Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: DUMMY TRUMP PUMMELS DEMENTIA JOE

  1. #1
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default DUMMY TRUMP PUMMELS DEMENTIA JOE

    Dummy Trump massacred Dementia Joe in the debate. Dementia Joe belongs in a Nursing Home. That guy looked dazed and confused, lost in a fog, and vegged out on his Si-creative ...his dementia got worse since the first primary debate.

    Se-lead versus Te-lead....Trump (SLE-Ti) just mostly talked off the cuff whereas Biden (LSE-Si) was over-scripted and over-rehearsed. At times, Biden looked severely retarded. Seriously, Dementia Joe-Kamala "Poop for brains" Harris is a real garbage of a ticket....these two are the worst candidates for president/vice president in the history of presidential elections...you mean the democrats couldn't find better candidates than this to put up....you're not fuckin stupid enough to think that Obama didn't put calls into the black leaders of South Carolina to get behind Biden and then later to other candidates to drop out of the race. You'd be a real naive dummy to think otherwise. When all the Bernie Supporters said Bernie was more electable compared to Biden because he would electrify the base, they weren't kidding.

    At the end of the day Biden is a globalist pig. The only right foreign policy is America-centric. America for America and if anybody fucks around blow 'em to smithereens, assasinate their generals, and take their oil. that's the best way to do it...to the victor go the spoils, as I've been saying for years now and was the only one on this board who predicted Trump's victory last election. The ivory tower schmuck media is very disconnected. Harvard professors don't add up to dog-shit.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-01-2020 at 04:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,380
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Kill4Me Are you still in jail?

  3. #3
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    (ง •̀_•́)ง Fight me bitch!
    Trump is just another fucking puppet! Same as Biden. The illusion of choice, to keep the plebs happy.
    A goddamn gamma SEE NY real estate mogul motherfucker "I'm a globalist and a nationalist" Israeli cock sucking hypocrite.
    The media just pushes the fucker for free press, because they make $ off him & he is part of the "cathedral".
    In the 2 major parties are just two sides of the same coin... y'all are being played like fools, democracy is garbage, illogical, nonsensical popularity contest unfit for the selection a proper & qualified captain for any nation-state.

    mu-mu-muh conservatardism

  4. #4
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    The debate reminded me of when I pummeled Bertrand in a debate on the PoLr thread so bad (even worse than when I Pummeled Soupman and many more before that), that all the Anti-Jungians went into an uproar, the fake SLE niffer sympathy sniffer (aka paranoiac from the black panther thread), crying oh 'can we get a moderator here please..." All this crap you're seeing from the left-wing media, boils down to their all a bunch of butthurt sore losers. Biden got creamed, rather than admit he got creamed they whine about the 'rules' the 'rules' like sniffer niffer whined (so basically if dementia joe doesn't have the rules on his side he's a helpless limp-wristed, pansy-sniffin' snowflake that wondered out of the nursing home and can't remember how to get back...no business running for president. So sad this is the what the identity politic cesspool (aka democratic party) has to offer

  5. #5
    literally too angry to die Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,266
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *BUURRRRRRRP*

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you really need to consider things besides politics, and realize that there is much more to life than getting angry about political figures. getting worked up is never a good thing. @Kill4Me Try something that will make you happier.

  7. #7
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    As if Biden did not already look pathetic enough, Dummy Trump pummeled Dementia Joe even while Dummy Trump had Coronavirus. That's history right there. Dementia Joe is such a pussy...that's why all the leftwing snowflake media had to keep calling Trump a cheater and bully...because he totally beat the shit out of Biden's brain (What was left of it). "Cheater and bully" is leftwing snowflake media code for "oh fuck, biden got his ass handed to him." Biden sounded like a wind-up toy with his "u picked the wrong guy on the wrong night" canned lines ("dog-faced pony soldier). Biden's brain (what was left of it) got pummeled even while the Dummy Trump was positive for COVID-19...of course for the leftwing snowflake media if Biden doesn't win the debate lets focus on the fact Trump 'interrupted.' so basically Dementia Joe creepy child molester is a windup toy who relies on the rules/structure/format to pass off his canned, overrehearsed talking points as what he genuinely and spontaneously believes....by knocking dementia joe out of the format, we got to see what Biden was about without the tailoring from his campaign staff. Trump's spontaneous, free-wheeling style of debate inadvertantly gave biden an opportunity to speak off the cuff and spontaneously, untailored by his campaign handlers (and what showed in his crying about the rules being broken and prickly one-line "shut ups" ...biden showed he had no real vision, no real command over information, no real direction and no real fight)...only pre-rehearsed, canned talking points he probably memorized off cue cards like a seventh grader preparing for a test...it was also so blatantly transparent that Biden was purposely trying to overcalibrate his connection with the "american public" by unnaturally looking away from Dummy Trump and into the camera that I wanted to puke, kind of like he was doing an impression of Reagan ("I'm talking to you at home")...biden camp reminds of that sociothieves pinterest site (goes around begging people to join) which ripped off my vision of VI templates, fraudulently presents my vision as its own in order to gain followers, and for which I destroyed months back

