Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
I'm quite physically coordinated considering how few sports I've practiced in the past. For example, thrown balls always go where they were supposed to go, and one of my "secret skills" is doing headstands, which I learned how to do in maybe 5 minutes. I could pick up sports like gymnastics, dance, or tai chi, with not too much of a struggle (I'm about to try Tai Chi btw!)
However, I'm not spatially coordinated at all, so my overall physical adeptness pretty much averages out.
My reflexes are very good, too.

I've seen IxI-Ni (IEI or ILI not sure, I think IEI tho', a guy) with those good reflexes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Lande View Post
Well, for one, I'm not as obviously logical or rational as a LII should be, I think. Most of the time, I enjoy daydreaming about possibilities and romance. I'm not all that attracted to scientific fields. I prefer the unknown to what's already established, which is why I enjoy speculative media, even if I know most of it can be nonsensical. Fantasy stories are also my jam. People still complain that I analyze things to death and pick apart every word a person ever said, though.

I've been known to focus on being efficient, which is more Te-focused, though usually only when other people are involved. I think it's my inferior Fe playing up, trying not to disappoint others when I'm given a task.

Lastly, I am actually pretty good at sports and a lot stronger than I seem, at least from what others tell me. In high school, the other kids wanted me on their soccer team because they saw me as their best defender, though I hated participating. I have zero spatial awareness, so it was more blind luck that I could intercept the other players. I can also be incredibly persistent. Not forceful, per se, but I have been known to hound someone if they did something wrong and I expect an apology. I once blocked an LSI in a doorway for a whole hour because he refused to return something he promised to give back.
LIIs are able to be authoritative just fine according to descriptions

How did the LSI react lol, was it not annoying to him that you were trying to block him for a full hour