there's a difference between learning to do physical work and becoming world champion in heavyweight boxing. I do weightlifting and have Se as vulnerable function like EII and I can assure you that it's very, very difficult to focus on reality. I can't even imagine a peaceful and internally vulnerable EII punching others to win a prestigious title in boxing (you know, something that Se valuing types care for). one of my friends is an EII with a dominant subtype and even he can't hurt a fly, he mostly does yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by GammavsBeta View Post
I understand why it seems odd to you but anything is possible and when it's possible, it's not really so odd.
I don't like this argument, because it means that we can just ignore functions and model a and everyone can be anything. the absolute majority of professional fighters are ESI, SEE, SLE and LSI.

I can even show you a video of an ILE fighter, his name is chase hooper.

https://youtu.be/IigWphaMX64

in the video, he fights against an ESI and interestingly he wins, but it's clearly visible that he takes a lot of punches because of his weak Se and only wins because of his unorthodox fighting style. many Se types in the comment section mention this