There was a Great War, until there was a World War and a Second World War, which could be viewed as just Great War Part One and Great War Part Two. Those were also all about Israel and Palestine and the Ottoman Empire and the Jews, and in that light really appear to be one war, like the Hundred Years' War of European history, but on a much larger, even cosmic scale.

So, the Apocalypse, Armageddon, the rest of it: the continued existence of the planet is beneficial to every nation that has to live on it, which is everyone considering no one is going to Mars or anywhere else in space any time soon. If I had to, I would blame the lack of human space travel on the demonolators; check out this Order of Nine Angles glossary I have posted elsewhere before (David Myatt; The Masterminds of Extremism) though that might not be so clear of a connection for those who are new to this. None of these connections might be clear to people who have never considered this topic, but that's what this thread is for.

How events will almost certainly play out: Iran will complete its nuclear program, being the same Persian scientists they have always been. Israel will strike first, engaging in the same preemptive program Israelis have always engaged in. There can be no certainty that anyone "would have" done anything otherwise, since all that happens is all that can happen, and thus Israel is to blame. Especially since it always was an apartheid state. Of course all Jews who want to go should be sent to Israel; this is my deeply-held accelerationist stance. Of course Iran should finish their nuclear program; they are just scientists as they always have been, and they have no real desire to use it except defensively, which they will have to do when Israel inevitably makes their preemptive strike. It's all a self-fulfilling prophecy, but that doesn't make it wrong or avoidable or bad. And if religion is really that central to this, no, I do not think the Jews will all convert to Christianity and become the great leaders of God's kingdom in Heaven like so many evangelicals tend to claim. Indeed, I agree with the evangelicals on even less than that.

بنى*آدم اعضای یک پیکرند
که در آفرینش ز یک گوهرند
چو عضوى به درد آورَد روزگار
دگر عضوها را نمانَد قرار
تو کز محنت دیگران بی*غمی
نشاید که نامت نهند آدمی

Human beings are members of a whole,
In creation of one essence and soul.
If one member is afflicted with pain,
Other members uneasy will remain.
If you've no sympathy for human pain,
The name of human you cannot retain!

— Sa'adi Shirazi, inscribed on entrance of UN building in Manhattan, rhyming translations by M. Aryanpoor