Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
No I definitely do not think it's easy for LSIs to initiate emotionally. To provide the other side to your point there, when someone is physically initiating with me, showing their hand in that way, it becomes safe in my mind to express my feelings. Fi ignoring can be a bitch sometimes so i'm not always sure. I will be expressing my excitement and enthusiasm of being around that person for certain, though. That comes quite naturally
I see. Btw I noticed you said that you are more emotionally expressive in groups... I read that EIE is more emotional when they can be themselves with the other person in private. I also read that IEIs are more emotional at home. Does that fit you at all under any circumstances? There's a beta NF in the family and I'm not sure if they are EIE or IEI, I suspected EIE-Fe but I could be wrong... what he does is he's almost got social anxiety in public until he gets comfortable with the people and then he gets to emote a lot more openly and like gets uncontrollably emotional almost, but in groups he takes time to get there, if he can get comfortable at all.