0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Type me! Am I an LII, EII, IEI, or ILI ?

TIM
    IEE-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me! Am I an LII, EII, IEI, or ILI ?

Video : https://vimeo.com/914180681?share=copy

Questionnaire :

Sorry for grammar ! English is my second language !

1. Tell me about yourself:

I am 18M, who am I? throughout my school life, I was the topper of my class (academically); I had no other identity, people/students knew me for my academic excellence. The maintenance of this recognition was what drove me to be work hard; ie. I was afraid to loose my identity. I maintained it until I shifted to an open school for last two years of my high school (open school is where you don't need to fulfill attendance, just give the exams at the end of those two years). During these 2 years, I lost my identity, I was noone; negligible social interaction, I gradually became self-critical, self-loathing. And one day, while suring the web, I encountered typology, and here I am, trying to understand myself to self-improve and accept myself.

2. What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I would say I chose the wrong career path, I am/was studying for medical entrance exams; because I wanted to help people. But daydreaming about it is lot more fun than understanding exception-full and ultra-complicated shitty-structured chemistry and biology which is just memorization. I don't hate memorizing, its kinda okay. I like physics, but it drains me, I like understanding concepts in physics but not like applying them in questions/word-problems/practicals. I have a complicated relationship with maths, I don't hate it, but also don't love it. I like teaching maths to my younger sister. Here too, I like all the theories, axioms, and postulated, but actually practicing maths like some people love to is not me.

3. What are your values, and why?

I would say my values have developed fairly recently, I am young (maybe that's why?). I believe in tolerance, compassion. 3 years ago, when I got to know about online-privacy, it became one of the things I publicly advocate for. I guess it is my way of some activism ? I am a perfectionist, I want to do everything perfectly, but recently I realized that perfectionism is the killer of progress. For example, to accomplish a goal, if I fail to follow my plan for 4-5 days; I have to restart every-time from scratch, this time with a new approach. I feel connected to disabled/handicapped people, maybe that's why I wanted to become a doctor. I want to understand everything, all subjects/topics, for this I have to find an "opening" to the subject, opening is something that let me transition from a subject I already know to the new one, the opening should be interesting enough otherwise i will skip it. Why I want to understand everything, because I want to simplify it and relate/connect to other subjects. I want to find universal terms/properties across subjects. idk what am I typing at this point. I love my family, my family is everything, no family no me (seriously).

4. What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Now let me tell what I REALLY love, I was too late to consider them as actual career path, who knows ? maybe I will eventually pursue them ! I love Maps, non-physical geography, Statistics/Data visually represented, Linguistics, Phonetics, Evolution. What I love about linguistics is how all languages are connected, their common roots and origin, how words have transitioned/transformed over space and time. The same can be said for Evolution I believe. And I just realized, the same can be said for stats/data/maps, as they just show relation/similarities across time (some datas) and space (maps). Maps can be about anything.
    I sometimes need to do programming when I have to create something for personal usage, but its mostly, copy-pasta. I don't have problem understanding code. I thought to become a programmer during puberty, but after like 2-3 months, it felt boring, and I can't handle boredom; Work, Interests, hobbies, everything should be fun !
    My ideal job would be one that combines all my interests. Example, Computational Linguist.
    I surf through the internet most of the time, I want to find something here, idk what it is (ultimate truth? fundamental meaning and framework/flow of life?); I don't usually make accounts on social media, i feel like they capture me in a bubble with their recommendations. By directly searching for content on search engine, I can unlock more content !

5. What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Deep talks, I had one such friend, we were besties, still are (we are now geographically separated). A friend with whom I don't have to put my mask on, I can be authentic, to the point it can some of my opinions can be offensive. I look for positivity, because I consider myself negative. And we used to joke too much, our every other line was a pun/joke. I am referring him because I want another him as a friend in my life. He probably liked me because I used to help him, you see, he had a bone fracture and got isolated, so I gave hm my company, and that is how we became friends. I also helped him academically, and shared some of my unfair advantages/privileges of being a topper with him. However I don't feel used by him, my insecurities he cleared with his company are far more greater during those puberty years.
    Romantic relationships? idk much, I am a pervert if thats informative -_- I have read gulenko's romantic styles, I would say I need a caregiver ! I believe in monogamy (I should not share these things >_<). I want a lifelong partner ! I am submissive. Into women who are older than me.
    I look for cuteness but cant say about innocence, I want her to be smart as much as me if not more. I value intellect a lot. She should not prioritize materials over people, that's not what I like. Unreasonable/illogical hatred towards someone or some group is a red flag!

