Thread: timothy mcveigh--lsi-se or ili?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default timothy mcveigh--lsi-se or ili?

i had initially thought he was lsi-se, but then i've come to wonder if he was actually ili. his sister jennifer was an lsi-se. his mother visually identified as lsi-se, but there were some ways she didn't act like one. it seems like gammas either strongly love or strongly hate centralization of political power... compared to representatives of the other quadras, they seem to have the strongest opinions on it and to see the fewest shades of gray.

lsi-se and ili-ni often have kids together and those two types can sometimes be hard to differentiate from each other. if i pay close enough attention i can see the difference, but it often requires to observe them in a video or in person for a while. lsi se are usually in a more cheerful, stable mood though and are better with relationships. both ili and lsi tend to be more outgoing and warmer and more feminine-looking (and thinking) and more comfortable with people they're meeting for the first time (and loving of firearms) than the peripheral quadra introverted logical types.

what do you think timothy mcveigh's type was?
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 delta st(ooge)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He auditory identifies extremely similar to Jeffrey Dahmer who was an SLI-Te. STs seem to violate the criminal code the most; i did it all the time when i was a kid. I think when Grigory Reinin mentioned LSIs don't talk much, I swear he was thinking more of SLI who violate the criminal code. From all the LSIs I have seen they work far more with people compared to SLI. Both have good mechanical skills, but it seems like SLIs are slightly better with tools and LSIs are much better than SLIs are with people and theories. SLIs give me the impression of greater psychological distance. But some SLIs work at a close psychological distance. Despite my username, I usually prefer to work at close psychological and physical distances with beautiful people and further from people who speak with bad voices and/or appearance. I know it's hypocritical, but that's how I am.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 01-07-2023 at 04:55 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI, with some similarties to Jeffrey but movements/behavior rather more similar to Ted Kaczynski LIE.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like Eminem with a bit more Se / less Ni... LSI-Se>Gamma SF

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also can’t tell if he is LSI or ILi tbh. In movemnt far more seeming caculated/
    planning then Jeffrey but does seem more to be on central se-ni axis, tho not sure. And looking at him not rlly fi ego, low for gamma sf and too methodical As well.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 04-21-2024 at 01:51 AM.