Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
right now I'm playing axiom verge
this game turned out to be even more fun than I originally thought. I've covered roughly 60% of the map. I get excited whenever I unlock a new area, but I quickly lose interest if I'm stuck in the same area for too long, so there are quite a few interim periods, which results in me forgetting pretty much everything I did before I afk'd, like where I last was and how I got there, "what does this do again?" etc etc, but it gradually comes back to me as I get back in "the flow". I still hate reading, it wasn't until a certain part of the storyline was revealed that I was actually willing to read the text-based popups.

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with the youtuber Lloydarts, but I think he might use V-S cognition. he has a tendency to tackle levels haphazardly, like he runs straight toward enemies while waving his weapon(s) around, sometimes with little health to spare, but he has a strong intuition for where they'll move/attack next, so he usually dodges them with chaotic ease, and I think there might be a positivist-dynamic mentality behind his movements.