

  1. #2721
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,188
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she is IEE

    Last edited by Tallmo; 04-14-2024 at 09:42 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

    (Jung on Si)

  2. #2722
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,188
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiouslikeacat View Post
    She is NOT an IEE at all. And most likely NOT a delta either. (NOT in capital letters for easy reading to avoid confusion).
    What type do you think she is?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

    (Jung on Si)

  3. #2723

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Laura Try - mb ILE

  4. #2724
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she is LSI maybe lol



  5. #2725

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    I think she is LSI maybe lol
    too soft, in my view
    LSI women are more

  6. #2726
    Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Posts
    8,312
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mark Hulsey, LSE


    (Pilots should be a good source)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

    Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

  7. #2727
    Karu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lesbian lasagna guy is maybe IEE or some Ne ego.


  8. #2728
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don’t have any real examples I’ve found online besides people I’m friends with online which are like 2 Ik of. I’m actually going up to meet one of my friends soon because they can barely provide for themselves, and I was gonna plan to help them since I am born from a decent- off home. They don’t share much personal information either to me nor do I to them. The only person i guess a public figure I can say is delta is Anne Frank and she was IEE, cannot find any others deltas on YouTube unless I were to search for hours, which who even knows.

    I just don’t especially meet them irl anywhere, and the two are delta extroverts (I am friends with online) furthermore, I have never met others. There is one delta in my entire school, but he seems very distant (He does not seem to struggle with power dynamics how ever so better se than me) and I don’t have any classes with him. At the beginning of the year I became friends with nearly everyone so I typed my friends in my classes. Out of the entire school everyone is beta besides one guy who is gamma that exists there.

    Am serious every one is beta besides one guy pretty much.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 03-21-2024 at 03:24 PM.



  9. #2729
    Ikite iru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,655
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    delta is the low-key, understatement quadra. you won't find them on youtube or tv. also anne frank was an IEI
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

    If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

    Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

  10. #2730
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think she is beta Nf and I VI her as delta
    Her writing is rather Ne to me and she talked in depth about personal relationships too much for beta nf, I read her diary and her small book growing up
    She was an extrovert and did not care about Ti
    An example of Ni writing is Sylvia Plath

    And yes I have no examples of any on Youtube unfortunately.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 03-21-2024 at 03:31 PM.



  11. #2731
    Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    undercurrents
    TIM
    Dual eyes
    Posts
    855
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    DH/HD-IEE-Ne>DC-IEI-Fe

  12. #2732
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    idk if she Delta nf she seem more beta nf



  13. #2733
    dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Posts
    3,254
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    delta ST
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

    self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective


    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

    Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1




  14. #2734

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that ''delta ST'' is not a Si type. from Delta, only IEE is possible

  15. #2735
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Delta st extroverted LSE-Si (strong si and se) sensing.

    He doesn't have that many interviews but is not bad gaining attention..in another video you can see how he perceives life rather simply in some ways



  16. #2736
    A turn of the praise Distance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Xchange
    TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Posts
    2,068
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    SLI

    Te/Fi axis



    Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

    Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

    Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

    Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow







  17. #2737

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hayden Christensen - not Si and seems Fe valuing
    melevsreef - not SLI. F and/or N

  18. #2738
    Ikite iru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,655
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Hayden Christensen - not Si
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE

    BETA
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

    If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

    Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

  19. #2739
    I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Where North meets South
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Posts
    1,370
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I think she is IEE

    ILE
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

  20. #2740
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,188
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainlessSquid View Post
    ILE
    Yeah, I was probably wrong about her. Other types have also been mentioned.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

    (Jung on Si)

  21. #2741
    Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Posts
    8,312
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE


    Formerly had very carefree disposition, tendency for easy life, procrastination etc.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

    Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

  22. #2742

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Carolynn Ponzoha seems more like a Fe-valuer

  23. #2743
    Ikite iru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,655
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Carolynn Ponzoha seems more like a Fe-valuer
    another beta NF, like all the people on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

    If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

    Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

  24. #2744
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hayden Christian is either LSI,EIE, or LIE
    I still think Anne Frank is IEE.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 05-01-2024 at 02:16 PM.



  25. #2745
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry but that blonde lady just VIs as beta and the video “5 day water fast” sounds like something a se vauler would partake in.



  26. #2746
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    fl
    TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where the delta nf women ir.



