Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
From what I've seen of ashlesha's videos, what he seems to be talking about is just how E6 people are. The way she moves her eyes/expressions of doubt I see on a lot of E6 individuals of different types, though IME these are usually S types, and usually introverted S types.
i dont identify at all with e6 anymore. i dont identify with any enneagram type anymore and i'm not all hooked into diving into my flaws, so whatever, i won't argue. regularly score 4 on tests over the last couple years, and 7 is unquestionably more prominent.

Controlling people has more to do with Se than Te/Ti. And I don't know how exactly how this job works, but isn't it essentially just making sure that organizations are doing what they're supposed to? Unless you think F types are stupid at just about everything that isn't customer service or childcare or prostitution, I don't see why this would be particularly difficult for an ESI.

Besides, anecdotally, most ESIs I've known really like to keep checklists, and my understanding of this job is that it's essentially going through a giant checklist. @ashlesha, would you say that's right?
yes, that would be more or less correct for what i talked about in the video interview to him. occasionally more interpretive analysis would be involved, but help was easy to find. interesting u zoomed in on my work, because its interesting to me that it was his primary reason for typing me Ti base, but since then, i've become very involved with a different department at work. and these days i use much more Fi. what i do involves more open-ended analysis for sure (i've wondered if Te or Ti), but its this: I've been reviewing complaints and any documents or recordings compiled in a package to show the "proofs", so to speak. and i've been looking them over with my knowledge base about relevant banking regulations to make sure things are all legit and squared away. but it requires a good amount of sniffing around that can be sensitive and it's not always spelled out who should be asked about things, etc. i have mixed feelings about this hardcore Fi use, tbh

She's anxious and Ne PoLR, thus she's not an F type. ??
i had the same confused reaction, glad it wasn't just me.