Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
1.) He's neither a LIE nor a LSE; he himself said that his usage of Te is implicit (read:"implied but not directly expressed") which would speak to strong, albeit unconscious 4D Te. Moreover, he creatively uses Ti, as evidenced in his playful "is Nutella on toast a dessert?" quandary, which involves him questioning the logic of a "rule" and the degree to which that works/makes sense with other "rules" concerning the matter. LSEs and LIEs don't readily check something's Ti logical consistency in such a way, though our high D Ti is more than capable at spotting and pointing our logical inconsistencies--we just tend not to do this for the sake of. Why? Because we are Ti ignoring. Based on his video, he does not ignore Ti.

2.) Yes, not every strong, conscious Si user is stereotypically OCD and organized and totally neat/polished and will always stop whatever they're doing to cater to their physical needs; BUT, even as they ignore these Si matters, they are still extremely conscious/aware of them and the rest of humanity will suffer the longer those Si needs go unsatiated. lol IMO and IME, some of the most unbearable people to be around are starving, tired, unwell Si leads and creatives. Instinctively, as a Si PoLR, I look down on Si needs and those that take them "too seriously." If I have members on my team who will bitch and moan or become hell beasts or lose effectiveness because they haven't eaten or slept, I tend to see them as weak--however, I admit that this is an unfair cognitive bias. Therefore, seeing as how I aim to get shit done, I'll allow them to do what they need in order to keep going. Based off of his video, he does not seem to be Si PoLR or Si creative.
He most certainly is LSE. He’s willful, obstinate when he wants to be. He uses Si ways to relax even if he doesn’t recognize it in his impressions of himself because he has cognitive dissonance