    now the identity politic cesspool (aka democratic party) wants to change the rules so there's no beating up on that poor old dementia patient
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-02-2020 at 01:31 PM.

  8. #8
    cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    @Kill4Me Are you still in jail?
    What is/was he in jail for?
    ἀταραξία

  9. #9
    Seed my wickedness Existential Ibuprofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE LEVF/#unfit4lyfe
    Posts
    7,082
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Joe Bidet and Donald Dumb are both senile.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  10. #10
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,600
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    Joe Bidet and Donald Dumb are both senile.
    There is a lot of truth to the idea that neither one of these guys is a sharp as he used to be, but they are supported by completely different people with completely different track records at solving problems and staying out of jail.

    I've never seen a company that didn't reflect the values of the guy at the top. He might not be as strong or as smart as the guys working the floor, but he sets the tone.

  11. #11
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,380
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    What is/was he in jail for?
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1368373

  12. #12
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    705
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would have guessed some low brow shit like credit fraud but this is even funnier.

    As for the debate. Trump was a joke. Didn't take u for a Trump cuck .

    Now hes dying in the hospital from the virus he failed to competently handle. Isn't that something

  13. #13
    literally too angry to die Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,266
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OP is a florida man

  14. #14
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,600
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post

    As for the debate. Trump was a joke.

    Now hes dying in the hospital from the virus he failed to competently handle. Isn't that something
    Trump can't die yet. He has to serve his jail sentence.

    Of course, I also believe that he should get the best medical care that $750 can buy, and that virtually guarantees that he's in trouble.

  15. #15
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    OP is a florida man

  16. #16
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    3,985
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Trump can't die yet. He has to serve his jail sentence.

    Of course, I also believe that he should get the best medical care that $750 can buy, and that virtually guarantees that he's in trouble.
    If you could pay only $750 in federal tax, would you not?
    φιλοκαλοῦμέν τε γὰρ μετ᾽ εὐτελείας καὶ φιλοσοφοῦμεν ἄνευ μαλακίας...

  17. #17
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    By the way, the AWFUL 28 never looked so awful than they did during and after the debate. Ti-creative aided Trump in exploiting Biden's lack of mental acuity for the purposes of Showing rather than Telling...I've said it for a long time, the Awful 28 denoted the worst instance of a socionics typing by the greatest number of members ever assembled onto one poll selection and here's the reason why:

    "
    Angelic: knows nothing about socionics ("know-nothing")
    Aylen: an EII 9w1 sx/so who mistypes as IEI so falsely believes that SLE is her dual and not her conflictor, thus interprets own conflictor relations with trump as his not being a 'dual'
    Beautiful Sky: worst typer in socionics history
    chriscorey: nothing better to do
    concretebutterfly: lives in a fantasy world
    emily: irrelevant
    end: has some weird view of Se Ti
    erk: know-nothing
    everlast: know-nothing
    freelancepoliceman: EII mistyped as LII so interprets his conflicting relations to Trump as evidence that Trump is SEE rather than SLE
    herzy: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    karas: know-nothing
    kernel: know-nothing
    kingslayer: he's not a SLE but a LSE and as a LSE wants to follow the typing of his dual EII (Aylen)
    LVNA: know-nothing
    moloka: know-nothing
    mrs tortilla: know-nothing
    myst: an ILE-Ti using her Ne-lead to imagine the possibility that Trump is SEE
    nanooka: know-nothing
    nehtaro: know-nothing
    number9large: fake SLE who is actually a SEE that confuses his own Fi-creative with Ti-creative and therefore confuses Trump's Ti-creative with Fi-creative
    samson: know-nothing
    sinister12: know-nothing
    societyolittleflower: is out to sissify socionics
    soupman: no common sense
    squark: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    strokemycactus: know-nothing"
    "

