Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Does my ENFp description fit in any way?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iption-by-I-O?

a.k.a. I/O
    I was going to suggest readin an IEE description too. @schwiftyrickty: i do get Fi vibes from you, you seem delta.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I was going to suggest readin an IEE description too. @schwiftyrickty: i do get Fi vibes from you, you seem delta.
    I've assumed I was an IEE for a long time. Just wanna make sure. Are you saying I seem delta because you can tolerate me more than if I was alpha? I'm flattered haha. My main reason for doubting ILE is because I have no problems with Fi in other people so it's hard to think that is my Polr. Unless I am just misunderstanding what Fi really is.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    I've assumed I was an IEE for a long time. Just wanna make sure. Are you saying I seem delta because you can tolerate me more than if I was alpha? I'm flattered haha. My main reason for doubting ILE is because I have no problems with Fi in other people so it's hard to think that is my Polr. Unless I am just misunderstanding what Fi really is.
    It's hard to explain but i get what ive come to think of as personalized warmth from you, which ive come to equate with Fi. Both ILEs and LIIs are much colder and more detached and analytical- i don't see that in you. You also come across as an extravert on here- im just looking at how much u've written and how u approach the topic as an object. Just food for thought, and from here my suggestion would be IEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's hard to explain but i get what ive come to think of as personalized warmth from you, which ive come to equate with Fi. Both ILEs and LIIs are much colder and more detached and analytical- i don't see that in you. You also come across as an extravert on here- im just looking at how much u've written and how u approach the topic as an object. Just food for thought, and from here my suggestion would be IEE
    I would agree with you for the most part. Except I was talking to this ILE coworker who said I'm not friendly. I was a little offended because I consider myself friendly. Also I have this disturbing feeling that anyone in my life could die and I'd immediately move on. I'm not really attached to people. I just like them or find them interesting.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest the more you respond to my posts the more i'm doubting you're delta haha It's hard to say, but you really do have this "or or" thing going on, where you will debate against a point and render it null and then move to something else. unless you're bored or something and just wanting to hear various opinions without a need to come to a conclusion. Good luck with the type and all, but i think that was all i had to contribute thus far.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To be honest the more you respond to my posts the more i'm doubting you're delta haha It's hard to say, but you really do have this "or or" thing going on, where you will debate against a point and render it null and then move to something else. unless you're bored or something and just wanting to hear various opinions without a need to come to a conclusion. Good luck with the type and all, but i think that was all i had to contribute thus far.
    Why does this disqualify delta in your opinion?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IMO, although you didn't ask.
    It most certainly disqualifies you as EII but IEE's tend to have SLE-ish way of ruffling someone's @Feathers.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because delta is ne valuing