TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Lol what was his enneagram?
    Cause I mean, idk if I relate to him that much but maybe I'm Ti subtype haha. Like, I'm not a fan of art or D&D, the only roleplay I like is on apps such as amino where you make an oc for like a show you like and you rp as them.
    I am not 100% but probably a 4w3 or something. For the record I don’t think you’re just like him haha. Just mannerisms/basic look are similar and gave me an ILE impression. I still need to watch your full video and consider functions more thoughtfully.

Edit: Also I’m just learning about DCNH subtypes.. but he is definitely a Creative.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    I am not 100% but probably a 4w3 or something. For the record I don’t think you’re just like him haha. Just mannerisms/basic look are similar and gave me an ILE impression. I still need to watch your full video and consider functions more thoughtfully.
    It's weird tho, cause when it comes to overall quadra I'd probs fit Beta descriptions - but with individual types ILE does fit

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's weird tho, cause when it comes to overall quadra I'd probs fit Beta descriptions - but with individual types ILE does fit
    That is interesting!..

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is interesting!..
    It is, and it seems lots of people are seeing Fe and then there is like Ti in all of my posts haha

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is, and it seems lots of people are seeing Fe and then there is like Ti in all of my posts haha
    One thing that is reminding me of my ILE ex about you is that to some he could occasionally come off as maybe dramatic but I saw clear Ne dominance and Ti creative on further inspection. You just had to actually pay attention to see it and not type based on stereotypes. By the way, he was into metaphysics and to some extent the occult.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing that is reminding me of my ILE ex about you is that to some he could occasionally come off as maybe dramatic but I saw clear Ne dominance and Ti creative on further inspection. You just had to actually pay attention to see it and not type based on stereotypes. By the way, he was into metaphysics and to some extent the occult.
    Was he into typology?

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was he into typology?
    Not really. He did take a socionics test but I forget which one. This was 18 years ago. He tested ENTx. Self identified as ILE.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, it is there.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Oh yeah, it is there.
    Nice sarcasm, but I'm not the only one who thinks that

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"TIM SLE-Ti"

another IEI which dreams himself as own dual
    Ni fantasy as a try to improve own weak regions
    the similar principle for reducing of the type is used in a friendship with a dual where you introject his personality and identify with it. but there is an expert model to copy, instead of archaic and muddy contents of own weak regions.
    there is intuitive feeling about the useful approach, but no dual for this to work good and as should. the partial realisation of the approach wich leads to nothing or doubtful results or at best lesser effective ones

@sbbds

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "TIM SLE-Ti"

another IEI which dreams himself as own dual
    Ni fantasy as a try to improve own weak regions
    the similar principle for reducing of the type is used in a friendship with a dual where you introject his personality and identify with it. but there is an expert model to copy, instead of archaic and muddy contents of own weak regions.
    there is intuitive feeling about the useful approach, but no dual for this to work good and as should. the partial realisation of the approach wich leads to nothing or doubtful results or at best lesser effective ones

@sbbds
    That would be great and all, but the TIM I have there is a placeholder while I research the only 4 possible types for me.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be great and all, but the TIM I have there is a placeholder while I research the only 4 possible types for me.
    I think ILE was always the best option for you--a telltale sign of strong Ne is the constant, incessant openness to another possibility/potentiality (even if what you got is already good enough lol); and buttressed by Ti, which is ever self-critiquing for a sense of certainty and logical congruence, ILEs are predisposed to "seeking" and asking "why."

You VI like someone who possesses strong Ne, with a tendency to visibly ideate "above and beyond" with your eyes and jerky, "head(y)" movements that can still be differentiated from those performed by a particularly hyperactive Se lead, who manifests a fuller body "fidget"; you also have reduced facial mimicry and a "flattened affect" often associated with high Ti.

Furthermore, the "troll" force is strong in you; and I approve. lol As far as your forum presence is concerned, that was the first indicator showing you possessed fairly strong, nimble Ti and weaker, though definitely valued, hidden agenda Fe--which manifests as the desire to be loved/admired/accepted though its method of securing that is somewhat rough around the edges and not readily discernible to most. HA Fe users live for the applause and will carry out a plethora of (usually entertaining and attention grabbing) "antics" to get it, but when seriously called out, there's usually some degree of capitulation from a place of "harmlessly just fucking around."

Anecdotally, I'm very close to a few ILEs of your ilk, the "in your face," "tell it like it is," "no holds barred," "shock jock" provocateurs/rabblerousers who pump that role-Se for all its worth; they're all 7w8s or 8w7s which I think strengthens the semblance of Se and moreover, "power fantasies" you've expressed in other threads that understandably may be mistaken for "beta" characteristics. You also seem to be fairly resilient, which I admire and respect.

Most importantly, remember that your brain and "ego" are still growing and developing--allow yourself the space to let that happen.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    I think ILE was always the best option for you--a telltale sign of strong Ne is the constant, incessant openness to another possibility/potentiality (even if what you got is already good enough lol); and buttressed by Ti, which is ever self-critiquing for a sense of certainty and logical congruence, ILEs are predisposed to "seeking" and asking "why."

