Thread: IEE - ENFp Description by I/O

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default IEE - ENFp Description by I/O

ENFps are explorers that seem to follow a sort of Gaia principle, that all people are in some way interconnected - perhaps forming a celestial whole. They generally have a laissez-faire approach to life until their freedoms are threatened. They seem to read people well from phrases, intonation, facial expressions and peculiarities of behaviour, thus predicting likely motivations and goals. They're also able to detect personal issues, stress factors and or anxieties. They, like no other type, are discerning in human interaction, acutely seeing the reasons that create harmony and complications. They can appear rather superficial, high-spirited and carefree; however, they may sometimes overdo things to simply avoid the potential for unpleasantry, disappointment or sadness.

They're rather idealistic, perceptive and creative, and can often dream up many alternate realities or offer multiple outcomes of the same situation, usually with amusing twists. They're frequently enthusiastic about future activities and prospects, and know how to encourage and inspire; they generously give compliments but much prefer receiving them. As free-spirited as they may appear, their habits and ethos are rather inflexible; and under stress, they develop siege mentalities shutting out almost everyone. However, they rarely look inward at themselves and at why they really do the things they do.

They're usually charming and sociable, and will build relations with anyone interesting; they gravitate towards talented, eclectic personalities. It seems easier for them to maintain relations that are running smoothly than to mend problematic ones because they tend to avoid all potential conflict or animosity. Although perceptive of social interaction and of how to create social atmospheres, they don't always maintain appropriate psychological distances. When focused, they can deftly interact and communicate with people so as to ingratiate themselves or become invaluable to them.

Their backs usually need to be up against the wall for them to act resolutely and decisively, but they can be quite so when defending themselves against encroachment or invasion. When cornered, they can get rather aggressive, irritable, edgy and or tense; they sometimes respond to dictates or coercion with force. They desire freedom for themselves more than anything else so they usually have distaste for anyone who tries to compel others. And, they're not usually afraid to speak their mind to anyone and demand resolutions to their issues.

They find it difficult to work effectively within rigid, restrictive systems whether they be social or work related, and find repetitive processes absolutely unbearable; they have to really force themselves to do meticulous, detail oriented tasks. Along the same vein, they don't always let others finish before jumping to a conclusion, which often results in people feeling somewhat misunderstood. When rationalizing, they often err on the side of subjectivity and morality, and may ignore or dismiss facts that contradict their own personal perceptions. Thus, they're often not very pragmatic or wise with their resources.

They seem to need substantial doses of pleasantry and personal enjoyment. They're only able to fully relax in comfortable, familiar environments where there aren't many complications. They love to be surrounded by coziness and helpful people but they can do with very little. Since physical or emotional discomfort can undermine their health, they usually seek lifestyles where one doesn't need to fight for one's existence. A lot of their comfort is very dependent upon the nature of their commitments; when work or play is uninspired or boring, their mood drops. For this reason, they don't usually like maintenance and will often live and work in abject disarray.

When they become involved in anything, they usually do so because of creative interest or new experiences rather than for achieving an outcome. The best rewards for them seem to be admiration, excitement and positive emotion. They will always try to turn work into play so as to make it more bearable such as turning a task or study into a kind of a game. They don't like it when people waste their time but will often poorly manage their own time and dawdle. Also, when explaining something, they'll digress and relay information in a chatty inefficient manner. They seem to communicate to inspire further discovery rather than achieve any measure of closure.

They know how to take the initiative and inspire people to action but they run out of gas quite quickly. They can be rather naive and easily believe in and give optimistic promises. Even though they understand that major projects take a while to implement, they're not characterized by patience and want it done yesterday. When their enthusiasm wanes, they try to get other people to take projects to completion.

Beneath the charm, they're often filled with conflicted thoughts about and disappointment with an imperfect world. They absorb vast amounts of information and are aware of so much; sometimes they stop and stare to better process, which may leave some to wonder what's the matter. In communication, they can become rather probing in an investigative-like manner and they can relay their findings in infinite detail but much of it isn't that useful. They're often dissatisfied with what they have discovered and are always in search of greener pastures. With their exploratory nature, they're able to discover resolutions for many seemingly hopeless scenarios.
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 11-24-2017 at 11:24 AM. Reason: minor amendment

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rebelondeck Did you write an EII one? Or perhaps some important notes.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This description is 100% me. I think @Kill4Me was right about me.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    @Rebelondeck Did you write an EII one? Or perhaps some important notes.
    I likely wrote something on every type variation - for mostly work related issues. The problem is that I didn't keep a lot of it after the issues were resolved; a large portion of what I have is far too cryptic; I've lost a lot of context; and I would need more ambition than I have to make it understandable for this forum. Note that since I don't adhere to Socionics models, I expected more poo-pooing of my descriptions.....

a.k.a. I/O

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kuno

there’s an SLI one too
    for your bf

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    @kuno

there’s an SLI one too
    for your bf
    Sorry for replying late—ARGH this is so confusing!! The worst part is how much I relate to BOTH SEI and IEE descriptions!! It’s hard to decide, which is funny because both types lead with such different functions. It feels like each personality describes 2 different sides of me I know for sure I’m not IEI at least, lol.

The SLI description by I/O definitely describes my boyfriend. I’m still considering if he’s SLI or LSI, but the more I look into the SLI type, the more I’m convinced he is that. I wanted to think he was ILI but his Si is so obvious, since he will have entire conversations about physical sensations and impressions he has. He’s also a big aesthete and loves to decorate his room with things that visually tickle his fancy, he’s very particular about the textures and flavors he likes when he eats (and he loves to eat haha) and he’s so thrifty & economical it’s amazing. I feel like I can learn so much from him. It’s so interesting to hear him talk about these things.

Thank you for the descriptions!!