Thread: After 3+ years

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default After 3+ years

This forum is even worse at typing than I remember it being and this whole thing is actually really stupid, I don't know what I expected, LOL.
    Last edited by huiheiwufhawriuhg; 03-02-2024 at 06:39 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

video would be good

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you sound like a horrible person. IEI

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni, H>N

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE seems like a good place to start.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My greatest struggle is my desire for perfection in every area of my life from my looks, to my work, hobbies, art and intellect. I simply feel like I need to be extraordinary in every aspect of my life otherwise I do not deserve to live at all. I struggle to be the best looking, the most intelligent and the most successful person everywhere I go which creates an enormous pressure on me and I often find myself feeling hateful towards myself, self-loathing and depressive when things are not as perfect as I want them to be.

@Fay I'm probably one of the most active researchers on this site. Last year I have published a very long article and I'm doing a lot of my own research. I have observed over the years that introverted intuition is theoretical perfectionism within a field of interest. I think you are an IEI. you can find my article here, but I'm proposing many things that you can't find anywhere in socionics literature. The perfectionism part is under the section "introverted intuition"

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics-2/
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's simple.

1) Most of what you say is your subjective opinion, not objective data. That's why you always hear "I, I, I" in your speech. That is, you are an introvert.

2) You talk about abstract things, your thoughts flow smoothly and not constrained, you cannot be called dull. You are intuitive type.

3) When speaking on ethical topics, you are not talking about specific situations and people, but are speaking abstractly, not concretely, that is, you are replacing ethics with logic. Besides, you are for all the good and against all the bad, and this is not a strong ethics - this is the level of Tom and Jerry cartoons, where there are good guys and bad guys. You are a logician.

So you are ILI

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    EIE-Ni, H>N
    Could you explain, please?

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Reality Denialist View Post
    IEE seems like a good place to start.
    Why delta NF over beta?

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    My greatest struggle is my desire for perfection in every area of my life from my looks, to my work, hobbies, art and intellect. I simply feel like I need to be extraordinary in every aspect of my life otherwise I do not deserve to live at all. I struggle to be the best looking, the most intelligent and the most successful person everywhere I go which creates an enormous pressure on me and I often find myself feeling hateful towards myself, self-loathing and depressive when things are not as perfect as I want them to be.

@Fay I'm probably one of the most active researchers on this site. Last year I have published a very long article and I'm doing a lot of my own research. I have observed over the years that introverted intuition is theoretical perfectionism within a field of interest. I think you are an IEI. you can find my article here, but I'm proposing many things that you can't find anywhere in socionics literature. The perfectionism part is under the section "introverted intuition"

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics-2/
    I agree that perfectionism relates to Ni but EIEs have strong Ni too. Also their Ej temperament makes them more of doers than dreamers. Ip temperament is very contemplative and while they have rich inner worlds, they might seem inactive to the outside persepctive which I don't think really is my case. They also have a go with the flow attitude a lot of the time which is also my opposite.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Gabin View Post
    It's simple.

1) Most of what you say is your subjective opinion, not objective data. That's why you always hear "I, I, I" in your speech. That is, you are an introvert.

2) You talk about abstract things, your thoughts flow smoothly and not constrained, you cannot be called dull. You are intuitive type.

3) When speaking on ethical topics, you are not talking about specific situations and people, but are speaking abstractly, not concretely, that is, you are replacing ethics with logic. Besides, you are for all the good and against all the bad, and this is not a strong ethics - this is the level of Tom and Jerry cartoons, where there are good guys and bad guys. You are a logician.

So you are ILI
    Introversion is not only about "me" focus, it's also about being more in your head, in one's own world, dreams, etc. while the outside world is not really interesting for you. Everything that I do from my work to my hobbies requires a lot of contact with the external world and other people. I am interested in the external world and I also desire to influence it, hance the argument about introversion is wrong imo.

Intuition and sensing have nothing to do with being dull or not being dull. Many Se and Si ego types are clever, interesting people, your understanding of intuition seems to be incorrect as well.

I think I have explained my ethics in concrete situations, all I do at work or with my free time concerns ethics and human emotions and I disagree that I see things as either good or bad, although I do tend to idiolise certain ideas or people. I also have no interest in what logical types have interest such as science or math, I am really, one would say dull when it comes to exact science, data and numbers. Also having what to you seems like not strong ethics does not mean that I have strong logic. What is your argument for Te being in my ego block?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

short: IEE

long:
    Justice, equality, freedom, freedom of speech, empathy, solidarity. I think they all are aligned with me be a humanist who places human and animal rights above all else. I wish once we will live in a world where everyone is given equal chance to improve, evolve and educate themselves and fully realise their potential without any limits being put on them. I also wish we will live in a world where any form of pain and suffering of both humans and animals will be erased and I want to be a part of a generation that helps create that kind of society.
    I try to do everything the best that I can, so everyone around me is happy with the result. I like to do things on my own, follow my own ideas, I don’t like it if others get involved too much or when they are not willing to follow my vision.
    I am not really a business person, I am not interested in money or material profit. I like starting artistic and creative projects for the purpose of expressing myself and spreading ideas that I find important and meaningful.
    My greatest weakness for sure is my temper. I often lose it, mainly with my loved ones, and then often regret what I said. I am also an extremely messy person who finds it very difficult to keep my environment tidy and clean, people who have dealt with my mess were usually horrified. I have also been told that I put too much weight on my shoulders and then I can’t really take the time off or relax, and that the tempo of my life is unsustainable long term. I have also been called egocentric.
    I like friendships that are mutually beneficial and lead to other work projects.