  27. #2747
    dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Posts
    3,254
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSE
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

    self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective


    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

    Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1




  28. #2748

    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Russia
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    LSE
    ESE

    Quote Originally Posted by The Reality Denialist View Post
    IEE


    Formerly had very carefree disposition, tendency for easy life, procrastination etc.
    SEI

  29. #2749
    Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    undercurrents
    TIM
    Dual eyes
    Posts
    855
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    NH-SLI-Si

  30. #2750

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Audio Science Review - IEI

  31. #2751
    Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    undercurrents
    TIM
    Dual eyes
    Posts
    855
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    D-IEE-Fi

  32. #2752
    I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Where North meets South
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Posts
    1,370
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post

    D-IEE-Fi
    Damn.. this guy is identical to two friends of mine and one youtuber (Lewis Howes - from school of greatness).
    I typed my friends EIE and the youtuber IEE, but they're obviously the same type, thinking back ... By "strength" of functions, I tend to see Fe > Ne in this order.. they seem either FeNe or NeFe, but I also tend to underestimate my identical's Ne (because it just feels obvious/easy in comparison with their F side) but yeah, the four of us tended to have the same skills/focus and we are generally on the same page..
    One of them took a mbti test though and indeed got ENFJ (just like my first mbti result)
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 06-01-2024 at 05:10 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

  33. #2753
    Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    undercurrents
    TIM
    Dual eyes
    Posts
    855
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainlessSquid View Post
    Damn.. this guy is identical to two friends of mine and one youtuber (Lewis Howes - from school of greatness).
    I typed my friends EIE and the youtuber IEE, but they're obviously the same type, thinking back ... By "strength" of functions, I tend to see Fe > Ne in this order.. they seem either FeNe or NeFe, but I also tend to underestimate my identical's Ne (because it just feels obvious/easy in comparison with their F side) but yeah, the four of us tended to have the same skills/focus and we are generally on the same page..
    One of them took a mbti test though and indeed got ENFJ (just like my first mbti result)
    It makes sense, as I gave Todd a Dominant subtype, because some of his expressions and energy reminded me of xIE-Ni and he displays a lot of both Fe and Ne, still he matched my image of IEE better and my personal reaction to him mattered in my typing (I really like listening to him, I sense compatibility).

    However, for me Lewis Howes and Todd Sucherman don't VI similarly. More stable and direct energy from him, feels way less natural to me, like someone pushing his own agenda, dishonest? SEE? LIE? SLE? EIE? no idea...

  34. #2754
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Posts
    4,733
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    XIE and SXE aren’t “dishonest” and someone being interpreted as dishonest doesn’t make them “dishonest”

    Also, that would be more enneagram-related if anything and not even functions, deceit and dishonesty, and sounds more 2/3 core.. As well as potentially John Beebe’s whole shadow conception.

    Se valuing extrovert doesn’t just mean push agenda. This is exactly why I don’t like most socionics models… Everyone pushes their own agenda, everyone has a super ego and ID….. And everyone has a core enneagrammatic outlook on which they try and neurotically meet needs. They can manifest different, but not everything is reducible to typology. You need to study John beebe.

    Also, judging primarily by how you feel about someone in vibes and ignoring objective view (which would be Te) is an ethical trait, not logical..
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-01-2024 at 07:07 PM. Reason: This website is driving me nuts with how it fucks up edits
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).


    My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum



    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  35. #2755
    The riddle of will godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,688
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Michael Scriven - LSE
    Last edited by godslave; 06-03-2024 at 07:02 PM.

  36. #2756
    The riddle of will godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,688
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    SLI



    I didn't find that funny either, sir ! It's kinda heartbreaking...

  37. #2757
    The riddle of will godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,688
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    IEE

    He has some interesting views and good insights. Of course I don't agree with all he is saying. He is clearly biased by some kind of Religious belief (he evoked the eternity of the "being"). in fact I was expecting that he would evoke Jesus before the end of that video (Spoiler : He didn't !). He understands that there is a difference between personality and the "being". I don't know if he knows about Jung but his ideas are not far from aligning with Jung's fundamental concepts. But I guess he just have a good grasp of the Human nature.

    That said, the "identity is a lie" theme is philosophically interesting.

  38. #2758

    Join Date
    Jun 2024
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [MV] Painful Love Misty OST Part1


    Didn't watch the drama but from the video it looks like: wife is LSE; husband is SLI or SEI.
    Last edited by fiorale; 06-10-2024 at 07:41 PM.

  39. #2759

    Join Date
    Jun 2024
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Broey Deschanel (the host of this video): IEE.

    It's hard to tell IEE from EII from the writing and the content of this video alone. This could also be written by EIIs (though EIIs, when writing essays, would be a lot more careful with Te info, and present themselves almost like a thinker type).

    It's easier to tell that she's IEE from her conversation in her podcast:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000601873757

    I think it's physically painful for an IEE to not be sarcastic or ironic on themselves/others within 5 minutes of conversation.

    BTW, Anthony Minghella's The Talented Mr. Ripley is an EII's Fi centric interpretation of an Fi gray beta quadra character from Patricia Highsmith (Ripley from the book may be either SLE or IEI)

  40. #2760

    Default

    Embed pls

    https://youtu.be/D9zjZc87WpQ?si=LZ-2lNYrizc72MSh

    Delta NF vibes

    Colour Analysis Studio gals

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •