View Poll Results: Alive's type

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

    1 5.56%
  • SEI

    0 0%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • LII

    6 33.33%
  • EIE

    4 22.22%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • SLE

    0 0%
  • IEI

    2 11.11%
  • SEE

    1 5.56%
  • ILI

    1 5.56%
  • LIE

    0 0%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • EII

    0 0%
  • IEE

    0 0%
  • SLI

    2 11.11%
  • some not LII

    0 0%
  • not LII, some T

    0 0%
  • not LII, some F

    1 5.56%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 241 to 279 of 279

Thread: Alive's type

  1. #241
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    3,585
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I think it might be better to type based on the strongest functions as opposed to based on the lack of a weak function to differentiate between two types. And yes I can see all those things but his logic doesn’t seem to go all that deep like a Ti ego, it’s more surface level. I think he is focused on efficiency it more so goes unsaid instead of “I am focused on efficiency.” He prob has other things going on than his socionics type tho
    I mean, I personally have not seen Te-Si out of Sol, but I admit I haven’t paid that much attention to him, because of his circular 1 core (and because he types me something absolutely ridiculous and based on absurd reasoning. My boyfriend is a VI expert by both Jung and Socionics and even he types me EII/iei-Ni (he changes which one he thinks I am, but I am not an EII. My VI doesn’t point to SEI at all, and my boyfriend knows way more than myself about VI, because I haven’t specialized that focus, as I prefer type my functions and temperament). I thought that typing based on like/dislike can *maybe* show an Fi suggestive, but I really don’t think 1D is going to do that. I even understand why Alive would think Sol is an ethical type with referencing his relations as evidence, but a 1 can twist info like that to fit their victim narrative.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  2. #242
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    3,585
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I mean, I personally have not seen Te-Si out of Sol, but I admit I haven’t paid that much attention to him, because of his circular 1 core (and because he types me something absolutely ridiculous and based on absurd reasoning. My boyfriend is a VI expert by both Jung and Socionics and even he types me EII/iei-Ni (he changes which one he thinks I am, but I am not an EII. My VI doesn’t point to SEI at all, and my boyfriend knows way more than myself about VI, because I haven’t specialized that focus, as I prefer type my functions and temperament). I thought that typing based on like/dislike can *maybe* show an Fi suggestive, but I really don’t think 1D is going to do that. I even understand why Alive would think Sol is an ethical type with referencing his relations as evidence, but a 1 can twist info like that to fit their victim narrative.
    Nor have I seen hidden agenda Ne, or that his Ni is PolR *

    I actually believe his Ni is better than his Ne..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  3. #243
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    3,585
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I mean, I personally have not seen Te-Si out of Sol, but I admit I haven’t paid that much attention to him, because of his circular 1 core (and because he types me something absolutely ridiculous and based on absurd reasoning. My boyfriend is a VI expert by both Jung and Socionics and even he types me EII/iei-Ni (he changes which one he thinks I am, but I am not an EII. My VI doesn’t point to SEI at all, and my boyfriend knows way more than myself about VI, because I haven’t specialized that focus, as I prefer type my functions and temperament). I thought that typing based on like/dislike can *maybe* show an Fi suggestive, but I really don’t think 1D is going to do that. I even understand why Alive would think Sol is an ethical type with referencing his relations as evidence, but a 1 can twist info like that to fit their victim narrative.
    Especially at the 4 line, which is image and can give a pseudo relational overlay, because it’s making image comparisons and noticing dynamics of people, to help craft the image (in this case, him as the victim where everyone else is wrong and everyone “persecutes” him for being “right”).
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  4. #244
    Man and Bunny together forever Hicks Hawking RedSabrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Posts
    5,481
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesArticuno View Post
    I can’t believe how similar I am to @Alive as an Intp, being energetic and connective with studies and databases and extremely in depth sites with self promotion and expertise to design and build endlessly!!
    BunnyRaptor finished building Realgam Tower from Inter Milan and Real Madrid, chasing lofty peaks and hilts of the light-saber branding exhibition and up-world zithers clarifying webs of voltage and goldmines of harbors to towns of fluttering barriers ending tangibility for lush forests of a new dawn in the cosmos fabricating western colosseum vistas of pure beauty and evanescence retracting darkness and the will of the Force Mavericks overhauling mystic water and sacred ash shivering in divine wrath constellation revelation star maps thunderbolt giga terror seismic gamble frenzy
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

  5. #245
    Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    I mean Ne ignoring works too. this commitment to one truth and an inability to change course. It's easy to see Sol as a cult leader or dictator that crushes opposition that doesn't align with his truth. This is why DCNH creative subtypes are so flexible. For them life is more about maneuvering due to accentuated Ne. Expansion seems like an example of a C-sub. I mean you can claim that F types are dum dum and T types know truth and call it a day, but if it was really that easy, typologies would have been mainstream right now
    That could be the case, if IEI was his type which subtype would he fit in your view? I must admit, I haven't really seen him as a cult leader, moreso "old man yells at clouds" though perhaps if this forum was Russian a different picture would be painted. Cult leaders tend to be more charismatic though.


  6. #246
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    3,585
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whilst Sol is exhibits psychological interests, I fail to see an Ni ego, being concerned with mental imagery, metaphors, and an uncanny grasp of patterns and archetypes. He seems technical in his garnering of the psychological info, and doesn’t seem a stream of conscious grasping that I see in my own self (I type myself IEI).

    I don’t see a vastly deep imagination, or abundant idealism from him. Or a focus on making society a more ideal place where people are more compassionate and psychologically intimate (Ni-Fi). He’s been on the forum for years, so I will not state that I have been here long enough to see his earlier presentations, and how things could’ve progressed.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  7. #247
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    That could be the case, if IEI was his type which subtype would he fit in your view? I must admit, I haven't really seen him as a cult leader, moreso "old man yells at clouds" though perhaps if this forum was Russian a different picture would be painted. Cult leaders tend to be more charismatic though.
    Normalizing, easily. look at Vera Borisova's description of normalizing subtype.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index...._Vera_Borisova

    Normalizing subtype, truly, tries to order everything that is within his sphere of direct action or influence. "All the pot handles must point to one side" – this quote from the autobiography of Khmelevskoy (about her husband) ironically but accurately characterizes the Normalizing subtype. However, the sphere of ordering has a clear boundary: that which is inside is "mine", "that with which I can identify with". "My house," "my job," etc. This "mine" must stay in a specific order, that is introduced by the Normalizing subtype. This order may or may not be visible to third-party observers. Regardless of this, any violation of order is perceived as troubling, much like a pebble in the shoe.
    Any activity the Normalizing subtype begins with establishing order, structure, designation of boundaries, methods and deadlines. He is very efficient and diligent. He is not afraid of monotonous work, "nit-picking", polishing and finishing work begun by someone else. It is difficult for him to start on a task, but once he "gets into it" the rest proceeds much better. It is much more pleasant to work when "the end line" is visible, when the bigger part has already been accomplished. The Normalizing subtype calls for carrying out norms and rules.

    Gukenko thinks N-Subs have accentuated Ti, Fi and Si. I suspect that women tend to on average have accentuated Fi and are more rigid about ethical norms, while men often have accentuated Ti and are very rigid and pedantic about structural issues, but it's just a tendency. I think Sol is ethical, his tantrums prove that , but he has a very strong Ti accentuation, almost in a neurotic sense. you know how autistic people often like to order and structure their environments? Sol's sociotype is ethical, though. eh flirts with young women, even if it's in a ridiculously dumb way, and watches random ASRM women for hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Whilst Sol is exhibits psychological interests, I fail to see an Ni ego, being concerned with mental imagery, metaphors, and an uncanny grasp of patterns and archetypes. He seems technical in his garnering of the psychological info, and doesn’t seem a stream of conscious grasping that I see in my own self (I type myself IEI).

    I don’t see a vastly deep imagination, or abundant idealism from him. Or a focus on making society a more ideal place where people are more compassionate and psychologically intimate (Ni-Fi). He’s been on the forum for years, so I will not state that I have been here long enough to see his earlier presentations, and how things could’ve progressed.
    you might want to read the article you can find in my signature. I explain my own perspective of the function and describe introverted intuition very in-depth. I think it's perfectionistic thinking within a field of interest. It looks at many options and tries to condense it into a single truth, which can be very different depending on the person.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  8. #248
    Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Normalizing, easily. look at Vera Borisova's description of normalizing subtype.

    https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index...._Vera_Borisova

    Normalizing subtype, truly, tries to order everything that is within his sphere of direct action or influence. "All the pot handles must point to one side" – this quote from the autobiography of Khmelevskoy (about her husband) ironically but accurately characterizes the Normalizing subtype. However, the sphere of ordering has a clear boundary: that which is inside is "mine", "that with which I can identify with". "My house," "my job," etc. This "mine" must stay in a specific order, that is introduced by the Normalizing subtype. This order may or may not be visible to third-party observers. Regardless of this, any violation of order is perceived as troubling, much like a pebble in the shoe.
    Any activity the Normalizing subtype begins with establishing order, structure, designation of boundaries, methods and deadlines. He is very efficient and diligent. He is not afraid of monotonous work, "nit-picking", polishing and finishing work begun by someone else. It is difficult for him to start on a task, but once he "gets into it" the rest proceeds much better. It is much more pleasant to work when "the end line" is visible, when the bigger part has already been accomplished. The Normalizing subtype calls for carrying out norms and rules.

    Gukenko thinks N-Subs have accentuated Ti, Fi and Si. I suspect that women tend to on average have accentuated Fi and are more rigid about ethical norms, while men often have accentuated Ti and are very rigid and pedantic about structural issues, but it's just a tendency. I think Sol is ethical, his tantrums prove that , but he has a very strong Ti accentuation, almost in a neurotic sense. you know how autistic people often like to order and structure their environments? Sol's sociotype is ethical, though. eh flirts with young women, even if it's in a ridiculously dumb way, and watches random ASRM women for hours.
    Ah interesting, that description fits Sol to a T (ironic given his obvious F inclinations, lol). Has Sol ever actually provided an explanation for why a supposed TeSi type would be into Tarot or spend hours daily having repetitive conversations on a niche internet forum. Or for that matter, has he ever provided a reasoned argument for why he types the way he does in general. If @Sol wants to battle type others so much, I'd like to see him walk the walk and provide an explanation of his type that also explains how his type can have such ethical interests.


  9. #249
    Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Hard mind disorders often become worse after a time. The reduction of self-criticism and worsened objectivity is a part of this.
    If you had more of treatment since 2022 or more of assigned meds, this would be support this suspicion.
    Something worth considering about Sol is that he fundamentally does not understand how time works. He doesn't seem to be aware of the fact that opinions develop and shift over time, and the only way he views this as plausible is due to mental disorders. Absurd levels of delusion. I imagine that's because he himself never critically assesses his own understanding of things, choosing instead to foolishly beat a dead horse over and over by asserting he is correct with no substance to back up the authority he believes he possesses.


  10. #250
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Ah interesting, that description fits Sol to a T (ironic given his obvious F inclinations, lol). Has Sol ever actually provided an explanation for why a supposed TeSi type would be into Tarot or spend hours daily having repetitive conversations on a niche internet forum. Or for that matter, has he ever provided a reasoned argument for why he types the way he does in general. If @Sol wants to battle type others so much, I'd like to see him walk the walk and provide an explanation of his type that also explains how his type can have such ethical interests.
    I think he self-typed himself as ESTJ for two reasons. He thinks that Te equals facts and because he sees himself as very factual, he related to that. He reminds me a bit of Ben "facts don't care about your feelings" Shapiro which I would ironically type as Beta NF too. He claims that the other reason was by "IR", which he suggests to other people here. Basically he compares himself to other people and how he gets along with them and depending on how comfortble the interactions are, he can deduce their type and his own. He mentioned a couple of times how it's just ITR that people don't get allong with him here. He's the LSE who knows truth, and Beta NF don't like it due to incompatible ITR. His cheerleader nifl thinks exactly the same way. I just don't get along with Sol because we are conflict or super-ego types, and not because he creeps up on young female users and suggests nonsense on this site. I do not know how his "IR" method works when you have the simple flaw that one mistyping of you or others ruins your whole approach. He typed himself how he is probably 2 decades ago. I have my doubts that he will ever consider the possibility that he made a mistake back then. Realizing he his mistyped would make all the things he posted everywhere look rather dumb. Normally I don't care much how others type themselves. I do not have emotional connections to strangers, so why would it concern me if you think IEI or EII makes sense for you? But Sol thinking he is LSE when in my opinion he is the exact opposite type, it was too absurd for me.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  11. #251
    Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    I think he self-typed himself as ESTJ for two reasons. He thinks that Te equals facts and because he sees himself as very factual, he related to that. He reminds me a bit of Ben "facts don't care about your feelings" Shapiro which I would ironically type as Beta NF too. He claims that the other reason was by "IR", which he suggests to other people here. Basically he compares himself to other people and how he gets along with them and depending on how comfortble the interactions are, he can deduce their type and his own. He mentioned a couple of times how it's just ITR that people don't get allong with him here. He's the LSE who knows truth, and Beta NF don't like it due to incompatible ITR. His cheerleader nifl thinks exactly the same way. I just don't get along with Sol because we are conflict or super-ego types, and not because he creeps up on young female users and suggests nonsense on this site. I do not know how his "IR" method works when you have the simple flaw that one mistyping of you or others ruins your whole approach. He typed himself how he is probably 2 decades ago. I have my doubts that he will ever consider the possibility that he made a mistake back then. Realizing he his mistyped would make all the things he posted everywhere look rather dumb. Normally I don't care much how others type themselves. I do not have emotional connections to strangers, so why would it concern me if you think IEI or EII makes sense for you? But Sol thinking he is LSE when in my opinion he is the exact opposite type, it was too absurd for me.
    I'd imagine given the fact he doesn't seem to be able to comprehend things changing over time, rigidly sticking to the same methods and biases as he does, not only will he not consider the possibility that he made a mistake but that the idea itself is totally alien to him.

    There's always something off about old men who watch a ton of ASMR specifically, imo.


  12. #252
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    There's always something off about old men who watch a ton of ASMR specifically, imo.
    All of them are young women, too. You do the math. He mentioned something like it doesn't matter how old he is as he can still get young women with his resources. He lives in a very different value system. Really just imagine a 50 year old man sitting in front of a computer watching random people smacking their lips against a mic. Hundreds of videos posted here, and nifl watches the same content.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  13. #253
    Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    All of them are young women, too. You do the math. He mentioned something like it doesn't matter how old he is as he can still get young women with his resources. He lives in a very different value system. Really just imagine a 50 year old man sitting in front of a computer watching random people smacking their lips against a mic. Hundreds of videos posted here, and nifl watches the same content.
    I must admit I've never really understood the ASMR thing as a whole, especially when there's no narrative to it, but it seems to be the case that it's some fetish thing for a lot of the people who watch it so it really adds up with Sol's perversions. Never seen the entertainment value in it.

    I'm not entirely convinced Sol and Nifl are different people, or if they are then Nifl is absolutely one of Sol's dirty old pedo friends who Sol has asked to come and defend his typings. It's so pathetic it's amusing really.


  14. #254
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I must admit I've never really understood the ASMR thing as a whole, especially when there's no narrative to it, but it seems to be the case that it's some fetish thing for a lot of the people who watch it so it really adds up with Sol's perversions. Never seen the entertainment value in it.

    I'm not entirely convinced Sol and Nifl are different people, or if they are then Nifl is absolutely one of Sol's dirty old pedo friends who Sol has asked to come and defend his typings. It's so pathetic it's amusing really.
    I don't like ASMR, but if people are into it, whatever. it's just weird how a 50 year old guy basically watches hundreds of videos of it, and almost all of them are young women, although I dunno if men even do ASMR. I think nifl sees Sol as a daddy role model or something. he has the same Te=facts nonsense approach and probably doesn't really reflect much about the negative traits of Sol.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  15. #255
    A turn of the phrase Expansion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Omni pretense
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Some around here inject in Sol corrections and hold his hand, figuratively, in hopes of change. Deeply ethicals, that is. Sometimes it does work.

    Lessons to be learned is you hope the loop is never entrained and being caught alive in it.

    It starts at motivations, so the hardware might be good enough, but....

    Divers are motivated to stay down from nitrogen poisoning, in too deep of dives. If you are too subjective, the real is inconsequential.

    Emotions can poison too.
    There exists a certain state of mind where one can exist in a frozen state of identity, perpetuating 'the-self' in its recursive loop to where the tail is consumed chasing a non-abstraction emotive reward to feel secure, good, grounded and safe, in a mirage of self identity. It is a affirmed existence thru confirmation bias. The fault-line is that introduced elements create an emotional dissonance to where the "I" cannot adopt it, it is rejected out of preservation. A fixed person you could say - no longer an abstract soul. The point of no return to a fluid state. This is where positive emotions secure a fluid identity, or conversely a static one
    This is something I posted in Random Thread in June.



    A little better makes better more

    The good news in knowing you are wrong is you are right

    When slicing the pie, 22 over 7 is your true bread from heaven

    To experience is simple, to explain is divine



  16. #256
    Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    I don't like ASMR, but if people are into it, whatever. it's just weird how a 50 year old guy basically watches hundreds of videos of it, and almost all of them are young women, although I dunno if men even do ASMR. I think nifl sees Sol as a daddy role model or something. he has the same Te=facts nonsense approach and probably doesn't really reflect much about the negative traits of Sol.
    There are men that do ASMR but from what I've seen ASMR that's done by men and aimed at women tends to be more narratively driven that's set up as more of a romantic roleplay scenario, perhaps because that type of thing is more appealing to women than some dude smacking his lips at a mic?
    I mean, I can't exactly fault someone for watching "bizarre content" as I myself have been known to watch powerful feminine energy subliminals lol but the context of a 50 year old man sitting alone watching hours of young women breathing into a microphone is disturbing to say the least.

    Te=facts is the core belief that allows him to remain in his self-delusion imo, it forms the basis for not just his socionics opinions but his worldview it appears.


  17. #257
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well anyway I think I want to stop writing about him as he seems to have stopped posting stuff about me and I honestly just don't care all that much about him anyway. I personally do not like the concept of creating threads about individual users when they are opposed to it but mods seem to disagree so I guess people can just have small-talk here till the thread dies because I doubt most people seriously care about the topic.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  18. #258
    Man and Bunny together forever Hicks Hawking RedSabrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Posts
    5,481
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don’t see why @Sol liking females so much is a bad thing!!

    These female gates of protection and not being so observed or drilled into by the male super powers to float with the female or be part of her whacky doorways being smashed and crunched asunder is so glass like polished crystals with streaming moods and exhibitions of flair!!
    BunnyRaptor finished building Realgam Tower from Inter Milan and Real Madrid, chasing lofty peaks and hilts of the light-saber branding exhibition and up-world zithers clarifying webs of voltage and goldmines of harbors to towns of fluttering barriers ending tangibility for lush forests of a new dawn in the cosmos fabricating western colosseum vistas of pure beauty and evanescence retracting darkness and the will of the Force Mavericks overhauling mystic water and sacred ash shivering in divine wrath constellation revelation star maps thunderbolt giga terror seismic gamble frenzy
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

  19. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,766
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesArticuno View Post
    I don’t see why Sol liking females so much is a bad thing
    Someones may be jealous.

    While the main my "sin" is to say truth, what not anyones like to see. Pathological liers especially.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-23-2023 at 09:28 PM.

  20. #260
    Progress is Future's Daily Digestion Hermes Trismegistus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    TIM
    Huxley
    Posts
    1,268
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think nifl and Sol are the same person.
    nifl seems saner and reserved, less prone to wasting his time like Sol. Even though they have a similar cognition and speech pattern.
    Use your intuition of progress to guess the likelihood that any bit of information is going to contribute positively to a huge advancement of what is intended to be created. The end result is a massive outburst, or explosion of quantum evolution of mental creation.

    If the spirit of cosmopolitan venture of psychotic metamorphosis has endorsed the neuroplasticity adaptation of human brain cells, then an increase stimulation of gray matter is able to lapidate access to genetic intelligence of contemporary mammals as a cognitive symbiosis of interstellar conglomerates of trojan-horse-analogous operating systems mitigating their self-coded script for destruction of earthly species has arrived.

  21. #261
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes Trismegistus View Post
    nifl seems saner and reserved, less prone to wasting his time like Sol. Even though they have a similar cognition and speech pattern.
    nifl seems more educated overall, but I'm still disappointed that he is falling for the same "your weak logic just cannot comprehend the facts and truth of Te" nonsense. maybe Sol can be a warning for him so he doesn't end up the same way. nifl seem much younger and less ideologial. I don't think Sol could pretend to be that way.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  22. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Beyond the Pale
    TIM
    Atypist
    Posts
    6,799
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I mean, I can't exactly fault someone for watching "bizarre content" as I myself have been known to watch powerful feminine energy subliminals lol but the context of a 50 year old man sitting alone watching hours of young women breathing into a microphone is disturbing to say the least.
    the16pedos.info: not a dating site or a forum about bestiality!

    Don't forget Alive's penis research!

  23. #263
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    EII sp/so 4w5
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It does seem he conclusively jumps to conclusions. Fmo LSEs are not even exactly gonna even be prone to this type of thing. The one I know is against mysticism, very abstract out there ideas, exploring dark ideas (because ni polr) and is more into things like yoga, hiking, work, and watching tv all day. The only out there thing he watches is like murder mystery shows but usually true crime/law cases.



  24. #264
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    the16pedos.info: not a dating site or a forum about bestiality!

    Don't forget Alive's penis research!
    Don't forget that I can predict the physical height of a person by knowing their DCNH subtype even if I haven't seen them yet.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  25. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,766
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alive / Asleep / @Awake

    To resume voting results
    After more than 1 month for LII did not voted no one(!) among those who is interested in Jung types for long and meaningfully. The data to evaluate your type was not bad, at least to reject T.

    It's the basis to think that you make mistake in LII as your type.

  26. #266
    Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,247
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as far as I am concerned, the majority of people voted LII, so democracy works. it's kinda a landslide victory. seems like nobody really gives a shit about your opinion. better luck next time. Last time I checked there were also more people wanting you banned for being a pedo. Maybe it would be best for you and everyone else if you left this site
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-30-2023 at 04:31 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

    https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

    the section will be updated ever other month or so

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

    this is a VI thread with IEI examples

  27. #267
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    ISTP
    Posts
    2,115
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are a piece of commie shit Sol, but I think EIE isn't too bad of a typing for the drama queen this topic is about, lol.

  28. #268
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    3,585
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really am tired of seeing EIE given out to any person that is disliked and interpreted as dramatic.. When this is online and tone can even be read higher of a person being dramatic..

    EIE basically= I dislike this person, they’re a nuisance, I won’t bother to them.. By.. 65% of the community maybe. Rather than a person actually being that type
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  29. #269
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    3,585
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Then.. People wonder why people get reactive over being typed an Eie, even for the few people who end up being that type.. I know one real EIE who was in denial of it for a long time (classic aristocratic rationality with semi aryan beliefs)… And he denies it for so long until he got into Naranjo and realized he’s an SP2 (pride)..

    EIE is literally a slur by most people and like. 7/10 times isn’t even a good faith typing. It’s given out when someone is disliked and is used to just hate on the person and invalidate them in some way.

    I guarantee you if people stopped this type of shit to hate type EIE and berate a person’s character, worth and experiences, and this second most common type in the world (which makes no sense really) EIE really wouldn’t be reacted to badly..

    It is also the way that it’s typed. It is most times given when someone disagrees with a person (like Sol to alive).. Or if the person has a hard time psychologically and has any hemorrhaging, or any reactivity for reasons that may not even be type-related.

    It is the type that’s given whenever someone exhibits any behavior that’s disliked by a person, and it often is used to like, invalidate illness, accuse someone of exaggerating their life story, etc.
    Last edited by Braingel; 12-30-2023 at 06:45 PM.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  30. #270
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    3,585
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’d say probably.. 60% of people typed as “eie” aren’t even actually eie’s.. You really can’t be an eie without shit Si and basing all your decisions and views on a person without some collective hierarchy that’s made to where people are evaluated in ranks.. Like this EIE I know from discord I mentioned, who has that whole physiognomy hierarchy thing he bases people on by race.. I know this other one who evaluates people based on their degree.. And how much a person has done for society in terms of accomplishments..

    Fe base is always evaluating what’s *outside* on society in some way.. But democratic dichotomy lends for an ESE to want include everyone in and nurture them.. And of super ego type social norms, that I see in my mother.. Like what isn’t appropriate to wear by society (also more sensory focus of her) and what will offend or be gross..

    Most the people typed EIE’s are introverts who have no outward societal gravitation in judging how people are, or “how to be”..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  31. #271
    rizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    LT
    Posts
    1,422
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  32. #272
    A turn of the phrase Expansion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Omni pretense
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread has 30k views internationally, and it would be a reason for newcomers to not join this forum, from the show of gross unprofessionalism, by the petty fights, the lack of applied methods, the lack of agreement on typing tools, and by the duration in time, this is the best 16 T has in its big guns.

    Looking at it from a marketing perspective, it wouldn't sell a thing via the public's perception, and the great irony is Sol claims the public knows the truth, his truth is the truth, and they should be informed, i'm like Paul Revere in sounding the alarm: the apostates are coming! Most would be alarmed by that claim, thinking fundy or loon or both.

    If i had my name on this place this thread would be a source of embarrassment.
    Last edited by Expansion; 12-30-2023 at 11:31 PM.



    A little better makes better more

    The good news in knowing you are wrong is you are right

    When slicing the pie, 22 over 7 is your true bread from heaven

    To experience is simple, to explain is divine



  33. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Beyond the Pale
    TIM
    Atypist
    Posts
    6,799
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    This thread has 30k views internationally, and it would be a reason for newcomers to not join this forum, from the show of gross unprofessionalism, by the petty fights, the lack of applied methods, the lack of agreement on typing tools, and by the duration in time, this is the best 16 T has in its big guns.

    Looking at it from a marketing perspective, it wouldn't sell a thing via the public's perception, and the great irony is Sol claims the public knows the truth, his truth is the truth, and they should be informed, i'm like Paul Revere in sounding the alarm: the apostates are coming! Most would be alarmed by that claim, thinking fundy or loon or both.

    If i had my name on this place this thread would be a source of embarrassment.
    Meanwhile no one can even sign up because mu4 is most likely locked up in an institution somewhere and can’t even get to the site, and is trying to pretend to be aloof to cover it up, but aloofness doesn’t even make a very good excuse when he has a job as a software engineer and his site keeps breaking for no explicable reason.

  34. #274
    A turn of the phrase Expansion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Omni pretense
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    Meanwhile no one can even sign up because mu4 is most likely locked up in an institution somewhere and can’t even get to the site, and is trying to pretend to be aloof to cover it up, but aloofness doesn’t even make a very good excuse when he has a job as a software engineer and his site keeps breaking for no explicable reason.

    Lol, you are one of the most interesting specimens i've ever met. In the top 5.



    A little better makes better more

    The good news in knowing you are wrong is you are right

    When slicing the pie, 22 over 7 is your true bread from heaven

    To experience is simple, to explain is divine



  35. #275
    it's all in the eyes... qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alive - EII-Ne>xEI-Fe>LII-Ne Normalizing>Creative

  36. #276
    Shadow Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Where God decides I should be
    TIM
    My dual's dual
    Posts
    1,735
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Alive - EII-Ne
    The same idea came to my mind a while ago, but I no more care about really sociotyping him or anyone else honestly so I didn't talk about it
    Last edited by Squirrel; 12-31-2023 at 02:40 PM.
    So , Tell me

    Where should I go ?

    To the left , where

    nothing is right ? Or

    to the right , where

    nothing is left ?


  37. #277
    Shadow Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Where God decides I should be
    TIM
    My dual's dual
    Posts
    1,735
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And since I replied to the thread , speaking of LII and alive , a LII I know said once that the behavior of insisting on one pattern (such as all people being of the same type) might come from LII, but only an extremely extremely extremely unhealthy (and I will add: lazy) version of LII
    It can be interpreted in other systems as a combo of Ti + Pi

    But whatever type he is , he definitely isn't EIE , even IEI or ILI ( with unused Te ) is more possible
    So , Tell me

    Where should I go ?

    To the left , where

    nothing is right ? Or

    to the right , where

    nothing is left ?


  38. #278

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    considering his recent levels of aggression i'm not so sure about introversion anymore. so EIE may indeed be right. compared with the more avoidant tendencies of e.g. Relianum
    his steadfastness in his typological views is more characteristic of EIE, too
    still reminds me more of IEI on video

  39. #279
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    ISTP
    Posts
    2,115
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    considering his recent levels of aggression i'm not so sure about introversion anymore. so EIE may indeed be right. compared with the more avoidant tendencies of e.g. Relianum
    his steadfastness in his typological views is more characteristic of EIE, too
    still reminds me more of IEI on video
    You could drop this topic already Sol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •