Thread: On the Lack of Consensus in the Socionics Forum

Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

difference between them and me is I can back my typings up with the only valid VI templates for each socionics type and subtype.

www.pinterest.com/socionics

a lot of them don't use VI...they're just building castles in the sky and cobbling together arguments like lawyers. anybody who self-types but their self-type doesn't fit my VI template for that type isnt using their true type. i don't give a shit what their quiz answers say. Self-typing tests are notoriously inaccurate because they rely on self-reporting, and descriptions about types don't equal distinctions between types...

My VI templates buried the antiquated, outdated and now irrelevant VI templates over at socionics.com. Bert tried challenging the foundation of my VI templates years ago with his lawyer sophistry. I buried him in debate and then the paranoiac from the black panther thread niffer sympathy sniffer fake-SLE called for the moderators to intervene (sles never run to the moderators for intervention). I also demolished the Awful 28's leader Soupman when he tried to debate me on Trump's type using that lawyer sophistry crap.

the only way to break down every socionics type and subtype using VI is the way I have had it since I first unveiled it to the typology communities. trying to rearrange it winds up in glaring logical, conceptual, structural flaws. (pinterest.com/sociothieves i'll call 'em copied my phrase "vi templates" and then tried switching my VI templates around which turned into an epic failure...see the pinned pinterest thread for my more comprehensive annihilation of said pinterest pretender)
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-14-2021 at 03:07 PM.