Deeper social connections, as society's structures are being sown apart by social media. Or rather, people's use of social media. Technology has not been all beneficial. Social media is a creation of Silicon Valley which is heavily influenced by Objectivism, Ayn Rand's philosophy. The problem with Objectivism is that it is not cognizant of the dark side of human creations, it won't own up to it. A person is either a "rotter" or a creator, as per Rand. So anything a creator produces must only have positive effects. This is very much the case with how big tech entrepreneurs view their own creations. Perhaps they should have read more science-fiction.

I think the problem really, is that there is too much innovation, and it's going too fast. Humans can't adapt. Tech entrepreneurs might have hoped humans would adapt, but we can't. That's not to say that all the stuff that comes out of Silicon Valley is bad, some of them are very good tools, just used very badly very often.

I think part of the solution would be to invest more public money into things like education on how to use these tools. Also more government regulations on big tech.

As to the incel thing, I see that as a consequence (at least in part) of women being more educated (in terms of degrees I mean), and many men falling behind in this area, perhaps because the education system is less attuned to men and how they function. And as much as I criticize Jordan Petesrson, he makes some good points about why this is, ie men having lower levels of accomodation and thus quitting more easily, including in college. Statistically speaking, more degrees means a higher position in society, and many men are finding themselves in difficult situations not being able to compete with many women (or a certain percentage of men) in terms of the resulting social status. I think here the solution is complex, perhaps again investing more public money into men's college-level education and professional training would be a solution. Also psychologists (hopefully those with a different approach than JP) should interest themselves in this question more. It is their job after all, and many seem out of touch with this. I think the elites have taken too much of an interest in so-called minorities, when it comes to their political and charitable involvment, and just forgot about the white working class that struggles, as well.