Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Ah so now that I treathened to kill you you are nice. Fine.
    I prefer clear expessions of anger and other emotions to passive aggressiveness. I can insult you and one hour later treat you as a friend. grudges are for simple people that lack grace. I only despise unimaginative people.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FDG
    it'd be interesting to see a video from the ''LIE'' whose reaction to a perceived insult is so emotional and coarse. NT types usually reply smarter than with violent threats
    maybe the same will happen when we saw clips of the ''LII'' who claims that functional strength - i.e. types - has nothing to do with personality

also: @youfloweryourfeast expresses unusual sympathetic understanding of Dahmer (LSI) for the superego EII. even normal superego behaviour may evoke disgust, and in grossly aberrant cases such as with this man, it should be very hard for EII to think it ''understandable'' with valued Fi and Si. i assume she saw videos of him, and so her perception of him may also be from his mannerisms, which EII should not like.

writes with little structure and has a Fe-ish pfp. maybe IEI. a video may be found useful by her too, as she speculates on her irrationality herself, thinking that she may be IEE.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    @FDG
    it'd be interesting to see a video from the ''LIE'' whose reaction to a perceived insult is so emotional and coarse. NT types usually reply smarter than with violent threats
    maybe the same will happen when we saw clips of the ''LII'' who claims that functional strength - i.e. types - has nothing to do with personality

also: @youfloweryourfeast expresses unusual sympathetic understanding of Dahmer (LSI) for the superego EII. even normal superego behaviour may evoke disgust, and in grossly aberrant cases such as with this man, it should be very hard for EII to think it ''understandable'' with valued Fi and Si. i assume she saw videos of him, and so her perception of him may also be from his mannerisms, which EII should not like.

writes with little structure and has a Fe-ish pfp. maybe IEI. a video may be found useful by her too, as she speculates on her irrationality herself, thinking that she may be IEE.
    An SLI that gives a fuck about other people's affairs and how they call themselves. That's actually pretty new to me too, especially considering SLIs got polr Fe. You also think Dahmer was LSI, lol. Your perception about typology is not trustworthy. Did you consider maybe you yourself is mistyped?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropex6 View Post
    An SLI that gives a fuck about other people's affairs and how they call themselves. That's actually pretty new to me too, especially considering SLIs got polr Fe.
    it's normal for people to care about others. for introverts, too. and you mainly care through strong functions, especially valued - not just Fe. discussing typology is primarily the area of logic, my 2nd function (which is strong).

You also think Dahmer was LSI, lol.
    yep, so I think he looks, by his mannerisms and body language. extreme violence and his type of sexual deviancy is also more likely for LSI than SLI.

Did you consider maybe you yourself is mistyped?
    i did something significant by evaluating intertypes IRL. where I, for example, noticed that SLEs were not generally pleasant for me - fitting the theory. i was in doubt about my type before, but having the intertypal data independently confirm that SLI was correct was what was most important in my understanding. Sol, who was banned recently, recommended this and told about this being what made him understand his type too - maybe you can still talk to him on socioforum, although i haven't tried. i recommend this approach to your type, as well, after reading theory. because you think you generally like SLIs, being the contrary type to this. your bad understanding of typology makes the chance that you are mistyped significant. try to make a video, if the subject of your type is interesting to you (which it should be, if you are here not just to fuck around).

TIM
    (PiTi)TeNe5w4(14)p/x
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nifl - DN-ILI-Te

Sol - DN-ILI-Te

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's normal for people to care about others. for introverts, too. and you mainly care through strong functions, especially valued - not just Fe. discussing typology is primarily the area of logic, my 2nd function (which is strong).

yep, so I think he looks, by his mannerisms and body language. extreme violence and his type of sexual deviancy is also more likely for LSI than SLI.

i did something significant by evaluating intertypes IRL. where I, for example, noticed that SLEs were not generally pleasant for me - fitting the theory. i was in doubt about my type before, but having the intertypal data independently confirm that SLI was correct was what was most important in my understanding. Sol, who was banned recently, recommended this and told about this being what made him understand his type too - maybe you can still talk to him on socioforum, although i haven't tried. i recommend this approach to your type, as well, after reading theory. because you think you generally like SLIs, being the contrary type to this. your bad understanding of typology makes the chance that you are mistyped significant. try to make a video, if the subject of your type is interesting to you (which it should be, if you are here not just to fuck around).
    Your "logic" is extremely faulty. Also, if you like typing by videos, let's see one of yourself, huh? Send me one of yours and I'll type you, afterwards I make one.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    nifl - DN-ILI-Te

Sol - DN-ILI-Te
    Not even a logical type. That's an ethical type thinking he's intelligent as hell, but in real life gets his ass kicked by any weakling comes into their way, I've seen that shit before. SEI maybe, not SLI in a million years