You VI like someone who possesses strong Ne, with a tendency to visibly ideate "above and beyond" with your eyes and jerky, "head(y)" movements that can still be differentiated from those performed by a particularly hyperactive Se lead, who manifests a fuller body "fidget"; you also have reduced facial mimicry and a "flattened affect" often associated with high Ti.

Furthermore, the "troll" force is strong in you; and I approve. lol As far as your forum presence is concerned, that was the first indicator showing you possessed fairly strong, nimble Ti and weaker, though definitely valued, hidden agenda Fe--which manifests as the desire to be loved/admired/accepted though its method of securing that is somewhat rough around the edges and not readily discernible to most. HA Fe users live for the applause and will carry out a plethora of (usually entertaining and attention grabbing) "antics" to get it, but when seriously called out, there's usually some degree of capitulation from a place of "harmlessly just fucking around."

Anecdotally, I'm very close to a few ILEs of your ilk, the "in your face," "tell it like it is," "no holds barred," "shock jock" provocateurs/rabblerousers who pump that role-Se for all its worth; they're all 7w8s or 8w7s which I think strengthens the semblance of Se and moreover, "power fantasies" you've expressed in other threads that understandably may be mistaken for "beta" characteristics. You also seem to be fairly resilient, which I admire and respect.

Most importantly, remember that your brain and "ego" are still growing and developing--allow yourself the space to let that happen.
    Thanks for the detail, and while I'd love to be ILE I just cannot see it. Beta quadra is actually almost too good of a fit.

Couldn't the troll thing be an argument for EIE as well?
    . EIEs are willing to give out messages that may shock or anger people if that is the mood they feel will lead to greater passion in others. This can manifest in the belief that positive change is best brought out through rebellion or revolution.
    From WSS (World Socionics Society) this fits all too well.

I also would argue I'm not as open as you're suggesting: considering that I am literally saying the only 4 possible options are an Se valuing extravert. So that would leave SLE,SEE,LIE,EIE. In fact, one of the reasons I do very much doubt SLE is because of the HA. Se hidden agenda actually seems to fit much more, those "power fantasies" actually being a good example of that. I assume when you say you're seeing openness, you'd be talking about the changing of types. This could actually be explained with EIE through that 1D Ti.

Also in terms of enneagram, I'm actually 3w4 (the one thing I can agree with Kill4Me on). I'm actually very image oriented, and I will say that in person I'm not as "tell it like it is" as I may like to be. Yes I do certainly like to provoke people, but that is the image I like to present - a provocateur - like you said. Image oriented doesn't always have to mean "positive nice image" and that is probably where I'm more w4 than w2.

Coming back to that fantasy, it was quite hyperbolic also. This could also fit EIE very much. My emotional state was clear, I want to be in charge, I feel strong and powerful - so to reflect that I was quite dramatic in how I express this.
    The mood expressed is often heightened, perhaps to the dramatic, with the intent that this be the clearest, least ambiguous sign of their own emotional state.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the detail, and while I'd love to be ILE I just cannot see it. Beta quadra is actually almost too good of a fit.

Couldn't the troll thing be an argument for EIE as well?

From WSS (World Socionics Society) this fits all too well.

I also would argue I'm not as open as you're suggesting: considering that I am literally saying the only 4 possible options are an Se valuing extravert. So that would leave SLE,SEE,LIE,EIE. In fact, one of the reasons I do very much doubt SLE is because of the HA. Se hidden agenda actually seems to fit much more, those "power fantasies" actually being a good example of that. I assume when you say you're seeing openness, you'd be talking about the changing of types. This could actually be explained with EIE through that 1D Ti.

Also in terms of enneagram, I'm actually 3w4 (the one thing I can agree with Kill4Me on). I'm actually very image oriented, and I will say that in person I'm not as "tell it like it is" as I may like to be. Yes I do certainly like to provoke people, but that is the image I like to present - a provocateur - like you said. Image oriented doesn't always have to mean "positive nice image" and that is probably where I'm more w4 than w2.

Coming back to that fantasy, it was quite hyperbolic also. This could also fit EIE very much. My emotional state was clear, I want to be in charge, I feel strong and powerful - so to reflect that I was quite dramatic in how I express this.
    If you resonate so strongly with EIE and Beta quadra, then there's probably something "there." I believe that, unequivocally, you value Fe + Ti and so Beta quadra still works. I do see strong Ne but EIEs have 3-4D Ne, which might manifest in the ability to perceive and don different personas/masks for some aim > as an actor or to appeal to a certain type of crowd, for example.