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...50#post1391350

    Lets not forget my words months ago, that have never been more true than they were after watching Trump pummel Biden in that debate with Se/Ti. As Biden vegged out on his Si-creative his only recourse was try and seek Fi off Chris Wallace to enforce ethics. The GREATEST NUMBER OF MEMBERS to ever take part in THE WORST TYPING IN HISTORY...the AWFUL 28 and I owned the brains of that group, Soupman, when he tried to debate me about Trump's type, go look it up, I owned him like he was never owned before in a debate. It was the only time in the forum's history that a SeTi completely buried an Ni/Te in a debate. I founded American Socionics, cracked the VI templates for every socionics type and subtype and discovered the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack and I did what Aestrivex tried to do but failed to do, what he completely failed to do and I laid it all out for everybody and nobody to this day has been able to refute one inch of it.

    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics
    https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea
    https://stackemup.livejournal.com/
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ican-Socionics

    "Now the AWFUL 28 is a footnote in 16types history as the worst squad of typers ever compiled onto one type poll. The AWFUL 28 couldn't "hit the side of a barn with a baseball from ten feet out" when it comes to typing, that's how bad they are. Even little Miss Jackie Oliver Aaron and little Alonzo (the "littles") typed Trump correctly...There's no saving the AWFUL 28. Soupman has the most intellectual horsepower of the bunch (which is no great feat) and he couldn't even come up with a sensible argument! I destroyed him years ago when he tried to debate me on Trump's type... it lives on as the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate over a famous person's type... it might even be the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate...period."
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-03-2020 at 05:10 PM.

  18. #18
    BIG SHOT
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dummy Trump? More like Dummy Thiccc Trump. Seriously, have you seen the ass on that guy?

  19. #19
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    995 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    By the way, the AWFUL 28 never looked so awful than they did during and after the debate. Ti-creative aided Trump in exploiting Biden's lack of mental acuity for the purposes of Showing rather than Telling...I've said it for a long time, the Awful 28 denoted the worst instance of a socionics typing by the greatest number of members ever assembled onto one poll selection and here's the reason why:

    "
    Angelic: knows nothing about socionics ("know-nothing")
    Aylen: an EII 9w1 sx/so who mistypes as IEI so falsely believes that SLE is her dual and not her conflictor, thus interprets own conflictor relations with trump as his not being a 'dual'
    Beautiful Sky: worst typer in socionics history
    chriscorey: nothing better to do
    concretebutterfly: lives in a fantasy world
    emily: irrelevant
    end: has some weird view of Se Ti
    erk: know-nothing
    everlast: know-nothing
    freelancepoliceman: EII mistyped as LII so interprets his conflicting relations to Trump as evidence that Trump is SEE rather than SLE
    herzy: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    karas: know-nothing
    kernel: know-nothing
    kingslayer: he's not a SLE but a LSE and as a LSE wants to follow the typing of his dual EII (Aylen)
    LVNA: know-nothing
    moloka: know-nothing
    mrs tortilla: know-nothing
    myst: an ILE-Ti using her Ne-lead to imagine the possibility that Trump is SEE
    nanooka: know-nothing
    nehtaro: know-nothing
    number9large: fake SLE who is actually a SEE that confuses his own Fi-creative with Ti-creative and therefore confuses Trump's Ti-creative with Fi-creative
    samson: know-nothing
    sinister12: know-nothing
    societyolittleflower: is out to sissify socionics
    soupman: no common sense
    squark: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    strokemycactus: know-nothing"
    "

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...50#post1391350

    Lets not forget my words months ago, that have never been more true than they were after watching Trump pummel Biden in that debate with Se/Ti. As Biden vegged out on his Si-creative his only recourse was try and seek Fi off Chris Wallace to enforce ethics. The GREATEST NUMBER OF MEMBERS to ever take part in THE WORST TYPING IN HISTORY...the AWFUL 28 and I owned the brains of that group, Soupman, when he tried to debate me about Trump's type, go look it up, I owned him like he was never owned before in a debate. It was the only time in the forum's history that a SeTi completely buried an Ni/Te in a debate. I founded American Socionics, cracked the VI templates for every socionics type and subtype and discovered the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack and I did what Aestrivex tried to do but failed to do, what he completely failed to do and I laid it all out for everybody and nobody to this day has been able to refute one inch of it.