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, dumbass, just because you don't deal great with SLEs don't automatically make you SLI, lmfao. You're dumb as hell, kid. No wonder SLE kick your ass and you're afraid of anyone with that typing, bitch.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't trying to be sympathetic but stating observations and I actually spoke to my friend...she siad we shouldn't associate types with serial killers but it too late now.
    Yeah your weird for tagging and me with weird af reasoning and your type, is IEI or ILI like they said.
    What's a fe pfp?
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 03-04-2024 at 03:09 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're smarter than sol on an intellectual level but I find your mind still pretty uninteresting. how much time do you spend on your computer and how much do you actually spend your time interacting with other people? considering that sol browsed this site 5-6 hours a day, I assume that you are also spending most of your time on the internet, which is like opioid for INxx types. When you do actually go out in the real world, you will realize that people have all sorts of personalities, even people who are somewhat similar still have differences in some minor aspects. you could create a list of everyone you typed as IEI or whatever type is of your liking, publish it here and see how different they are in the end. you have such a simplified way of looking at the theory, why don't you speak with scientists if it's all so easy? tell them how Te is "facts", with your superior logic you should convince them in no time. in reality you don't really know shit and you cling to outdated definitions that have no basis in reality. your sheltered, limited character just makes me bored. I don't know what irritates me more, you being a carbon copy of a nuisance with a limited view on the world or the guy that posts about fucking "Ti-Si loops" on a socionics website. none of you can actually give a reasonable explanation of what it even is what you mean.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    I prefer clear expessions of anger and other emotions to passive aggressiveness. I can insult you and one hour later treat you as a friend. grudges are for simple people that lack grace. I only despise unimaginative people.
    Ok that's good
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FDG

It's written in the type descriptions - is characterized by 'cowboy style manners' (LIE).
    You can argue that all type descriptions are wrong. Maybe. But if they correspond to the reality of things....
    It's also written in the type descriptions of ESI 'women of this type are presdisposed for a coarse style of approach full of double meanings'.
    So its like...the way me and Adam are...is actually exactly the same as the descriptions say....and the way most ESIs are...is actually just like the type descriptions so....

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it'd be interesting to see a video from the ''LIE'' whose reaction to a perceived insult is so emotional and coarse
    NT types usually reply smarter than with violent threats
    Why take things so theoretically when he made it clear that killing threats are a very common indirect expression in his society? People are also affected by their surroundings
    Souls know their way back home

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's written in the type descriptions - is characterized by 'cowboy style manners' (LIE).
    You can argue that all type descriptions are wrong. Maybe. But if they correspond to the reality of things....
    It's also written in the type descriptions of ESI 'women of this type are presdisposed for a coarse style of approach full of double meanings'.
    So its like...the way me and Adam are...is actually exactly the same as the descriptions say....and the way most ESIs are...is actually just like the type descriptions so....
    The Complicated Relationship between IQ and EQ (suchscience.org)

People with higher IQ also have higher EQ. So either ethical types are smarter, logical types are better at managing emotions (and shouldn't be prone to this,) or perhaps one of the Reinin dichotomies dictates intelligence rather than commonly-presumed ethics vs. logic. However, if all the LIE descriptions that say they like making violent threats are accurate, I would rule out LIE as being a very intelligent type at all. Intelligent types wouldn't do that and I wouldn't say cultural norms are an excuse. If you are intelligent you should be different from your culture's norms, which probably consist of getting drunk and keeping up with the Kardashians. See also: Te As Ideological Function (the16types.info)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbrain View Post
    The Complicated Relationship between IQ and EQ (suchscience.org)

People with higher IQ also have higher EQ. So either ethical types are smarter, logical types are better at managing emotions (and shouldn't be prone to this,) or perhaps one of the Reinin dichotomies dictates intelligence rather than commonly-presumed ethics vs. logic. However, if all the LIE descriptions that say they like making violent threats are accurate, I would rule out LIE as being a very intelligent type at all. Intelligent types wouldn't do that and I wouldn't say cultural norms are an excuse. If you are intelligent you should be different from your culture's norms, which probably consist of getting drunk and keeping up with the Kardashians. See also: Te As Ideological Function (the16types.info)
    I told you that the type descriptions say that they are characterized by cowboy manners...it's like saying that a tuxedo cat is black and white...
    My cultural norms say that saying to someone else 'te copo' ( means i kill you in our dialect) is something that means 'get off my way you asshole'. You can use it when someone is verbally aggressive as a self difendere never as an offense.
    So as I wrote, I had to learn the hard way that in linear active cultures you cannot say that.
    You can say that I am stupid I don't care

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not all parts of descriptions reasonably match what can be gotten from the theory. NT types usually deal more subtlely and not so emotionally with people. your response was rather sensitive compared to how LIE normally would respond to a non-serious slight.