6. What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I recently ghosted some of my friends for months, I just want to escape from the already established connections for some time to understand myself in the most rested/vanilla/pure form. Some of them got offended, I mean, that is justified, I should have told them that I will ghost them before doing it. Recently, it was my birthday, and some of them wished after month sof no interaction, and I replied thanks, because I was actually quite happy that they messaged me and they were in offensive mode while I acted (not acted, I was authentic) like nothing happened. It confused them but they still love me, I know, they are not leaving me, I just know.
    I would call myself introvert, some of my friends would call me ambivert. But I can live without no human interaction for days, my family is enough for the amount of human interaction needed; but yeah I understand the need to interact in social settings, I will resume it soon.
    Spending too much time with friends bloats my morals, I start doing stuff I regret later when introspect. You can say I get easily influenced.

7. What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I think my weaknesses are lazyness, indecisiveness, procastination, task-delaying, unmotivated, social-anxiety, fragile ego, cowardice. My relatives would complain that I do not interact with them, (I don't want to). My friends and family would say I spend too much time alone/at home, don't fullfil my responsibilities, do not help them when I have to get out of my comfort zone in order to do so.
    Is there anything to like about myself?

8. In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I would appreciate if someone can motivate me / give me a purpose. I am not good at maintaining my health I believe, so I want help ig. I want positivity !

9. What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

Not very specific, just want a job that is highly engaging (naturally) and high paying. Will think about family goals and etc after that. And yeah also want a romatic partnet, but I am not worthy yet. Will work on my face and body soon (hopefully).

10. If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Try to learn everything that interests me, and try to unify and relate concepts. Travel. Write. Spread my understandings through online mediums.

11. What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I find myself talking with unprivileged/disabled/alienated people every now and then, they are easy to connect with, I subconconciously feel they need love, so maybe I am trying to make them feel loved. Toxic Masculinity annoys me however if I wanna be more masculine, maybe it would make others acknowledge me, and my self-esteem will boost.

12. How do you behave around strangers?

If I am the initiator and know I am not going to meet him/her again, I act cold / to the point / direct, if the stranger replies in cold manner, it gets justified, if relpy is with warmth I feel bad to acting in such way.
    If I am the respondant, I judge him/her with his/her tone of voice, I act accordingly cold / warm then.

13. How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I immediately get away from him/her and think about what just happened, I either decide to not talk with the person again (which I may forget soon) or be very direct with the person from next time. When at home, I write about what I felt in my diary, to let it off my shoulders and in extreme situations when overthinking occurs, its buildup might result in crying out of shame?.

14. What is your biggest accomplishment?

I made my mother happy with my academic performance for 10+ years straight.

15. What is something you regret?

I wasted some years of my life doing nothing academically.

16. Who do you admire, and why?

My last physics teacher, such a charming man, man with zero haters, he donated for charity, taught poor students for free, spoke very sweetly, very positive, shared his deep emotional trouble phases of life, appreciated me once ( he said I had "skills" ).

17. What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

umm its changing, constantly improving. I used to follow the religion of my parents from young age, but during last 5-6 years I lost my belief in god, some months ago I realized it was causing me to be more hopeless, so I made my custom religion for personal usage, my morals are my religion, and my morals are constantly improving.

18. Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I was interested in buisness in childhood, but all I now see is capitalism, and how all consumers and employees both are being exploited for max profit. The competition in the market turns me off from business.

19. What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

English and computer science, idk why.

20. How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I am very bad at responsibilities. I expect some stuff from others, and when not fulfilled, I may complain, and then think if I even deserve to make someone accountable ?

21. Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

its an island with empty beaches, I love empty beaches with clear seawater; floating on it. I like that place so much I went twice, also planning for third time.

22. What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

I was crybaby. I was naughty. I was playful. I was unaware of my surronding. I am neither of them now. I might be unaware of surrounding still.

23. What was your high school experience like?

I wanted recognition, didn't get; resulted in very plain simple bland high school experience.

24. Talk about a significant event from your life.

Knowing about sex at age 10; changed everything.

25. Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Not the privileged one, I am subconciously jealous of them for not having such a comfortable childhood. Bombing children with philosophical questions is fun.

I just want to add that I don't feel comfortable expressing my emotions in public, however when in private I do, however it could be related to gender role, "boys don't cry" -_- . Also I am 90% sure that I am process oriented (Renin dichotomy). I daydream ideal conversations almost everyday.

My result of a Typing Test : https://files.catbox.moe/8m7adl.pdf
    Last edited by pikachu; 02-18-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    TIM
    Dual eyes
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not T. H-IEE>C-IEI-Fe>C-EII

TIM
    IEE-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am satisfied with H-IEE and C-EII, I didn't want to consider myself "Extrovert", therefore I ignored IEE, but Gulenko's definition fits well. I don't want to call myself Ti PoLR >_< , because I was considering LII which is Ti program; I am still confused between H-IEE and C-EII, and don't know how to pick.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extratim has nothing to do with being socially extroverted or not. It's simply what function you favor, if it is one dealing with the external objects of the world or simply introspective. If you attach yourself to the common senses and not to the actual logic, you'll be mistyped. You can be IEE without considering yourself "socially extroverted", if you say the definition fits you better than any others.
    Other thing, nobody wants to be Polr with any function but the truth is different. it's not about what you want, but what is.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I am satisfied with H-IEE and C-EII, I didn't want to consider myself "Extrovert", therefore I ignored IEE, but Gulenko's definition fits well. I don't want to call myself Ti PoLR >_< , because I was considering LII which is Ti program; I am still confused between H-IEE and C-EII, and don't know how to pick.
    you can always ask the G man himself! it’s the best way to clear up the confusion!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most possibly IEI
    video is rather short

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you look a bit like Jack from WSS
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    I think you look a bit like Jack from WSS
    yep, he does. but behaviour is not quite a match in my perception - Jack could be IEE, for example, while this guy seems introverted and closer to Fe. with a longer video, this would be easier to talk about

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack is an IEI, op is probably also this type
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEE-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    yep, he does. but behaviour is not quite a match in my perception - Jack could be IEE, for example, while this guy seems introverted and closer to Fe. with a longer video, this would be easier to talk about
    Updated the video link to get typed better

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Daydreaming. Need say no more. Very dreamy person. That is not a rational disposition and this dreaminess is very much Ni.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not N there wasn’t any abstraction as far as I could tell (watched half the video)

also does give either very weak or ignoring Se vibes

I’m tentatively leaning sei but it’s not a solid hunch lol

TIM
    IEE-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Not N there wasn’t any abstraction as far as I could tell (watched half the video)

also does give either very weak or ignoring Se vibes

I’m tentatively leaning sei but it’s not a solid hunch lol
    Well, this is new, I never considered SEI. I have always thought I were a weak S user

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Health and Si are not top shelf drives.

Irrational, but I don't get SEI in the text salvo, at all. Video gave me nothing other than introversion vibes.

I think you are abstract in the OP and the dreamy outlook looks N over practical matters.
    Last edited by Distance; 02-18-2024 at 08:41 PM.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, this is new, I never considered SEI. I have always thought I were a weak S user
    I think based on your vid IEI the best out of those options you gave. However SEI seems rather equally OK type for you.

Why? Your strengths seem to align more with process types (for example computer science, math) SEI being one.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEE-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Health and Si are not top shelf drives.

Irrational, but I don't get SEI in the text salvo, at all. Video gave me nothing other than introversion vibes.

I think you are abstract in the OP and the dreamy outlook looks N over practical matters.
    So, are you suggesting IEI , ILI ? I was considering IEE-H and EII, the definitions fit well, can't say that about IEI though.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, are you suggesting IEI , ILI ? I was considering IEE-H and EII, the definitions fit well, can't say that about IEI though.
    If IEE is Se a role function for you?

If EII is Se PoLR ? You want people to enforce power for you, but you resist it when applied to yourself?

If EII is Si driving you for comfort and health and you look for it and make it a goal? Like make it happen, you sense your body in physical modes and think of areas for improvement?

IEE looks for a partner to do this for them. As in taking care of the practical things for them, like having a standby secretary. Lol.

The answer lies in here.

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Banned
    TIM
    FI-DNHC-LII™
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so first... how it works in Socionics is that all people that do well in school, have hopes and dreams and want to make the world a better place are NTs, so I'm gonna say you're an ILE. Why ILE and not ILI? Your bone structure is clearly extraverted, there is a high quality to it that is not lacking in its robust nature, clearly this is extraversion as well as an F bioaccent and a possible Creative-Harmonizing Subtype. We can also note that your username is pikachu, Pokemon is a Process extravert show where there are no negative consequences for anybody's actions and nobody learns from their mistakes; this show is also ILE - it is completely Artificial in its rendition of its world. Artificial worlds made for babies? You guessed it, Alpha Quadra - and SEI (The Artist) is responsible; clearly your Dual created this anime for you and this in itself represents and confirms Duality.

You may be wondering, what about LII?

