TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Please Type Me

General Description
    I am obsessed with school. I am a huge perfectionist. I do not like being lazy and I rarely ever procrastinate. I love learning new things, and I loved learning new things ever since I was a child. I am an ambivert. I have always had different interests from most people. They have included law and politics. I am focused on productivity and I love checking things off of my to-do list. I am future-focused and single-minded when it comes to achieving my goals. I am creative and strategic. I am detail-oriented but I can see the bigger picture. I am meticulous. When I was younger, I have struggled socially. I would obsess over a certain topic and talk about it nonstop when I was with people. I have expressed concerns about wanting to "fit in" with other people. In practice, however, I rarely acted on this desire. The main thing that this desire helped me to do was to improve socially. I have an excellent memory for details and past experiences yet I do not rely on them too often. I am very creative and innovative as well. I daydream quite a bit. I can easily visualize something in my mind. I am very future-oriented but I will complete the necessary tasks to realize the goal. I have an idealistic side that makes me care about social issues.

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is a hard concept for me to define, as it is very subjective. To me, beauty is perfection. Perfection can be objective (according to external standards) or subjective (according to internal standards). Perfection and beauty for me are largely concerned with how well a task is performed. Beauty pertains to looks, but it also pertains to how perfect something is in my eyes.

Love is passion for me. Love means that I am intensely interested in something or achieving a goal. It means that I love a subject or hobby with all of my heart. Love in relationships is harder for me to perceive, especially romance.

What are your most important values?
    My most important values are: fairness, honesty, correctness, accuracy, productivity, ambition, determination, courage, leadership, and perfection. Although I am very ambitious myself, I am not ruthless and I will try to achieve my goals honorably.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No. I do not hold these beliefs because there is no proof that backs it up.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    There should be less wars, but I see how warfare can be necessary. I think that war is very much of a last resort. Militaries are necessary to protect the country, but interventions should only be enacted when necessary.

Power means control and autonomy. Power means controlling others, especially if it is through established systems, It also means having autonomy to control and organize your own life.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had long conversations about one of my interests, future plans, school, and some past experiences. I talk about these things because I can become really obsessed with the things that I am interested in, and I am very future-oriented. I am focused on where my life is going in the future.

My hobbies and interests are economics, law, politics, history, Model UN, Amnesty International Club (this is a thing at my school), creative writing, and Taekwondo. I like debating as well. I like economics, law, and politics because they explain broader systems about how the world works. I also find it interesting to learn about these things. I like creative writing because it helps me process my thoughts at times. I like Taekwondo because it is cathartic for me to work out.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am not particularly interested in health or medicine as a conversation topic.
    I am not particularly focused on my body now; I used to be very focused on my body however. I used to be vegan, I ate very healthily, and I exercised a lot. I was obsessive in this regard.

What do you think of daily chores?
    Daily chores are necessary evils. I do not particularly like them, but what’s done needs to be done.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.: I like books and films that relate to politics. I liked the book Disunited Nations by Peter Zeihan. I do not like many movies; I prefer movies that are related to history and politics.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    My anxiety, failing, and getting a bad grade can make me cry. I am quite sensitive to criticism at times because I want everything to be perfect. I worry about the future because I want to be as successful as I possibly can.I also used to cry over not fitting in when I was younger. I was quite different and I struggled with social interactions when I was younger.

Achievements, learning new things, and completing things off of my to-do lists make me smile. I also like going out and exploring cities, traveling, and trying new foods. I love accomplishing things and being productive.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

It depends on what you mean. I am not always aware of my surroundings, but I tend to be aware of power structures and rules. I do not often feel like I belong, because of my different interests and social awkwardness. I am perceived as very smart and hardworking.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    The main weaknesses that people see about me are that I am too perfectionistic and I can be socially awkward. I used to talk obsessively about a topic that I was intensely focused on for a period of time. I am much more knowledge- and task-focused than I am relationship-focused. I dislike that I am too judgmental, overly anxious, I can be overly emotional at times, and I am perfectionistic. I wish that I could just “let go” and enjoy the moment at times. People see me as overly critical and not very empathetic.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People have seen my work ethic, analytical abilities, creativity, and my intellectual abilities. People think that I am very ambitious, hardworking, and organized. I like that I am smart, curious, ambitious, careful, and that I view life with the future in mind. I like that I am task-oriented and that I am very self-disciplined.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I would like help in bettering my social skills, coping better with change and disorder, and not being so anxious. My anxious nature causes me to be emotional (which I hate), perform compulsions and to check things obsessively. I have problems with empathizing with others and being overly critical. I used to talk obsessively about whichever topic I was interested in and I would have problems reading social cues.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.: I do feel stuck in a rut occasionally. The causes are usually excessive anxiety, excessive OCD issues, and unexpected changes can cause it. I initially react emotionally because I am so worried about it. I feel hopeless and unsure of how to deal with it. My motivation can decrease, but I am normally able to keep going. My obsessive-compulsive traits increase. I will plan things once the emotionality has passed (depends on the scenario) so that I can get back to normal.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like it when people are orderly, responsible, fair, and objective. I like it when people do not procrastinate. I like it when people are intellectual. I tend to be attracted to XXFP types (particularly EXFP types) because they are funny and spontaneous. Although I may dislike spontaneity at times, I actually like how EXFPs are just enjoying life. I do not really type people that often. I also like the laid-back attitude of ISXPs because I am very driven and many ISXPs seem very chill to me.
    I dislike procrastination, when people seem “fake,” when people are overly focused on social norms (kindness and empathy are not my strong suits), and I don’t like it when people are overly domineering. I like to be in control.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think that romance and sex are hard to understand because I think that romance gets in the way of completing tasks. I would want a partner that is pretty different yet pretty similar to me. I would not want them to be overly emotional but I wouldn’t want them to be unemotional either. I wouldn’t want them to be very driven and dominant - I am naturally very driven, so I would want someone to encourage me to have fun. I would want someone who is laid-back yet very intellectual. I would not want a partner that would be disorganized, but at the same time, I wouldn’t want an extremely organized partner. I am very organized.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would be a strict parent. I would ensure that my child gets very high grades and achieves a lot. I would also ensure that they do not misbehave and get in trouble. I would want my child to be an upstanding, logical, smart, and high-achieving citizen. I would also want them to have morals that are similar to mine.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I would outwardly state my opinion. It is one thing if my beliefs conflict with facts from a reliable source, but it is another if the beliefs are truly ideological. I would state my outward opinion, and I would be offended. My values are important to me. I would question their claim.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.:

People vary. Although some people are good, some people are bad, but most people are in between. I consider the injustices in the justice system to be a terrible problem. There are a lot of injustices in society and they must be corrected. People face injustices due to things that they cannot control. There should be more impartial and less favoritism in the justice system.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends according to whether I like them or not, and often, whether I have similar interests to them or not. I am friendly, upbeat, and I do speak formally. I am pretty outgoing but I wouldn’t say that I am terribly social. I start conversations at times, I used to monologue quite a bit, I ask a lot of questions, and I tend to speak sequentially (this leads to that). I do not ramble, but I wouldn’t say that I am particularly direct. I am easy to read and get to know.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I tend to introduce myself easily, I am rather outgoing, formal, friendly, and upbeat. I will ask questions to get to know them and I will tell things about myself.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE seems like a strong possibility. ILI seems less likely, but also possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ni- how do you see it? What does it mean to you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    (PiTi)TeNe5w4(14)p/x
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE>LSI

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think LIE? I know that the functions that I am strong in are Te, Ti, and Se. My Ni might have some strength as well.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. LSE is a type that I have considered. If I am in the Delta quadra, I would most certainly be an LSE. I do not value seeking comfort that much, but I have a good eye for details (I am a perfectionist). I have considered LII (systematic and logically classifies things), but I do not think that I am Se-PoLR. Strangely, I have considered IEI (I am emotional and I daydream when I am bored), but I cannot relate to Te-PoLR. Although I am emotionally expressive, I cannot relate to influencing people's moods and evaluating the emotional atmosphere well. If anything, I struggle with reading people. I can see some elements of Fi (strong internal moral code), but relationships are a thing that I struggle with. In Socionics, Fi is about close relationships.