    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics
    https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea
    https://stackemup.livejournal.com/
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ican-Socionics

    "Now the AWFUL 28 is a footnote in 16types history as the worst squad of typers ever compiled onto one type poll. The AWFUL 28 couldn't "hit the side of a barn with a baseball from ten feet out" when it comes to typing, that's how bad they are. Even little Miss Jackie Oliver Aaron and little Alonzo (the "littles") typed Trump correctly...There's no saving the AWFUL 28. Soupman has the most intellectual horsepower of the bunch (which is no great feat) and he couldn't even come up with a sensible argument! I destroyed him years ago when he tried to debate me on Trump's type... it lives on as the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate over a famous person's type... it might even be the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate...period."

    Your typings are pretty awful. I don't care that you feel you and Dummy Trump are identical. Maybe you are identical since you are a fake SLE. Most people who I talk to know it even if they don't say it to you. Those who type you SLE do so based on your facade. I saw through it from the beginning which is why I threaten your self image but have your fun nerdork.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung
     
    YWIMW

  20. #20
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ITT: K4M either trolling or disintegrating, can't tell which

  21. #21
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,451
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    We really can't answer this question decisively without a second debate. I actually doubt we'll get one sans significant rules changes as Trump correctly realized that Biden and Wallace were reading from a script most likely crafted by Cialdini. If they're reading from a script on Live TV you've got one obvious counter, interrupt it, interject, and bank on the script readers being worse than dogshit at improv. A thing anyone with an IQ north of 80 would peg those two as. Thus, another debate/a debate with significant rules changes will confirm my assertions and aid Trump. A refusal will also confirm my assertions but only in a "soft" manner. This is a thing Trump's good at doing, setting up "win-win" situations for himself. Either way, he ultimately "wins" as it were. His opponents don't seem to comprehend this fact. He doesn't care if you win a given battle. If he's still confident in his chances at winning the overall war...

    From the other side, they know that Trump read em' like a book and made the right play long term. I mean hell, Telemundo's poll tells ya all ya need to know here. The Hispanic vote (many of whom may or may not speak/comprehend English fluently) said Trump crushed Sleepy Joe's ass 66-33. That's not good not only for Joe, but for Democrats in general. If the Hispanic vote breaks Republican by even a few percentage points than ho boy, the GOP gets both houses and the presidency. Commies and SJW's on suicide watch .

  22. #22
    BIG SHOT
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Seriously, check out the ass on this guy. Thiccc with three c's Trump. Dummy Thiccc Trump.

  23. #23
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    We know that likes and constructives don't mean anything on these threads...right because if they meant anything my Dummy Trump thread which laid out months and months in advance trump's major political vulnerability and intentional downplaying of the virus would have netted tons of them....as it proved to be the most astute and insightful post of 2020 in the political sub-forum. So they don't impress me....

    Check out the gay little leftwing snowflake media trying to blur the lines of reality between Biden's dementia and his stuttering problem:

    "Chris Christie gave Trump only one piece of advice as debate coach: “People who overcome stuttering have a harder time maintaining their train of thought when interrupted. Keep interrupting him and he’ll stumble when he tries to speak. This will enforce the ‘senile’ narrative.”"

    Baseless garbage trying ot rationalize Biden's dementia as really just a non-dementia related problem that goes with stuttering....go look at clips of Biden in his debate with Palin and there's no problem at all with his stuttering. there is a clear disconnect between Biden's mental acuity NOW versus Young Biden's mental acuity....which goes to show it has nohting the fuck to do with his stuttering. Anybody who believes that is a retard.