So here is what differentiates LII and ILE specifically, LII is Results and a Natural type; this means rules of nature, might makes right, and the survival of the fittest. Using myself as an example, a FI-DNHC-LII (typed as such by Victor Gulenko himself, who is never wrong) I personally prefer Digimon. Digimon itself is a show where the monsters start out as cute little babies and then become hot guys with 8-pack abs that flex on each other; Pokemon itself is a show where the monsters start out as cute little babies and in essence stay that way. Digimon is a show about overcoming your personal issues (Tai using the Crest of Courage to save his friends from being incinerated), and Pokemon is a show about pretending that your problems don't exist (Ash failing to lose his virginity and getting cucked by Gary for about 20 years).

Perhaps this is not good enough, as the explanations of Results types can bamboozle Process types that are incapable of understanding compressed data without a lengthy dissertation (this is related to the processing speed of types, with Process types of course being the slowest, ILE being the exception). I see you in the future having plenty of children and lovers (of all 954,672 genders), you may want to look into advanced contraceptive drugs that can prevent your children from being born ILIs however... A great Philosopher-YouTube-King once said "your kid isn't autistic, he's just an ILI." Now, while autism and ILI are not the same illness, they have very many similar traits and are both incurable - which in essence, makes them the same thing. If you are looking for some BIG contrasts... we can also use the new and experimental Virgin-Chad dichotomy.

Famous ILI: Fritz from Vicious Fun (Virgin, kills people because he's "learning" about emotions yet never does, dresses up like a woman, and is probably schizo), Henry Kissinger (pretty much nobody likes him)
    Famous ILE: Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear (Chad, everyone should be free to fight their own battles, take steroids, and wants to MAGA the world at 1000% power), Nikola Tesla (420 IQ genius)

Types to avoid like an STD: SEE (like her double the ILI, she only deal with people if it guarantees a profit at their expense), EIE (drama, like the SEE she can raise a scandal and #MeToo you if you dump her), LSI (the hell that is other people, your average DMV worker that hates minorities and gatekeeps stuff)
    Types to vibe with: IEI (spiritual lyrical individuals that will help you realize your greatness and laugh at your jokes), LIE (will also help you realize your greatness and laugh at your jokes), LII (probably the most brilliant of the types, biggest brains of the NTs)

BTW you probably wanna avoid ILIs too. It's a Contrary relation, in plain English this means that they'll become insanely jealous of you because you are an extravert and they aren't, then they will try to extinguish your activity.
    Last edited by DREADNOUGHT; 02-19-2024 at 06:37 PM. Reason: EXTRA FREE ADVICE

TIM
    IEE-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DREADNOUGHT View Post
    Ok so first... how it works in Socionics is that all people that do well in school, have hopes and dreams and want to make the world a better place are NTs, so I'm gonna say you're an ILE. Why ILE and not ILI? Your bone structure is clearly extraverted, there is a high quality to it that is not lacking in its robust nature, clearly this is extraversion as well as an F bioaccent and a possible Creative-Harmonizing Subtype. We can also note that your username is pikachu, Pokemon is a Process extravert show where there are no negative consequences for anybody's actions and nobody learns from their mistakes; this show is also ILE - it is completely Artificial in its rendition of its world. Artificial worlds made for babies? You guessed it, Alpha Quadra - and SEI (The Artist) is responsible; clearly your Dual created this anime for you and this in itself represents and confirms Duality.

You may be wondering, what about LII?

So here is what differentiates LII and ILE specifically, LII is Results and a Natural type; this means rules of nature, might makes right, and the survival of the fittest. Using myself as an example, a FI-DNHC-LII (typed as such by Victor Gulenko himself, who is never wrong) I personally prefer Digimon. Digimon itself is a show where the monsters start out as cute little babies and then become hot guys with 8-pack abs that flex on each other; Pokemon itself is a show where the monsters start out as cute little babies and in essence stay that way. Digimon is a show about overcoming your personal issues (Tai using the Crest of Courage to save his friends from being incinerated), and Pokemon is a show about pretending that your problems don't exist (Ash failing to lose his virginity and getting cucked by Gary for about 20 years).

Perhaps this is not good enough, as the explanations of Results types can bamboozle Process types that are incapable of understanding compressed data without a lengthy dissertation (this is related to the processing speed of types, with Process types of course being the slowest, ILE being the exception). I see you in the future having plenty of children and lovers (of all 954,672 genders), you may want to look into advanced contraceptive drugs that can prevent your children from being born ILIs however... A great Philosopher-YouTube-King once said "your kid isn't autistic, he's just an ILI." Now, while autism and ILI are not the same illness, they have very many similar traits and are both incurable - which in essence, makes them the same thing. If you are looking for some BIG contrasts... we can also use the new and experimental Virgin-Chad dichotomy.

