Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
I would possibly say SEI, ESE, or EII.

You seem to value Si/Ne. I just don't know polr or your dual seeking function as of yet.
Hello MissDucki.

I definitely think my Se and Te are weak, not certain on if either is PolR, though.
I don’t think Se necessarily would be, as from what I understand that usually manifests as like a sort of ignorance or rejection of power-dynamics? I know there are other traits, but that one seems so stick out the most from what I know.

Si and Ne valuing is possible, it is difficult to ascertain how much, though.

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
they are still introverted. maybe if u are ennea 5 EII u would be more solitary for example. if ur autism has related hypersensitivty or social issues that would make u prefer to be alone. then especially if u have had bitter or unfulfilling experiences with other people. It is a stereotype for IEI or EII to move live in some forest far away from everyone else.
If you are not INF then u are xNTx but least likely seems LIE.. that im sure of.
I have typically gotten E9, E5 and E6 on tests before, usually it is E9 that seems to appear the most (I have tried delving into tri-types before, but I personally haven’t given it much weight in the past, though it’s possible that it could be for this purpose).

I don’t know if it’s socionics-related or not, but I typically do keep my autistic tendencies ‘in-check’ when interacting socially (try to not fiddle/fidget too much, try to look at who I’m taking to instead of away from them). That is quite possibly from me improving upon it after I was diagnosed, though, so not sure of any connection to socionics there.

I generally have a positive outlook on people on the whole, I think, and I can’t say I’ve had any real ‘bitter’ experiences more than most. My hesitation, I assume, is normally from being aware of my own disadvantages due to being ‘neurodivergent’, as they say.