Ne as a base (1st) function (ILE and IEE)
    The individual is skilled at generating intellectual interest and curiosity in others and using others’ curiosity to get them to do things.

He easily sees parallels between different situations, areas of knowledge or skill, and people, and likes to establish contacts across different fields of knowledge and social groups, which allows him to be part of many things at once. He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.
    Fi as a creative (2nd) function (SEE and IEE)
    The individual is very adept at perceiving, establishing, and maintaining personal bonds between people. However, these bonds are often perceived as being situational and flexible rather than static. The individual is inclined to focus on establishing personal bonds with other people in the context of realizing or following perceptions from his base function.

The person easily creates a sense of closeness and kinship between people by expressing like and acceptance, but these sentiments are situational rather than an expression of permanent feelings. If the person’s mood or external situation changes, he or she may “turn off” the feelings instantly, even forgetting whom they had created the feeling of kinship with.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Why delta NF over beta?
    Mainly about your relatedness to your own values. Internally directed (Fi values).
    Let's see... You also probably seem to have Se role (it is about your struggle how your own potential needs to become manifested). Also, money and hobbies seems to have Te agenda when combined with own potential (Ne) and struggles with willfulness (Se).
    Journalism too, which goes along with external exploration ( Ne plausibly valued).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introversion is not only about "me" focus, it's also about being more in your head, in one's own world, dreams, etc. while the outside world is not really interesting for you. Everything that I do from my work to my hobbies requires a lot of contact with the external world and other people. I am interested in the external world and I also desire to influence it, hance the argument about introversion is wrong imo.

Intuition and sensing have nothing to do with being dull or not being dull. Many Se and Si ego types are clever, interesting people, your understanding of intuition seems to be incorrect as well.

I think I have explained my ethics in concrete situations, all I do at work or with my free time concerns ethics and human emotions and I disagree that I see things as either good or bad, although I do tend to idiolise certain ideas or people. I also have no interest in what logical types have interest such as science or math, I am really, one would say dull when it comes to exact science, data and numbers. Also having what to you seems like not strong ethics does not mean that I have strong logic. What is your argument for Te being in my ego block?
    Aha. Declaring introvert who thinks he knows what is right and what is wrong.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj is at heart motivated by the Fe group feelz, i.e., ethics, values, and looks at that standard and creates ways to keep that temperature true and moving progressively forward .

In essence it is being engrossed in others wants and needs and creating ways to hold that down. What affects you affects me, and i don't want to be bowled over by the negative consequences of it, so i prop you up. You are invited and sometimes pressed to be on the mothership for the collective gain & effort.

My mother was EIE, and i'm in the company of several Fe doms today ( ESE included). That is the essence i gather from it.

If you find your tack with Fe in this, then you have it.
    Last edited by Expansion; 03-03-2024 at 12:30 AM.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropex6 View Post
    short: IEE

long:

Ne as a base (1st) function (ILE and IEE)
    The individual is skilled at generating intellectual interest and curiosity in others and using others’ curiosity to get them to do things.

He easily sees parallels between different situations, areas of knowledge or skill, and people, and likes to establish contacts across different fields of knowledge and social groups, which allows him to be part of many things at once. He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.
    Fi as a creative (2nd) function (SEE and IEE)
    The individual is very adept at perceiving, establishing, and maintaining personal bonds between people. However, these bonds are often perceived as being situational and flexible rather than static. The individual is inclined to focus on establishing personal bonds with other people in the context of realizing or following perceptions from his base function.

The person easily creates a sense of closeness and kinship between people by expressing like and acceptance, but these sentiments are situational rather than an expression of permanent feelings. If the person’s mood or external situation changes, he or she may “turn off” the feelings instantly, even forgetting whom they had created the feeling of kinship with.
    I am definitely good at generating my own curiousity but I don't know about other people. Although I do relate to seeing parallels between situations, I am not good at establishing contacts with people. I like to be in touch with people who can be beneficial for me in the future, but I usually count on work or other more extroverted friends or my extroverted partner to help me connect with them, I can hardly do it myslef. I also said that I am not good at creating close relationships with people, I have always been a bit of an outcast and I find it almost impossible to relate to other people, I simly feel very different from the majory and it really holds me back from creating bonds, I just feel like I have nothing in common with most.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you explain, please?
    I type by general impressions, something like judging what kind of soup is in the pot looking into it. It takes me a lot of effort to translate my typing process into understandable explanations, and usually I don't feel like doing it.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am definitely good at generating my own curiousity but I don't know about other people. Although I do relate to seeing parallels between situations, I am not good at establishing contacts with people. I like to be in touch with people who can be beneficial for me in the future, but I usually count on work or other more extroverted friends or my extroverted partner to help me connect with them, I can hardly do it myslef. I also said that I am not good at creating close relationships with people, I have always been a bit of an outcast and I find it almost impossible to relate to other people, I simly feel very different from the majory and it really holds me back from creating bonds, I just feel like I have nothing in common with most.
    Sounds like Ne base Fi creative to me
    It's very well established that Ne bases are seen as weirdos by other people, very common for them to not have same interests with a lot of people, and think in different ways from the rest who have little affinity to extraverted intuition.