    Dummy Trump wisely took Dementia Joe into unscripted waters to show everybody what a wind-up puppet Dementia Joe is (that if he doesnt' have a context for his prescripted canned answers, he cannot engage and starts to misfire) and how mentally declined he is...

    Good article here.

    During the two-on-one debate, Biden attacked Trump’s handling of the Panic. As always, Biden’s grasp of the facts was, well, different. All dialogue guaranteed verbatim:

    “By the way, the 20, the 200 million, the 200,000 people that have died on his watch, they — have many of those and and have survived?”

    How many indeed?

    Biden elaborated the next day during his train trip through Ohio and Pennsylvania.

    “Last night I I and I said when I got in the race we’re in a battle for the soul of this country — can you all see me or should I turn this this way a little bit and um and uh you know I uh you know Trump’s uh constant disregard and unwillingness to speak to COVID and the fact that 205 million people, 205 thousand have died.”


    https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10...ental-decline/

    The fuckin' guy belongs in a nursing home...no joke!

  24. #24
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    13,018
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jeez I don't know Kill 4 Me, I feel if you had something to say you wouldn't be so 'out there' deep down it makes you look like you are worried for Trump's victory.

    You're just childishly insulting him and not really talking about the issues. (even though I agree with you that he comes off naturally 'weaker' - to me that's not really the main point)

    Being a President isn't about how well you can win 1v1 duels it's how well you can Teamfight and play the longer game. Being a President, needs to be presidential, not a straight male gorilla chest thumping match lol.

    Kinda sad when I see str8 male blue collar folk being impressed by Trump's 'alpha male ness' as he isn't really going to do anything for them whereas Biden would at least do a little bit more. Not as much as some people might be expecting, but definitely more than Trump who only cares about his own money and pressing his 'I want a Coke' button at the top of his tower. And how they stupidly are going to vote against their own self-interests. To me it's always about realism and the bottom line, not being conned by somebody's confidence.

  25. #25
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    now they're going to cut the mics because trump pummeled biden so bad all the gay liberal media felt bad for him...this moderator is a big time liberal snowflake just like Steven Scully the absolute worst choice for a fair and balance moderator.

    these gay left snowflake will do whatever it can to protect biden from getting pummeled at the next debate...thats what cutting these mics is all about. protecting the weakling. this piece of garbage biden has gotten a pass by the gay left snowflake media like never before in the history of the country.

    trump just totally crucified him in the first debate...only a moron would disagree with that...dummy trump showed dementia joe to be nothing more than a left wing puppet that cant do anything more in debate but delivered canned lines...when you put biden into a situation where the format is unscripted and he doesn't have time to mentally process and filter his statements then you see the real biden come out and folks there is nothing there the guy is an empty vessel who needs to try and call upon the moderator to intervene (reminds me of when i pummeled the paranoic from the black panther thread and nearly the entire board of anti-jungian stooges (bertrand, a few others) and all that paranoic fake SLE do was call for the moderators to intervene and save her from the complete ownership i dished out on that entire group of fake socionists (aka anti-jung, aka sedecology.com, aka bullshit socionics society, aka aka aka too many to name here...)

    he picked kamala poop for brains harris queen of the bag ladies and among the first to drop out of the primaries because she's got no fight in her....she made a fool out o fherself at the amy coney barratt hearings hwich was nothing more than political advertising

    klobuchar and whats her face elizabeth warren are much tougher than kamala...he only picked kamala because she is an establishment figure whose got added ability to apnder to the black vote, even though shes' another rachel dolezal....the spraytan is strong in that one but not when mike pence just completely eviscerated her...she showed the most superficial grasp of policy

    biden is a dementia half-dead comatosed nursing home patient whose on the way into hospice care...from the primary dbate to now has shown a steady degeneration of his mental faculties to the point that he was seventy percent catatonic in the last debate.

    if you don' tthink there's a bias in the mainstream media you're a fckin' pinhead....running stories on nothing but pure speculation and hearsay, completely uncorroborated and may or may not have happened...running on those stories like they're fact when it comes to bringing trump down versus killing stories that substantively show what a scumbag dementia joe and his son hunter are is the icing on the cake.

  26. #26
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,600
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I hate that I can see his underwear/mb depends in this
    Just be glad you aren't Melania. That girl is earning her money.

  27. #27
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    TRUMP COMPLETELY PUMMELED DEMENTIA JOE IN THE FIRST DEBATE

    he totally pummeled him.

    i never saw anybody get so pummeled in a presidential debate as dementia joe got pummeled in that first debate

    because it wasn't scripted

    dementia joe can do an impressive performance of canned, overly reheardsed lines when he knows the questions and the format is scripted with rules, practice situatiosn

    but in terms of raw ability he's got nothing....unscripted debates with candidates allowed to go at it like that bring out raw ability which really shows the vision that each candidate has

    Biden has no vision, thats why he had nothing of weight or magnitude to respond...why his confidence and command over information was not there ASIDE FROM THE FACT HE"S A HALF-DEAD COMATOSE WALKING ZOMBIE CORPSE who if he wins the white house better have hospice on call...

    biden just got pummeled...trump just pummeled the hell out of him, there wasnothing left of biden...so the media focused entirely on trump's interruptions to detract from the fact biden had gotten pummeled and now in order for biden to prevent from getting pummeled a second time they are going to have access to cutting the mics during each others' two minute remarks...protect the weakling who needs a scripted environmetn and relies upon rules so that he can deliver canned overly rehearsed talking points...what a fuckin bunch of losers.

    if anybody actually takes the poll reporting seriously they have to be a pinhead...there's no other explanation ONLY MYST with her gift for imagining possibilities per her Ne-lead could imagine that the leftwing snowflake media is actually capable of reporting fair and balanced poll members...now they find polls conducted by leftwing snowflakes like themselves to get their poll numbers from!!!

    The BOTTOM LINE IS TRUMP PUMMELED BIDEN IN THAT FIRST DEBATE.

  28. #28
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    now they're going to cut the mics because trump pummeled biden so bad all the gay liberal media felt bad for him...this moderator is a big time liberal snowflake just like Steven Scully the absolute worst choice for a fair and balance moderator.

    these gay left snowflake will do whatever it can to protect biden from getting pummeled at the next debate...thats what cutting these mics is all about. protecting the weakling. this piece of garbage biden has gotten a pass by the gay left snowflake media like never before in the history of the country.

    trump just totally crucified him in the first debate...only a moron would disagree with that...dummy trump showed dementia joe to be nothing more than a left wing puppet that cant do anything more in debate but delivered canned lines...when you put biden into a situation where the format is unscripted and he doesn't have time to mentally process and filter his statements then you see the real biden come out and folks there is nothing there the guy is an empty vessel who needs to try and call upon the moderator to intervene (reminds me of when i pummeled the paranoic from the black panther thread and nearly the entire board of anti-jungian stooges (bertrand, a few others) and all that paranoic fake SLE do was call for the moderators to intervene and save her from the complete ownership i dished out on that entire group of fake socionists (aka anti-jung, aka sedecology.com, aka bullshit socionics society, aka aka aka too many to name here...)

    he picked kamala poop for brains harris queen of the bag ladies and among the first to drop out of the primaries because she's got no fight in her....she made a fool out o fherself at the amy coney barratt hearings hwich was nothing more than political advertising

    klobuchar and whats her face elizabeth warren are much tougher than kamala...he only picked kamala because she is an establishment figure whose got added ability to apnder to the black vote, even though shes' another rachel dolezal....the spraytan is strong in that one but not when mike pence just completely eviscerated her...she showed the most superficial grasp of policy

    biden is a dementia half-dead comatosed nursing home patient whose on the way into hospice care...from the primary dbate to now has shown a steady degeneration of his mental faculties to the point that he was seventy percent catatonic in the last debate.

    if you don' tthink there's a bias in the mainstream media you're a fckin' pinhead....running stories on nothing but pure speculation and hearsay, completely uncorroborated and may or may not have happened...running on those stories like they're fact when it comes to bringing trump down versus killing stories that substantively show what a scumbag dementia joe and his son hunter are is the icing on the cake.
    That's fuckin brilliant^^^^
    Add onto that the mainstream media's attempt to tie Trump into the Capitol Riots. Great example of liberal snowflake retard logic.

    I called Trump's first term victory.
    I called Biden's primary victory.
    I called Amy Klobuchar's confirmation.
    I called the election screwjob. I said Trump would win unless the election is fixed.

  29. #29
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    DUDE YOUR A GENIUS, HOLY SHIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.





  30. #30
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,575
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    DUDE YOUR A GENIUS, HOLY SHIT
    BRO YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT WHACKING OFF TO ANIME PORN AND PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT. IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY EXCEPT WHEN ITS COMING FROM A GUY LIKE YOU WHO HANDS ME MY COFFEE EVERY MORNING AT THE DRIVE THROUGH

  31. #31
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    13,018
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really don't think Trump is as natural or as spontaneous as people think. The same establishment that made him rich also made you poor. He doesn't/wouldn't 'stick it to the man' and kill all Elites considering he's Elite himself. He's not some hero for the downtrodden blue mountain folk- neither is Biden, but at least it's closer to the ideal of what wouldn't be stupidly voting against your own best interest. Unless you somehow get off on being poor and victim-y - which a lot of American conservatives do as they seem to enjoy playing victim and projecting onto others.

    "Snowflake liberal pcism" - as much as it's criticized- is also the type of thing that made lots of people wealthy and able to take care of themselves ((and to a lesser extent others but mostly themselves)). It wasn't some 'commie thing' (Hypocritical projection- as those types of men actually want and would benefit from a communistic society as they are weaker and unable to compete) - but a strategy of making money that worked for others that exploited it while you stayed in the salt mines whining. Being angry at the world and at yourself for having a minimum wage trucker job and thinking voting for Trump will somehow fix the world- is the epitome of being naive. Trump won in the beginning though because the left was so out of touch & hypocritical. There really was no true left-wing/liberal party- just a bunch of rich people trying to play mind games with a different subsect of the population of their choosing.

    It should be of no great shock or loss that he was only going to last for 4 years and not two terms.

  32. #32
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    BRO YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT WHACKING OFF TO ANIME PORN AND PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT. IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY EXCEPT WHEN ITS COMING FROM A GUY LIKE YOU WHO HANDS ME MY COFFEE EVERY MORNING AT THE DRIVE THROUGH

    OMG.

    YOU ARE RIGHT AGAIN.

    U R A GNEIUS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.





  33. #33
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,739
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    [...]

    Kill4me mentions that he predicted Trump's victory in 2016 but does anyone have any evidence of this?

    Everyone knew they'd be a Trump meltdown now he's been fired but I wasn't expect him to act like such a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I didn't read the instructions on the poll. I just voted for who I think I will win. I don't vote in elections. I always have something better to do. But I do have a million dollar prediction: Jeb Bush wins New Hampshire and eventually the presidency.
    What is your prediction now?
    Quote Originally Posted by replica View Post
    There's no way they'd reopen the investigation unless they had good reason to... I think Hills is toast guys
    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    All he has to do is flip one "blue" state while the other "red" states stay red. That's all he has to do, and everything he's been doing plus the new stuff coming in like the FBI reopening their investigation is going to pull it off. Here's one parallel, Bernie got Michigan by, among other things, reaching out to the Muslim community there. Trump just reached out to the Hindu community by wishing them a happy Diwali and holding a rally targeting them specifically. Different demographic to be sure but you get the point, flip this seemingly insignificant minority to your side while running the ticket with your "base" and you win quite bigly. The minority is small yes, but they also know people who know people. Studies show that if you can get two friends of a person to say X is OK, then they will also think X is OK. If you know a Hindu who likes Trump, and your mutual Sikh friend has a Trump sign on his front lawn... Well, Trump just went from some Reality TV Show Host to legit contender for President that you're not too much against voting for.

    This is why he's going to win. He gets that most of the minorities only care about the gibs, they're the majority of the Free Shit Army after all. Meh, just peel off the 20 percent that thinks pretty much exactly like Blue Collar Whitey does insofar as they'd sooner die than literally live off of welfare programs and you win so bigly that no amount of voter fraud could possibly cover it up without sparking The French Revolution v.2.0. Final Caveat, Blue Collar Whitey=Rednecks and we all know which demographic in the U.S. has always had the biggest urge to tell the PTB to go fuck itself. They're also the reason the 2nd Amendment is a thing. They comprised around 40 percent of the revolutionary army, let that sink in good and hard .
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •