TIM
    ESI. sx/sp 459
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How an LIE adjusts ESI's Ti

My comments on the below idea from Gulenko:

LIE's adjustment of ESI's Ti - explaining/modeling why it is necessary to work with some people, and how, is an aspect of the duality that I did not notice until recently, and it really is crucial. It really throws me off that I can't completely use my Fi to build a relationship with someone (esp. if they're a fellow Fi ego... such as IEE) when they occupy a more 'formal' role in my life. I guess it's discomfort with role Ti to build a relationship and a lack of Ne ideas on how to do so. Woohoo! This knowledge transfer really works, and at least in what I've observed so far, is getting the Te results I want .

7. Ti: ignoring function of ENTj and role function of ISFj
    (http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...ons_by_Gulenko)

LIE's thinking is automatically tuned to objective logic in form of development of concrete technologies and methods within any field. He automatically divides big assignments or projects into many smaller sub-tasks that can be concretely realized, and identifies the order in which they should be implemented. By providing the ESI with guidance and information of this kind, the LIE supports his role function, which is oriented at finding general principles. The normative attitude of the ESI includes large physical distances that don't allow other people to approach him too closely. The LIE adjusts this function by explaining what for a person is needed, what can be obtained or learned from him or her. Without such advice, the ESI feels uncomfortable being with a seemingly unneeded person at close distances. [emphasis added]
    Last edited by spacious; 12-14-2021 at 05:08 AM. Reason: formatting!