@misanthropex6
    just because you don't deal great with SLEs don't automatically make you SLI, lmfao.
    i said that it was an example where SLI fit, relevant for you to evaluate. my general perception of the other types also fits SLI for me.

there's nothing wrong with the approach. intertypes give independent data (by sympathy and antipathy to types) to understand your own type, besides evaluating your own traits through tests, reading etc. though, this simple idea may be hard for you to understand, judging by the brain behind your last few posts. i'd expect a little more thinking and basic understanding of the theory from SLE, although your primitive manners fit the leading Se.

p.s.: SEI have leading S just like SLE and SLI. they aren't principally physically less assured than SLI.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told you that the type descriptions say that they are characterized by cowboy manners...it's like saying that a tuxedo cat is black and white...
    My cultural norms say that saying to someone else 'te copo' ( means i kill you in our dialect) is something that means 'get off my way you asshole'. You can use it when someone is verbally aggressive as a self difendere never as an offense.
    So as I wrote, I had to learn the hard way that in linear active cultures you cannot say that.
    You can say that I am stupid I don't care
    If it's a figure of speech then you should just translate it differently. It's like all the sexual and violent figures of speech in other cultures. Not a real death threat.

Now I wonder how many mistypings are due to language barriers. Not cultural differences, I think that would just mean the culture has a different base type, but people mistranslating things like "fuck you" or "my mom is going to kill me" or whatever.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's a figure of speech then you should just translate it differently. It's like all the sexual and violent figures of speech in other cultures. Not a real death threat.

Now I wonder how many mistypings are due to language barriers. Not cultural differences, I think that would just mean the culture has a different base type, but people mistranslating things like "fuck you" or "my mom is going to kill me" or whatever.
    Of course its not a real death threat yeah as I said it means 'get lost and don't bother me'.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This nifl person is likely not SLI. Any delta st does not seek attention or randomly tag people in threads nor would they care. Maybe SEE or EIE.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 03-04-2024 at 06:30 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    This nifl person is likely not SLI. Any delta st does not seek attention or randomly tag people in threads nor would they care. He is some beta nf who tries to find logical reasonings, but can't..and stalks people's account.
    You have to Fight with Fire again with the same kind of people.
    He has his own subjective understanding of socionics and goes around spreading it and hoping people will swallow that up like it's the actual truth. Kinda funny actually

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nifl where's the video, kid? let's see if you just saying bullshit or you actually have some sense in what you saying. let's see the SLI answering a questionnaire and being typed so by the other members. I'm waiting.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that was Sols alt account because they seem like the same person.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Hamlet (Ham, Hamka, EIE, ENFj): The virtual space is inhabited by many Hamlets of both sexes, but they are typed as Hamlets very rarely. Remember - any type upon verification can be revealed to be a Hamlet. Furthermore, in presentation of this type Hamlets are so convincing, that it is difficult to understand who is who. The easiest way to recognize a Hamlet is by frequency with which he re-types himself. If a person is today Huxley tomorrow Dreiser, and the day after Zhukov, and if every time there are people who honestly believe in it, and, almost foaming at the mouth, try to prove the correctness of the latest typing - with 99% confidence we can say - before you is Hamlet. However, sometimes Hamlets choose their favorite type, and keep holding on to it with all their arms and legs. These Hamlets can be revealed only over time, with close personal interaction..."
    There's a joke I saw on a post and running on the sociotype forums a while ago, that EIE are everywhere, mistyped as other types, and switch typing every few weeks/months/years as EIE self-perception is always in inconstancy. The only self-typed EIE are the ones that eventually settle down into it after a decade of misgivings and in a gloomy conclusion that they're not something else. I'll try to find it sometime later tomorrow when I'm not busy.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a lot of arguments backing up why Dahmer is SLI on the old page. They make more sense than any of this.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that was Sols alt account because they seem like the same person.
    They are the same person and it’s getting more and more blindingly obvious for each post nifl makes. He’s not even trying to hide his Sol identity.

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Misanthro Ti ESTp.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

At last, some damn life in this place...

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are the same exact personality it's why. It's best to not get involved with them and ignore their drama. Both EIEs.
    Yeah sorry to be the fe ignoring bitch but yeah.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 05-07-2024 at 04:15 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

They are the same exacty personality it's why. It's best to not get involved with them and ignore their drama.
    True, but it's hilarious to read and watch people argue over pointless shit. Internet drama is always fun to read, and dissect in your mind.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This concept of duality also seems extremly outdated to me, like you take two random people with opposing views on life and suddenly they will live happily ever after just because. The reality is probably that some people will never have a succesful relationship because of their character or genes or other factors like wanting to sleep around and experiencing different things and other people are made for long-term monogamous relationships that offer stability and comfort and they can supress their own ego to make it work long-term regardless of the types (outside of conflict of course). Understanding what you value in yourself and others is probably more important than a theory that only exists as a theoretical concept on paper developed before the internet
    Most insightful thing I've seen you write. Keep up the good work!

