A friend and I are planning on going for Gulenko's online course. If by sheer chance you're went for it before, we're curious on how your experience has been! Some questions for thought:
- Informativeness of the online course vs learning on your own (e.g. through socioniks site, G's book, community translations and discussion)?
- How fruitful do you think the online course actually is, vs attending lessons irl in Kiev?
- How understandable/helpful are the materials after you've translated them yourself?
- Any negative experiences, your initial expectations vs reality?
- To what degree would you consider the experience worth it overall?
Thank you very much :)
(also posted on reddit)