There's probably a thread on it already but I don't think i'll find it, so if there is, just merge this one or w/e

Tests (sociotype.com)

My result:

Test Result

Your Sociotype: LIE-2Ni (ENTj)
Logical Intuitive Extrovert - The Entrepreneur

Brief Description of the LIE

Using extroverted thinking as his base function and introverted intuition as his creative, the LIE has an amazing ability at not only predicting future trends, but also understanding what is necessary to make these future trends profitable. The LIE has an innate understanding of the most valuable use of capital and labor, and has the energy and drive to align these tools to achieving his goals. The LIE easily assesses the validity and usefulness of any information he happens to run across. Like the EIE, the LIE has great leadership potential, but unlike the EIE, the LIE is less concerned with the effects of his decisions on people's relationships or emotions, and more concerned with the impersonal results. At his best, the LIE is a visionary leader who understands the the big picture as well as the risks and rewards of every decision. At his worst, the LIE can become so focused on the future and the bottom line that he loses touch with the present and his personal relationships. Additionally, the LIE can be so focused on achieving his external goals that he forgets to take care of his own personal needs.Learn more about the LIE:

Other Possible Types

1. LII (INTj): 90% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and LII (INTj) types here!
  2. ILI (INTp): 86% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and ILI (INTp) types here!
  3. EII (INFj): 80% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and EII (INFj) types here!

Wanted to mention that this test is pretty good and IMO it should be pinned and prompted to people to take instead of the bothersome questionnaires. I recommend the short test, the other one is too experimental.