Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
Anyone who has basic understanding of VI and isn't horrendous at it could easily type solely based on gaze
It's possibly to suppose a type. But the more info - the higher chance to type correctly. If you'll follow the recommendations - the chance will be significantly higher. Among reasons - you'll behave more naturally on longer clip bein lesser able to control what you do and to relax - to arise the chance to understand you better.
The main impression from the existing clip - N type, mb EIE. With normal typing clip - it may change.

Based on the seen and your behavior, I suspect N and/or P type. ESI would not risk to argue and to experiment so much.
You ask about your look - your image. This reminds EIE approach to play something.
The only typology thread you've created before is on border of appropriate (well known possible homosexuality human) - it's provoking thread. It's not ESI style to apatage on public for random people. For EIE - it's more expected.
You signature contains: "I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM, I AM YOUR SICK TABOO, RADICAL AND RADIANT, I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE, I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY, I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND, ... I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD" etc pathos poetry. EIE - may, doubtful for ESI.
Your avatar in the profile contains hurted or dead woman. This is more expected for victimish Ni types, than for ESI.

"Occupation: despotic misanthrope"
Not fits good to Fi value to write such about yourself. Base Fi people prefer be cute, but not scarry people from the start. EIE - may, from a wish to "impress" (Fe) and what who likes there is secondary for them.

resume:
mb EIE

as I've pointed - you have a chance to get other type by normal typing video. where the chance to get base Fi is low

check LSI in my examples sometimes. mb you'll like them more than TN types