Thread: Type me based on this neat questionnaire

Threaded View

Default Type me based on this neat questionnaire

1. Who am I, really?
    Fuck, you think you're gonna know right away, but then you start questioning and the sense of self dissipates a bit lol. I tend to think I know who I am, but then something happens that changes my perception and I dont feel so sure anymore. I'd say I am a person with good and intelligent virtues and values, with a vision for the future of the world that would benefit humanity, but then again, so did ****** so... I see myself in some ways as a careless jester type of person who pokes fun at the absurdity of life and the status quo, but in others a very internally troubled idealist who's just trying to make sense of the world through art and philosophy.

2. What worries me most about the future?
    Damn, a lot of shit. I'm worried about climate catastrophe, artificial intelligence, I'm worried about my parents dying, I'm worried about greed and conservatism running society into the ground, I'm worried about the universe randomly colliding with another one so that all the natural laws of our reality gets fucked up and we're all stuck in limbo and suffering, just by coincidence. for real tho, that wouldnt be chill at all

3. If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today?
    No definitely not. I would either be out having a fuckton of fun doing drugs and ending up comatose or maybe paralyzed in fear of death. Who knows, the first one sounds like the better option tho.

4. What am I really scared of?
    Death, eternity, stagnation, repetition, being stuck in a loop, the skin on top of hot chocolate ��

5. Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
    Hmmm, definitely my ego, but I feel I still have a good few years where its still looked at as cute. At about 25-30, its time to do some mantra meditation and purge that shit from your consciousness.

6. What matters most in my life?
    Hmm, well I know the "good person" answer is loved ones lmao. I think it probably is for me too, but I also highly value novelty in my experiences, expanding my scope of knowledge and worldliness. Art, standing up for what is right and trying to make people think about what kind of future they want. Also having a good laugh and eating good food. Oh fuck i forgot, LOVE. I need love in my life, someone I can use as a canvas for the art that is love. Yes im pretentious suck my dick

7. What am I doing about the things that matter most in my life?
    I'm trying to set myself up for a life within art and performance that will enable me to live in costant motion, experiencing novel things regularly. I'm also reading and trying to stay informed on important global issues of politics/economics etc. I dont want to be easily exploited or deceived. I want to know what the fuck is happening.

8. Why do I matter?
    Well, I dont really objectively. But I'm pretty dope all things considered, so if anyone matters, I'm in that category.

9. Have I done anything lately that’s worth remembering?
    Yeah I came up with some sick jokes today, cant really remember the content but it was good.

10. Have I made someone smile today?
    Yes, refer to the previous question.

11. What have I given up on?
    Most things that are boring and unfulfilling. Idk, i guess a good few girls who werent interested in me. (bad taste) ((jk i respect their decisions as independent human souls))

12. When did I last push the boundaries of my comfort zone?

Hmm, all the time in small ways I think. I stood up on a table in the cafeteria and did a mock speech infront of people. I felt kind of good up there too, I shouldnt have power lol.
    Last edited by Goth detective; 11-03-2021 at 01:47 PM.