Thread: Do i look ESI enough? x

Threaded View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very obvious ESI from the start. Some of you wouldn’t know how to snuff out a Beta NF if one bit you in the ass. Fuck, I’m starting to sound like She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

I may contribute a sophisticatedly long, yet borderline asinine technical explanation including VI and functions ~later~... If I’m not too occupied since I always have very busy days everyday, even when I’m at rest I’m planning yadda yadda and I’m driving to Chicago (~4 hours away from where I live) tomorrow so... we shall see.

I do see a dual relationship going on between you and mfckrz easily working in harmony in my mind, especially the way you respond to him in the thread solidifies the ESI typing in my mind.

Sx4s can be a bit tricky to pin down within the Socionics system so I try not to jump into it so quickly- I was pondering your type for days now, I think. I may even change my mind and go with EIE in the future if I see some evidence that makes it make sense to me spring up but I am doubting it at the moment.
    Last edited by flames; 06-12-2021 at 04:50 AM. Reason: gotta make the post prettier
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