In the video, you said a few times that you can't deal with "emotional" or "sensitive" people, which, at face value, would seem to indicate a logical preference. However, it's probably more poignant to ask why don't you like to deal with these types of people? If you're an Fe-lead/creative, then that means you're an empath who can't help but feel the emotions of others, as if by contagion, which I've heard can be taxing or "too much" particularly for Fe leads and most definitely when the emotions are negative/unpleasant--this is what motivates them to actively affect/influence the emotional vista, in essence, to make themselves and everybody else feel better. And vice versa, if the Fe lead feels like shit, they are perfectly adept at making everyone else feel like shit, too. lol Is that what you mean?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    If you resonate so strongly with EIE and Beta quadra, then there's probably something "there." I believe that, unequivocally, you value Fe + Ti and so Beta quadra still works. I do see strong Ne but EIEs have 3-4D Ne, which might manifest in the ability to perceive and don different personas/masks for some aim > as an actor or to appeal to a certain type of crowd, for example.

In the video, you said a few times that you can't deal with "emotional" or "sensitive" people, which, at face value, would seem to indicate a logical preference. However, it's probably more poignant to ask why don't you like to deal with these types of people? If you're an Fe-lead/creative, then that means you're an empath who can't help but feel the emotions of others, as if by contagion, which I've heard can be taxing or "too much" particularly for Fe leads and most definitely when the emotions are negative/unpleasant--this is what motivates them to actively affect/influence the emotional vista, in essence, to make themselves and everybody else feel better. And vice versa, if the Fe lead feels like shit, they are perfectly adept at making everyone else feel like shit, too. lol Is that what you mean?
    Oh here's the thing: I'm definitely a very empathetic person which may not really manifest in the persona I'm trying to portray myself here. And yeah that last part sums it up pretty well, if I feel like shit so will everyone else lol. The good part about this though is if I'm feeling really good, then everyone else will do so as well.
    I think yeah, can't probably wasn't the best word choice. But I'd say I don't like dealing with those types of people because it's like you've created that really good mood, everyone is laughing then you get some bore who starts being all sensitive about something "offensive". So ironically, I'd say it is actually my Fe that causes me to not like those people ahah.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Q-tip is too withdrawn, girly and low energy for SLE-Ti. Even quieter SLEs exude a force-field around them. Bottom line...SLEs present as formidable, male or female, not wimpy.

I'll repost what I wrote on the other thread:

Qtig does not even get to the pre-qualification phase for consideration of SLE because she is too girly, withdrawn, and low energy (don't believe me, watch tig's video). No SLE-Ti would put those bunny ears on their picture/avatar. Furthermore, Sky from Blue Ink, Coral from Real World, Camilla Poindexter and many other female SLEs all come across as ass-whippers. When I am sure that any of those women would beat Qtig up in a fight with one hand tied behind their backs, then I don't even have to reach consideration of SLE because there is no possible way the person can be SLE. For me to even consider somebody SLE, they have to be able to at least hold their own against Sky, Coral or Camilla in a fight, and this Qtig cannot do....watch Qtip's video, any one of those women would toss her around like a ragdoll. [Keep in mind that Qtig's 3w4 ego identifies with what it perceives as the rarer, more assertive types (triple assertive & SLE-Ti)....it's like recurring They show up as 9s or 3s and then after they spend some time on the forum they become triple expansive/assertive styles with sx/so 8w7 as the primary and either SLE or LIE for their socionics type. SLE/LIE 837 sx/so is now like the lamborghini of typology where people just want to be seen driving around in it. lol ]

Qtig is more like a Katie Hopkins or Tiffany Pollard. That's a much better fit. They just do a lot of compensatory posturing but they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Though, they swear up and down they can.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...66#post1331366

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Q-tip is too withdrawn, girly and low energy for SLE-Ti. Even quieter SLEs exude a force-field around them. Bottom line...SLEs present as formidable, male or female, not wimpy.

Qtig does not even get to the pre-qualification phase for consideration of SLE because she is too girly, withdrawn, and low energy (don't believe me, watch tig's video). No SLE-Ti would put those bunny ears on their picture/avatar. Furthermore, Sky from Blue Ink, Coral from Real World, Camilla Poindexter and many other female SLEs all come across as ass-whippers. When I am sure that any of those women would beat Qtig up in a fight with one hand tied behind their backs, then I don't even have to reach consideration of SLE because there is no possible way the person can be SLE. For me to even consider somebody SLE, they have to be able to at least hold their own against Sky, Coral or Camilla in a fight, and this Qtig cannot do....watch Qtip's video, any one of those women would toss her around like a ragdoll. [Keep in mind that Qtig's 3w4 ego identifies with what it perceives as the rarer, more assertive types (triple assertive & SLE-Ti)....it's like recurring They show up as 9s or 3s and then after they spend some time on the forum they become triple expansive/assertive styles with sx/so 8w7 as the primary and either SLE or LIE for their socionics type. SLE/LIE 837 sx/so is now like the lamborghini of typology where people just want to be seen driving around in it. lol ]

Qtig is more like a Katie Hopkins or Tiffany Pollard. That's a much better fit. They just do a lot of compensatory posturing but they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Though, they swear up and down they can.

Just reposting the same thing doesn't prove your point. I responded to that and you didn't give me a reply back. Also, I argued above for EIE as I actually think that is more likely tbh.
    Thank u, next

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

yes after all they are Alpha males

also if they are rather on the skinny or lean side they will scrutinize or present objects around him in such a way as to make them smaller them them.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html