Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
SLI doesn't make sense for all the reasons that SLE did.

Why would an SLI want people to feel his presence? (Se)
Or naturally take control of a situation? (more Se)
Or to "suck this up in order to pursue my goal"? (ditto)
Or to deflect people using jokes or stern remarks? (Fe)
I mean I couldn't tell you why any SLi would but I can tell you why I would and why I think it makes me SLI.

I let people feel my presence because when people invade my space/time/boundaries unwelcome I feel like it affects my internal comfort. I have been verbally and physically abused with my father along with bullying until I was 16~ at school. So I learned to use my presence to keep people from trying to engage me if I feel like they would affect my comfort negatively.

I find myself more so weaving through the situation to get the desired outcome I want from it, rather than overtly controlling it.

My goal is to be fit and lean. I usually do suck up my food cravings for it, but I fall victim to it other times. I can't imagine all SLI just don't give a shit about goals? I'm sure there's SLI weightlifters out there who understand the importance of sacrificing cravings and feelings in order to reach a goal in the field.

The deflection of jokes and stern remarks is because I personally feel better when I'm not in conflict with others. I wouldn't care to tell someone to fuck off, but it affects my internal comfort because now I might have an enemy to worry about in the vicinity, as opposed to deflecting it with a joke or a stern statement, I feel more at peace with how the interaction went. I also might feel bad later depending on how much rage and force I let out with the direct statement if it's not said jokingly or lightish.