Famous ILI: Fritz from Vicious Fun (Virgin, kills people because he's "learning" about emotions yet never does, dresses up like a woman, and is probably schizo), Henry Kissinger (pretty much nobody likes him)
    Famous ILE: Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear (Chad, everyone should be free to fight their own battles, take steroids, and wants to MAGA the world at 1000% power), Nikola Tesla (420 IQ genius)

Types to avoid like an STD: SEE (like her double ILI, only talks to people if it guarantees a profit at their expense), EIE (drama, like the SEE she can raise a scandal and #MeToo you if you dump her), LSI (the hell that is other people, average DMV worker that hates fun and gatekeeps stuff)
    Types to vibe with: IEI (spiritual lyrical individuals that will help you realize your greatness and laugh at your jokes), LIE (will also help you realize your greatness and laugh at your jokes), LII (probably the most brilliant of the types, biggest brains of the NTs)
    Good humour. But I definitely do not see myself as an ILE, too good to be true. I do not have much admiration for Pokémon, the username was created without much thought, I have watched digimon too, i don't like either of them. Being compared to Senator Armstrong is unexpected to the point that you made my day. Fi is not my vulnerable function, not in this particular universe. A new socionics Model with Virgin/Chad dichotomy is much needed indeed. If you like typing via anime preferences, I shall tell you my favourites : Vinland Saga, Code Geass, Violet Evergarden, Kaguya Sama, idk remember others. I am seriously considering IEE btw the only problem with it is I am not extroverted enough for it!

Banned
    TIM
    FI-DNHC-LII™
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good humour. But I definitely do not see myself as an ILE, too good to be true. I do not have much admiration for Pokémon, the username was created without much thought, I have watched digimon too, i don't like either of them. Being compared to Senator Armstrong is unexpected to the point that you made my day. Fi is not my vulnerable function, not in this particular universe. A new socionics Model with Virgin/Chad dichotomy is much needed indeed. If you like typing via anime preferences, I shall tell you my favourites : Vinland Saga, Code Geass, Violet Evergarden, Kaguya Sama, idk remember others. I am seriously considering IEE btw the only problem with it is I am not extroverted enough for it!
    Thank you, the Virgin/Chad dichotomy is my own original invention. If I were to make a Socionics school, it'd be called the "School of Socionics for Kids That Can't Type Good." Hmm, good points. I don't know about IEE... Possibly IEI-CN with an F Accentuation. Vinland Saga in particular is an anime inspired by a Warrior King. Warrior Kings? IEI. Kaguya Sama: Love is War? Also IEI, signature style of IEI - The Romantic. That works.

TIM
    IEE-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    If IEE is Se a role function for you?

If EII is Se PoLR ? You want people to enforce power for you, but you resist it when applied to yourself?

If EII is Si driving you for comfort and health and you look for it and make it a goal? Like make it happen, you sense your body in physical modes and think of areas for improvement?

IEE looks for a partner to do this for them. As in taking care of the practical things for them, like having a standby secretary. Lol.

The answer lies in here.
    So I have finalized with IEE, everything fits well except my introversion which can be due to the fact that I have been diagnosed of SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) or Harmonizing subtype by Gulenko explains it satisfactorily too. Hopefully, I would be soon back to cringe, spontaneous guy in front of strangers too !

I am not IEI, it doesn't feel like me at all ! Even most of the functions/IME are not arranged to my satisfaction.

Also I am like trying to type myself from last month, I have changed my opinion so many times, IEI > IEE > LII > EII > IEE , just hopping this many time makes me believe that I am Ne program, trying all possibilities. But it is getting frustrating/boring now, I need to find my new addiction !
    Last edited by pikachu; 02-21-2024 at 05:56 AM.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I have finalized with IEE, everything fits well except my introversion which can be due to the fact that I have been diagnosed of SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) or Harmonizing subtype by Gulenko explains it satisfactorily too. Hopefully, I would be soon back to cringe, spontaneous guy in front of strangers too !

I am not IEI, it doesn't feel like me at all ! Even most of the functions/IME are not arranged to my satisfaction.

Also I am like trying to type myself from last month, I have changed my opinion so many times, IEI > IEE > LII > EII > IEE , just hopping this many time makes me believe that I am Ne program, trying all possibilities. But it is getting frustrating/boring now, I need to find my new addiction !
    Welcome to the machine club.