Being "present" is the pathway to love. But goddamn is it ever hard to be present, especially as you age. So many conditionings. So many predetermines. So many things going on inside that brain-body energy system. If only it were easy to just "click", without any work.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Misanthro Ti ESTp.
    I'm SLE-Se. Never been confused with an SLE-Ti before, only SEE, lol.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor understanding of ethics and interpersonal-intrapersonal dynamics. Ofc an insult carries weight and power and effect. It would depend on the matter and context in which the insult was spoken. Was it a joke? Was there good will present? Was it true? Not true? Was it coming from a place of mean spiritedness? Was it coming from a place of obtuse disregard? Should the other toughen up? Should you have kept the insult to yourself?

That you consider none of these things, to me its like watching Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang theory.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropex6 View Post
    He has his own subjective understanding of socionics and goes around spreading it and hoping people will swallow that up like it's the actual truth. Kinda funny actually
    Welcome to socionics bud. Its art, not science, and each person brings his/her own applied efforts. Yes, there are ground rules, but to say that the subjective effort is somehow less empirical and therefore not having merit, kind of passes by one of the things socionics offers: namely that we are all equal, but different. The application of the technical knowledge will also reflect this.

Stupid Se dom with a 157 IQ Muira's Avatar
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Welcome to socionics bud. Its art, not science, and each person brings his/her own applied efforts. Yes, there are ground rules, but to say that the subjective effort is somehow less empirical and therefore not having merit, kind of passes by one of the things socionics offers: namely that we are all equal, but different. The application of the technical knowledge will also reflect this.

It's actually a proto-science, socionics is a concept built to explain why people don't or do get along for even small reasons, how we think, etc. Since socionics isn't considered an empirical model of measurement and metabolism in psychology, it's really hard to actually then have it standardized since nearly everyone will try to make their own model not out of subjective interpretation for the most part, but rather misconceptions and personal modifications to what they personally see fit regardless if it is sound criticism or not.

Therefore the only real socionics is classic socionics, which is just a modification of Jungian like MBTI, but far more fleshed out. So all of these alternative socionic "models" are just modifications of a modification of an original theory.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Poor understanding of ethics and interpersonal-intrapersonal dynamics. Ofc an insult carries weight and power and effect. It would depend on the matter and context in which the insult was spoken. Was it a joke? Was there good will present? Was it true? Not true? Was it coming from a place of mean spiritedness? Was it coming from a place of obtuse disregard? Should the other toughen up? Should you have kept the insult to yourself?
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. People place much importance on appropriate behaviour, then commit atrocities behind your back. A moralist in one field, a hypocrite in another. At least with me you always know what you are getting. You should watch more complex things than pop culture garbage imo.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coquette View Post
    It's actually a proto-science, socionics is a concept built to explain why people don't or do get along for even small reasons, how we think, etc. Since socionics isn't considered an empirical model of measurement and metabolism in psychology, it's really hard to actually then have it standardized since nearly everyone will try to make their own model not out of subjective interpretation for the most part, but rather misconceptions and personal modifications to what they personally see fit regardless if it is sound criticism or not.

Therefore the only real socionics is classic socionics, which is just a modification of Jungian like MBTI, but far more fleshed out. So all of these alternative socionic "models" are just modifications of a modification of an original theory.
    Yet people won't even read my threads, tsk tsk. It's like socionics is just an excuse for people not to get along. "Halp my roommate is my conflictor so I hid their underpants!" No interest at all in understanding the theory or people here would use the word cybernetics much more often.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coquette View Post

It's like this is how it is, why stress over reality on this point? Instead of fighting it, just roll with it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet people won't even read my threads, tsk tsk. It's like socionics is just an excuse for people not to get along. "Halp my roommate is my conflictor so I hid their underpants!" No interest at all in understanding the theory or people here would use the word cybernetics much more often.
    Lol.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. People place much importance on appropriate behaviour, then commit atrocities behind your back. A moralist in one field, a hypocrite in another. At least with me you always know what you are getting. You should watch more complex things than pop culture garbage imo.
    This world makes hypocrites of us all dude. Eventually, you will wear the other shoe. But will you remember what your learned?

Haikus
    TIM
    SLI-C
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results types are in essence diametrically opposed to Process types.